• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happens When you die?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Well...basically when you die...if you die, what happens?

the only ones i can think of is heaven, "the 'H' word, reincarnation, ur just dead? or maybe "Wht? i'll never die! (insert crazy laughter here)

I believe in the heaven, h*ll theory, my religion believes in the ur just dead theory

Question: is this topic appropiate at all?

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I only believe when you die, you drift into an eternity of Heaven or H*ll.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Hm....I think this topic will be subjected to a lot of flaming....mods better watch out...

But as for my thoughts on death...hm....well I guess I belive in da Heaven/H*ll theory....after all it seems the most logical....with all of the stories of what God did fitting perfectly into place....but that's just me...

btw peeps try not to flame each other for different beliefs.

~HORN!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I don't believe in god, you all suck.

Just kidding. Anyway, I like the idea of reincarnation/karma, but I don't strongly believe in it. We just rot and get eaten by worms. The end.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hmmm You go to Hades and then your Enslaved until you work off your sins, and then one day the gates of Tartarus Swing open and you go to heaven, The end.

Basically... You just.. Die

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*remember... just state your opinions and leave it at that. there's no need to criticize a belief...

As a Christian myself, I completely believe in what the bible depicts of life after death... depending on the person's belief if one can be saved through believing in Christ Jesus who died for us on the cross, and is willing to ask for the forgiveness of the sins one committed, one will either go to heaven to the dark abyss below. *

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
images said:
when you die, your heart stops pumping blood. yeah!
well...not exactly some people can die and still have blood pumping...

Mystical Mewtwo said:
Tough, tough thread. But here i go:

Well, i actually belive you are born again as something else: if you were bad, you go down, and if you were good, you go up. I might grow up to be a worm cuz im so bad
ah yes the traditional (hindu i think?) theory of death...a worm? i dont think so...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
Hmmm You go to Hades and then your Enslaved until you work off your sins, and then one day the gates of Tartarus Swing open and you go to heaven, The end.

Basically... You just.. Die
Hmmm... Never heard of that before, but I do know the people in h*ll will be passionately (not clear on why yet) burning.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Hmm. I don't believe in a afterlife. It just sounds highly unlogical.
But if I'm wrong...FORGIVE ME GOD. :P

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
I like reincarnation but I have my own theory.

You get to choose what you want to do. I would be in a final fantasy game. They are wicked. Final Fantasy X and X-2 are the best. *X-2 advert comes on yay.*

Yeah, being in final fantasy would rock.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Okay, this thread will have to be watched. =\ No flaming because of someone's belief. I'm not even sure if this kind of thread is allowed, but since everything's going OK so far I'll keep it open. Just remember, one mean word and I'm clicking the Close option. End of discussion.

As for me, I'm a Christian so I believe that you will either go to Heaven or H~ll, depending on whether you are or are not saved and believe in God.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I always have these thought of being in purgatory. The angel dudes are looking over my life record and making check marks on the good and bad things I did in my life. I'm squirming in discomfort and nervousness. They'll make note of my naughty drawings. I hope death truly is nice and peaceful.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I'm Mormon Christian so I believe in an afterlife!

I learned that there are 3 kingdoms: (and in this order..)

1.The Celestial kingdom: Where those who have kept Heavenly Father's commandments (most of the time! Nobody's perfect!) and try to live a good life go.

2.The Terestial kingdom: Where those who have made a good amount of sins go, and keep the commandments every so often....

and....
3. the Telestial kingdom: Where the liers, murders, thieves, and a lot of those kind of people go...

There is actually 1 more place called the "Outer Darkness", but that is where the VERY bad people go. The mass murderers and people who do things that are completely against the commandments without a care. VERY awful things....this is where Satan is.....

Well.....that's what I think!

Last edited:

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I... I think in general that life is simply a dream and when we "die" we'll all be in a much better place. But in basic terms, I believe in the theories stated in the Bible as well as in Dante's Inferno.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I believe in Heaven H*ll, I have been borught up that way, and I strongly believe in it, period

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Blaine said:
I... I think in general that life is simply a dream and when we "die" we'll all be in a much better place. But in basic terms, I believe in the theories stated in the Bible as well as in Dante's Inferno.
i agree with that. i also believe in existentialism as shown in Sartre's No Exit where you are punished for what you believe you did wrong in life.

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
Years
I'm not really sure, My mom is Christian, my dad is Evolutionist, and I go to a Christian school (My dad's family is bigger) I believe in heaven but my dad doesn't :P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I don't really know.... I've thought of this question alot, but afraid to bring it up, fearing that my momther will go into tears and all... My family is Christian also, so I believe that there's Heaven and He*l. But I also kinda believe in reincarnation... (I'm strange, ain't I?) Well, none of us really know, but the people who do know, aren't there to tell us...

Back