• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Ok I'm happy now.......

I dont even care about the nature at this point!

Got The Shroomish!!

After 11'476 Encounters!!!!!

And how do you do spoiler tags?

well, finally, someone besides me showing off a shiny.

and no, i do not (currently) have a shiny to post

and i guess i gotta watch my back (and games) around you now.......

and apparently, im now getting flack from CarefulWetPaint. So, i will tell you all my secret........

Spoiler:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
well, finally, someone besides me showing off a shiny.

and no, i do not (currently) have a shiny to post

and i guess i gotta watch my back (and games) around you now.......

and apparently, im now getting flack from CarefulWetPaint. So, i will tell you all my secret........

Spoiler:

My good man, you do realise I was joking because I am jealous of your luck with getting shinies? You've gotten more shinies this week then I've seen in my 12 years of playing. No need to be mad bro I'm sorry.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Yeah me too dude. Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable...

....Just Jokes.

no, your joke i understood quite well, you werent making me uncomfortable at all.

CarefulWetPaint, while in the chat, "jokingly" accused me off cheating, thats what set me off a little bit.....

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
no, your joke i understood quite well, you werent making me uncomfortable at all.

CarefulWetPaint, while in the chat, "jokingly" accused me off cheating, thats what set me off a little bit.....

Ahh! I see

Well your just a beast shiny hunter

That shroomish was my first shiny since 2010

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@LDD Wanna race? I'm hatching slugma, you're hatching slugma... let's have a orange/hopefully silver slug party!? I need motivation... :/

I need the motivation too! (I admit distraction by The World Ends With You as I get ready for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Enough of that though, sure a race! Readies her hatching gear (happens to be a level 100 Magcargo that use to be 1/2 of the breeding team) LOL :laugh:

So many slugma, I don't even check for stats, I don't care if it has 1 in every IV.

Oh pretty slugma made of Mercury, where are you?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Glad to see I'm not the only member of the Brotherhood here.

So I haven't hunted since I found Charmander, but I plan to hunt Ho-oh and Axew this weekend and all next week because I'm on Spring Break all next week so I expect another shiny within a week.
Same for me.. Good luck!

Got The Shroomish!!

And how do you do spoiler tags?
Congrats! Spoiler tags are: [*SPOILER]stuffyouwantspoileredhere[/SPOILER*],
removing the asterisks.

My post is so long that I got halfway down the page after selceting multiquote on all the posts that I just decided to quote them all. Have fun reading it...!
I did.

Welcome back! Good luck *A.K.A. cut infront of Keruso at the desk...*
Yes please do.

I'm very sorry to hear about it ): Sisters and brothers, eh? I hope Shroomish returns very soon.
He did.

*Cough, cough* ONLY?!
Yes, only.

Well, I'm blonde, and either that's the cause for my lack of common sense or being bashed in the head by a tree is. Either way, I have none!!
It's because you're blonde.

Congratulations! You have amazing luck stealing skills luck...
You do.

Oh, G.
Ooh, G.
Ooooooooooooooooooh, G.
Thank you for that summary! If you do those more often maybe I'll have an easier read or less time.
But, that was truly wonderful! Hahah! My Shiny Articuno got an ooh/aah too!
You'll have less time.

Welcome! Good luck with the Litwick! :D
Yes

Good luck still!
Yes.

Good luck to you too! I will :P
Yes.

My hunts:

3100 Pikachu.
200 Giratina.
I've done more Eevee, but I'm not too sure about egg count.

Good luck everyone!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
G-Money, I'm loving the Chaining Contest idea!
I myself caught 3 shiny Scythers today via chaining, which sounds pretty damn greedy but it took long enough to get a good chain. I wanted one to keep and one to Evolve, but then I thought I might as well get a spare I could use for trading or give as a gift in the future. The chain didn't break after those three, but I knew I was too early to count for the contest so I decided to call it a day at that.

I do want to work towards fulfilling the yearly quest, though right now I'm not setting any concrete targets.

But yeah, Good luck all~

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I can't wait for the Chaining contest. There are a few shinys I know I will get from this, Shame I don't have Pearl or Platinum anymore as I lost them. Might rebuy them just for this so I can multi chain.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Well first off congrats to everyone who found shinies
Second is my Spring Break started today and I'm not going anywhere this break so I'm at home all break, I decided to hunt Ho-oh on Heartgold, but don't be surprised if you see a few Axew eggs hatched cause that's my secondary hunt but I still want Ho-oh more.
So anyway it took me FOREVER to get a Adamant Syncer but finally I got one so now I can hunt Ho-oh, although I would of liked to get a few more SRs in but whatever I'm pleased with my progress for only a few hours hunting plus the time it took to get an Adamant Syncer. (And to be fair Friends was on tv and it kept distracting me)
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 300 SRs
Good luck to everyone on their respective hunts.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hi there! I'll be joining the club, in a sorta-there way. As for what shinies I have... ones that I obtained myself and migrated are an Electrike and Phanpy :) Everything else is received from trades :D or in-game red Gyarados.

There's no form, right? Haha, so I'll post, and this is OK. Right?

Years
umm keruso you are my new god *gets on knees and prays to keruso for luck in hunting*
any way all joking aside srry ive been gone for like a week but i and my friends were working together getting our website up then got KID ICARUS UPRISING it is so addicting but beat it yesterday and then got right back to hunting didnt getmuch done but heres my current hunt
Ponyta(Diamond):67 REs lots of cool pokemon on that route so any of them would be fine(that place under cycling road)
Also congratulations to everyones shinies while i was gone

Years
Okay... Maybe I underestimated Litwick a little... About 2200 + eggs already and still nothing... I am in dire need of luck now, as even Sigilyph wasn't as mentally enduring as this...

Years
Well first off congrats to everyone who found shinies
Second is my Spring Break started today and I'm not going anywhere this break so I'm at home all break, I decided to hunt Ho-oh on Heartgold, but don't be surprised if you see a few Axew eggs hatched cause that's my secondary hunt but I still want Ho-oh more.
So anyway it took me FOREVER to get a Adamant Syncer but finally I got one so now I can hunt Ho-oh, although I would of liked to get a few more SRs in but whatever I'm pleased with my progress for only a few hours hunting plus the time it took to get an Adamant Syncer. (And to be fair Friends was on tv and it kept distracting me)
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 300 SRs
Good luck to everyone on their respective hunts.

Good luck on Ho-oh! I'm also SRing for Ho-oh :D Would you like to race?

Hi there! I'll be joining the club, in a sorta-there way. As for what shinies I have... ones that I obtained myself and migrated are an Electrike and Phanpy :) Everything else is received from trades :D or in-game red Gyarados.

There's no form, right? Haha, so I'll post, and this is OK. Right?

Yup, that's right! Welcome to the club! Good luck on your hunts :)

umm keruso you are my new god *gets on knees and prays to keruso for luck in hunting*
any way all joking aside srry ive been gone for like a week but i and my friends were working together getting our website up then got KID ICARUS UPRISING it is so addicting but beat it yesterday and then got right back to hunting didnt getmuch done but heres my current hunt
Ponyta(Diamond):67 REs lots of cool pokemon on that route so any of them would be fine(that place under cycling road)
Also congratulations to everyones shinies while i was gone

Welcome back! Ooh, Kid Icarus! I want XD
Good luck on your hunt!

Okay... Maybe I underestimated Litwick a little... About 2200 + eggs already and still nothing... I am in dire need of luck now, as even Sigilyph wasn't as mentally enduring as this...

Don't worry - some hunts go far beyond that. But at the rate you're going, there's no doubt you'll get it soon! :D Good luck!

Years
Good luck on Ho-oh! I'm also SRing for Ho-oh :D Would you like to race?

Yup, that's right! Welcome to the club! Good luck on your hunts :)

Welcome back! Ooh, Kid Icarus! I want XD
Good luck on your hunt!

Don't worry - some hunts go far beyond that. But at the rate you're going, there's no doubt you'll get it soon! :D Good luck!

Thanks... I'm at least motivated to go back and try again... I've never really had a hunt this long... I've been at it for 15 hours a day since it's vacation already...

Back