• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 4th Generation Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeReaper

Pokemon #500
Years
O . . . . K

I'm sorry about triple posting.
I hadn't read the rules yet.
I've read them now, & it won't happen again.

As for what that other guy said about not agreeing "0.1% with what said" . . .
Well, that really ticked me off, but that is your right.

As for it not taking place in the same land as Ruby & Sapphire . . .
Like I said, I consider it a new generation if it takes place in a different place, but even though it takes place in Kanto, maybe even Kanto & Johto, it still include features & charcters/pokemon that were not included in R/B/Y & G/S/C.
So it is more like hybrid which would cause me to cosider it as a new generation because of that simple fact has set it apart, in my opinion, from ANY of the other games.

Seeing as this subject has already been dropped though, I guess it doesn't really matter what I think.

Thank you

--- PokeReaper

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You?re one of Steve?s staff aren?t you? Don?t see you around too often. ^_^;

You can see the back sprite of the female in one of them.

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 19, 2006
Hi I'm new here first time here and also first ever message...phew
I kinda know a bit about FR & LG, what I think is that they're just bringing those back just so that the old pokemon and be more compatible with the new games and just to make it up to date (I mean no one's gonna play black/white pokemon much anymore) but also they wouldn't stick johto into it cause that would be left for Gold and Silver...the title is the remake of red and green so they wouldn't stick in gold and silver otherwise the title would be different...

Sorry if people already said this stuff I haven't actually read most of the posts I'm still figuring stuff out here...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Uh, I have a question, and sorry if this has been asked but:Will Scizor and Steelix be available after you trade Onix and Scyther to R/S?Because think, Metal Coats are available, and you have the 2 pokemon, so why wouldn't it work?

Again, sorry if this has been asked....

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Uh, I have a question, and sorry if this has been asked but:Will Scizor and Steelix be available after you trade Onix and Scyther to R/S?Because think, Metal Coats are available, and you have the 2 pokemon, so why wouldn't it work?

Again, sorry if this has been asked....

I'm pretty sure that it is possible, for you can trade through any other cartidge. I don't see why it wouldn't be...so, there's hope! :D

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Vito Winstrate said:
I edited it because it was inadequately posted. Of course, it's restored now. The post is markable as SPAM. I saw no Fire Red and Leaf Green info though...
and I saw no page... it didn't work... Mewthree, as in Mewthree Inc. ? Thats a Rom hacking center and they make up stories, no point going there.

btw... how come u've got Tomoyo in ur avatar? You should have put Eriol or Sayoran... off topic... but....

sorry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
Is the game just going to take place in Kanto, or are they going to include Johto as well ?

Me & my big brother would love to collect 16 badges instead of just 8.

If anybody knows would you please let me & PokeReaper know ?

thanx.
I would highly doubt Johto. Remember this is a remake of R/B not G/S. Although remaking G/S would be significantly better (because you would be able to catch pokemon found in G/S and R/B).
As for Johto it remains unknown. A remake is doubtful which makes me kinda sad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyAssassin
Spring 2004?! I thought that was the U.S. release date!
4,800 Yen?! That's crazy! $48 is like 2x more expensive than usual Pokemon releases.
Actually it would be right around $39 US (current exchange rates) but then again be charged for most likely less (possibly around Ruby and Sapphire's original price).

Anyway, please, POST your information inside "4th Generation Speculation". You can get people's ratings, comments and attention there. Or you can advertise your site in the Webmasters Discussion. You could get good attraction there.

Quote:
Webmasters Discussion
Webmasters, tell the world about your website here, and get feedback on your website. Talk about graphics, layouts, web hosting, etc.

frostweaver, I spent time finding the information in this thread: Fire Red and Leaf Green Confirmed News.
Its 106 Yen per dollar (down from 121 Yen two years ago.. Curse you Bush!!!)
So a direct conversioun would be $44 :dead:

I also heard the U.S. was not going to have Leaf Green (Green was never released in the U.S. remember?). I believe it was going to be called Water Blue =P. I lost the web addy so that kinda stinks.
I remember seeing a Blastoise (of course) and the title thing having a water droplet as opposed to a leaf for leaf green

Last edited:
Years
4GS - to be merged with correct topic

Hire is good news the makers of the 2 games set a realdate for the games on 29-01-2004. :D

Hire new pic's
g_2.gif
g_3.gif

g_1_2.gif
g_3_1.gif

g_3_2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back