• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I know that you got this question probably more than 1.000.000 times but could you please create a list of the pokémons that evolve normaly instead of trade-evolve? It would be extremely helpful for me and maybe other persons AND you don't not need to anwser all these "does ... evolve in this hack" question! Sorry if I bothered you with this comment and sorry for my english.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
thanks for answering 1158...yeah i know that i need just keep pressing B..just want to ask you...can you tell me which are all dragon type pokemon in this game?? i just love dragons..

and want to tell you thanks for this game for me its awesome and im not worry about some glitches..keep it up! if you decide to make another hack im your supporter :D

You can get a Axew/Gible at the beginning, Bagon can be found on Jade Volcano, Dratini can be found in Halfleaf Cave, you can evolve Swablu into Altaria at Lv36, and Swablu can be found in Snowy Path. you can get Gible/Axew in Golden Temple after the event on Mt.Skywall. You can find Reshiram/Zekrom on the top of Jade Volcano after that event, too. Kyurem can also be found after this event in Mt.Snowy, Giratina will appear in Cherry Villa after the event in Orange Villa.

Where do i find Shelmet? really wanna know <3

Shelmet can be found in Marble Grassland and Rumors Forest.

I tried reading but can't find so I'll ask...how many pokemons in total and does this hack contain physical/special split??? THX n AdV !!!

About 386 Pokemon are available currently, and this hack contains physical/special split.

OK i have searched the whole thread and looked on google for a long time and i still cant find out where hm 8 dive is.

Where is H.M. 08 Dive?

You'll receive HM08 from Lumiere after you finished the event in Mirage Base, if you finished the event there and fly away from there right away, you need to go back to start this small event.

I know that you got this question probably more than 1.000.000 times but could you please create a list of the pokémons that evolve normaly instead of trade-evolve? It would be extremely helpful for me and maybe other persons AND you don't not need to anwser all these "does ... evolve in this hack" question! Sorry if I bothered you with this comment and sorry for my english.

I think I should make one, but I'm still busy on working on another project, so I can't make one yet, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Why doesnt Uranium give me the ticket after i beat all the gym leaders, then go to bronze city and try to get on the ship. but uranium never shows up after i talk to the lady

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
How can I evolve Feebas into Milotic in this game, is it the same way of putting the beauty up all the way? Thanks.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I think this might be an error due to how I used Tsukinami but why is it you have to teach Your starter cut. There are apparently no Poke-balls available yet but to continue you need to teach cut so to continue I need to teach my starter cut.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
Is there a prequel to this game? Just incase I miss it and dont understand this story.

Boghy12

PoKe Wall
Years
I just finished the Elite Four and i got a call, and this guy told me that he has to invite me somewhere. He called me in seanport city but there's no such thing on the World Map.
So where should i go?

P.S I have Version 2.27

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2015
Are there still Pokemon Contests in the game? I'd really wanna see some of that in here! ^.^

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Why doesnt Uranium give me the ticket after i beat all the gym leaders, then go to bronze city and try to get on the ship. but uranium never shows up after i talk to the lady

I think you should challenge TYRON Tower first.

hey ? how to get in central area ? i already finish the tyrons tower

Go to Bronze Port to reach the western part of TYRON Region, finish the events there and go to Orange Villa to finish the event there. After that, go to the Airport in Brightlight City, Uranium will give you the ticket to Central Area.

How can I evolve Feebas into Milotic in this game, is it the same way of putting the beauty up all the way? Thanks.

Feebas evolve at Lv60 in this hack.

Where is the location of xdx(?) member ?

You mean the Dark Worker? You can find him in a city the first time, you can find him in a corner of a wide land the second time, he'll be found in a place where surrounded by the ocean the third time, and you'll find him in a city near the sea the last time.

I think this might be an error due to how I used Tsukinami but why is it you have to teach Your starter cut. There are apparently no Poke-balls available yet but to continue you need to teach cut so to continue I need to teach my starter cut.

I know it's a problem, sorry for this, but it's true that you have to teach your starter cut.

I just finished the Elite Four and i got a call, and this guy told me that he has to invite me somewhere. He called me in seanport city but there's no such thing on the World Map.
So where should i go?

P.S I have Version 2.27

I'm not sure if this is a systemic thing of Pokenav, if so, it must be an error, what you can do now is to ignore that call and go to Bronze Port ferry for going to the western part of TYRON Region.

Are there still Pokemon Contests in the game? I'd really wanna see some of that in here! ^.^

I'm sorry to tell you that I cancelled Pokemon Contests because there's some errors there.

Wtf...
Just can't find gym leader sienna(flora island gym leader) anywhere.
Need help guys...

Why don't you finish the Team Mirage events first? I think Siena will come back after that.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Why don't you finish the Team Mirage events first? I think Siena will come back after that.
Which team mirage event.
When i went 2 flora island I met max n he told me something.after that he went and I moved towards the gym but someone in front of the gym door says that miss sienna isn't there.

Years
Hey :)
I played this hack for past few days and I must say that it was an awesome hack! I played as a girl (since I am a girl lol) so I got gible.. I must say that gible was really really good once it evolved into garchomp! I couldn't beat the league without it.

My final team was: Garchomp, floatzel, luxray, machamp, chandelure and kyurem :)

The grammar errors didn't bother me all that much since I usually never read the whole dialog anyways..

Now just a question: Was the rate of encountering shiny pokemon increased? Because I found three shines while playing: Bunneary, weedle and claydol - I only found one shiny in all the games I played before - but than in this game I found three :o

I am seriously thinking about replaying this game with a boy character so I can use another team :3

I love the game and I must say that you made a great job on it! i really loved the way you made the elite 4 - you can choose in what order do you want to battle them and I loved that because it made it so much easier for me to train my team before the "real elite 4 battle" =)

Years
There is a great walktrough on YouTube .. you can watch that and it should help you - I don't remember where the gym leader was but I know that I had to do something before I found her ..

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
There is a great walktrough on YouTube .. you can watch that and it should help you - I don't remember where the gym leader was but I know that I had to do something before I found her ..
Thanx for the help dude.
I was thinking that this thread was almost closed bcoz no one was viewing nor posting anything related.

Back