• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I wouldn't even have known. But I was on the phone with a friend who was watching the game and he told me about it. By the time I bothered to check, though, they were mostly back on. D;

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
It's not even the power outage that makes it bad...it's the game itself...the 49ers are playing so bad haha...

I'm just playing Pokemon Black and looking up every now and then.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hard to tell anyway, it wasn't that it was too dark but that the communication stuff wasn't working right that delayed the game.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Man, while the Ravens are winning, the play quality is a bit poor however. The 49ers aren't doing to well, and the ravens have to be using some luck, no way is the game going like this planned.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I figured he was just messing with me until I realized people on DCC were mentioning it, as well. Then he said they were going to suspend the 3rd quarter- was that legit or was he lying?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Uhh they're playing the 3rd quarter right now. It was delayed for 34 minutes though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant that they were just planning on it.
I can never really trust what he's saying, so I figured I'd check with....strangers over the internet. Wow, that seems really stupid now haha. x;

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
The 49ers just scored and there's still 7 minutes left in the third. It's a two touchdown game so there's still time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay this is getting interesting. I want the ravens to win, but if the 49ers managed to get another 2 touchdowns they might just beat em. We might just have a game...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
That's what I really want. I don't even care who wins this game, I just want to see a classic showdown.

Edit: Just now realized they didn't make their extra point. How'd that happen?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
They missed the field goal by a mile. But damn it the Ravens are losing steam, this is getting bad....
Edit: Okay that was amazing. They literally turned the game around. I am stunned. That blackout did something to the game, and it shows. I hope to god they get back on their feet, the Ravens need to win.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Looks like we got ourselves a ball game. This is turning into a good one.

And another player is down. Wonder who got hurt this time?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ngata was the one who got hurt. Man oh man this is the first SB I've ever been so excited for!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Fumble! This is getting really good. I know I've said that a lot but ever since that power outrage this game has been living up to its hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back