• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon custom game covers

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
this is a custom pokemon game cover i made, more examples soon

4generation1el.png
4thgen27yc.png

which one is better?

here is another one
pokemonenc8eb.png

if u wish to request one u need to tell me these things
-gba, gb, nds template cover
-cover name (pokemon_______)
-what pokemon you want on it (only one pokemon on the cover)
-and give me the background u want on it

Last edited:

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
Good stuff.....Could you show me a better cover picture...this current one you have there is blurry

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
it was only a example when i put more example up ill fix it thanx 4 pointing that out
anyway which part is blurry?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Okay, could you please make this:

NDS template cover
Pokemon Rocket Executive Edition
Pokemon on cover = Mewtwo in Giovanni's armour
Background: Here

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Thanks, It's great! The only problem is that the text saying Rocket Executive Edition is a bit strange, but you can't really notice it.

EDIT: And the ESRB rating thingy isn't on it, nor is the nintendo logo.

Last edited:

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
Nice one...But....the Pokemon words still have white pixels on them....The Nintendo DS Border is little blurry and squezzed and....The Text below pokemon are kinda Squezzed

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

^Agreeing with what he said
Your second cover art is much much better. You should stay away from the flashy backgrounds though. Every gameboy Pokemon game has had a plain background, and even for D/P, I suspect this will still hold true.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
If you're using other people's artwork for these covers, can you make sure you give permission for their use? :) Thanks! Someone used my Rayquaza artwork on a fake Emerald box once and it really hurt >_<

That to say, nice covers! I agree with the suggestions about a plainer background - maybe a swirl of two colours, Gold/Silver style? :)

Back