• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

For always being tired, why do you always seem to go to bed really late most Saturday nights into Sunday morning?

Sirfetch’d

I love you so much, haha. You are the best person ever and what you did sure did brighten my day! Please do that again because I haven't smiled like that in forever XD

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Dear anonymous,
You've been pretty obvious, to be honest. Either that or I'm just really darn good XD I really don't know yet though, because Id feel as if I'd be scrapping something I've been working on for a few weeks to take this. Well, we'll see. For now, it's fun talking to you, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I love you, sweet boy. You just make me so happy. You don't even have to try. You're just you and it's beyond great.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

I haven't done something like that in forever. I think I actually like shopping centres now. I mean when we're with our parents, it just drags on and on. Today we had a blast. We didn't care if we got caught playing hide and seek in a toy store, or a restaurant. We didn't care that none of us knew how to play laser tag. We just did what we were best at- having fun. All of you are incredible. Can't wait to kick your butts in a water gun fight tomorrow. :]

Sirfetch’d

I could write all day about how happy that you make me feel sometimes and it would be great. I could include all of the laughs that we share, all of the things that we both love, and so much other stuff because that is how awesome you are. With that said though, I could write equally about how frustrated you make me sometimes. I don't blame you though. It is all my fault when things go awry and I can only blame myself. I just hope that this doesn't occur again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

We may not be able to chat with each other very often due to our timezone differences, but I would just like to say that it always feels great to be able to be around you. You're an extremely helpful person, and I just love how silly you can be at times. You never fail to lighten up my mood and put a smile on my face. Hopefully, I'll see you again tomorrow if you're available. (: Your art skills are simply amazing, by the way! I wish I was as good as you!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So because of the events for today, I decided I'd listen to nothing but Kings of Leon. I didn't think one of the first songs to show up on shuffle would be our song. Normally I'd skip it, but you know, I thought why not? It's a special day, and I haven't listened in so long. But of course as soon as I let the song get past where I normally let it, my heart felt so heavy and I was breathless. I forgot how beautiful the song was on its own, but it also filled me with the regrets I have about what I've done, and as soon as the chorus hit, I couldn't help but cry. I don't think I will ever feel better about that. What I did was wrong, and I know it was over a year ago, but it still hurts me that I ever hurt you and lost what seemed like a battle. That's why I never listen to that song. It's just a reminder of where I went wrong. And I'm sorry. Still sorry. Will always be sorry. I love you.

Just so you know I was thinking of you.

Last edited:
Years
Dear A,

Sorry about how I've acted this and last week. It was very immature of me and I'm not sure what came over me but.. I do it out of good intentions. I was just afraid of losing you when there was no reason to be. Thank you for always forgiving me!

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please don't say anything about my messy hair when you get home.. every time I lie down on the couch, it seems to mess the back of my hair up even if it's dry. -.-

Sirfetch’d

I am sorry about what I said in the past. None of it was true at all and I am glad that we are friends. If I could take it back I would but I can't so you are either going to have to forgive me for my mistake or move on.

Years
Dear A,

ajdjfjhjha I love you. Can't wait to play games with you when all of these things are released next month. :D October will be gooooood.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Idk how today happened exactly, but hell, I am not complaining. You're really cool, and it was great hanging out with you. Here's to a new friendship! =D

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm so distracted these days with stuff on the computer, which is why I don't always respond. Just because it's past 10pm here and with my track record of going to bed around now, if I don't respond, don't just always assume I'm in bed please.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I haven't been able to find you online on Skype yesterday, so I couldn't get the chance to talk to you. I hope your interview went all right, though! You will get this job, I'm sure. Cheer up! (:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

If I love you then can I come right out and say it without overwhelming you? If so, please give me a sign that you love me back so I don't look like a fool.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

Why do you make such a big deal out of every single thing I do? Why is it is such abig deal I'm borrowing something that's not even yours and the original owner allows anyone to use them? How does that even make sense? You seriously need to grow up and get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back