• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2010
You Didn't Evolve CHIMCHAR?!

I did in lvl 41, i need both flamethrower and slack off (41 and 39) so i waited :) i got a Infernape now.

And also, ehm how do i beat Arceus? neither of my 6 lv 60's could even scratch it.

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Just beat gaia wings and caught Arceus yesterday night with this team:

Infernape Lv.56
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Secret Power
Mach Punch

OHKOd quite a few GAIA WINGS pokemon with this :)

Magnezone Lv.57
Discharge
Mirror Shot
Magnet Rise
Thunder Wave

Caught basically all my legendaries with this thing. Thunder wave works great; Arceus barely attacked at all after I used it. Discharge hit all the plates (except earth, of course) :)

It's load of resistances also helped with shielding against judgment.

Torterra Lv.56
Wood Hammer
Crunch
Earthquake
Synthesis

2nd Pokemon I used on Arceus. Withstood several hyper beams. Earthquake worked great.

Swampert Lv.55
Surf
Earthquake
Strength
Dive

1st Pokemon used against Arceus. Surf and Earthquake both worked nicely. (Magnezone was 3rd)

Weavile Lv.56
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Brick Break
Slash

Used this to (try to) sweep Lance's team and to sweep Lucas's team. For some reason choice band doesn't lock your move, but it may or may not power it up.

Gallade Lv.54
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Swords Dance

Used in emergencies. Forgot to put him in my party when fighting Arceus, but nothing really bad happened.

I now need to grind to prepare for the Torxia League.

Earlier, I grinded Magnezone and Torterra at Sootopolis; Swampert and Gallade at the Tree of Origin; and Infernape and Weavile on Ruby Path. I think I'll need better grinding places now.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I did in lvl 41, i need both flamethrower and slack off (41 and 39) so i waited :) i got a Infernape now.

And also, ehm how do i beat Arceus? neither of my 6 lv 60's could even scratch it.

Bulky Pokemon (or high leveled ones) with multi-hit attacks like Earthquake and Surf. If you don't have a single Pokemon with a move like that, you can't win. But what I want to know is how to catch Arceus? The Master Ball didn't work after I broke all of its plates. If you have to capture it normally, I don't mind missing it; I was horribly under-leveled at that moment (my Pokemon were all between 45-50), and I couldn't stall against him that long.
Just beat gaia wings and caught Arceus yesterday night with this team:

Infernape Lv.56
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Secret Power
Mach Punch

OHKOd quite a few GAIA WINGS pokemon with this :)

Magnezone Lv.57
Discharge
Mirror Shot
Magnet Rise
Thunder Wave

Caught basically all my legendaries with this thing. Thunder wave works great; Arceus barely attacked at all after I used it. Discharge hit all the plates (except earth, of course) :)

It's load of resistances also helped with shielding against judgment.

Torterra Lv.56
Wood Hammer
Crunch
Earthquake
Synthesis

2nd Pokemon I used on Arceus. Withstood several hyper beams. Earthquake worked great.

Swampert Lv.55
Surf
Earthquake
Strength
Dive

1st Pokemon used against Arceus. Surf and Earthquake both worked nicely. (Magnezone was 3rd)

Weavile Lv.56
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Brick Break
Slash

Used this to (try to) sweep Lance's team and to sweep Lucas's team. For some reason choice band doesn't lock your move, but it may or may not power it up.

Gallade Lv.54
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Swords Dance

Used in emergencies. Forgot to put him in my party when fighting Arceus, but nothing really bad happened.

I now need to grind to prepare for the Torxia League.

Earlier, I grinded Magnezone and Torterra at Sootopolis; Swampert and Gallade at the Tree of Origin; and Infernape and Weavile on Ruby Path. I think I'll need better grinding places now.

Infernape and Weavile can be grinded on the Route near Jadefeld Town, which in near Mt. Iris in Flanova. Sootopolis is the best area to grind Magnezone and Torterra, but if you want a better place for Torterra, you can fight the swimmer to the left of Tropicia Town (in the water route.) He has a glitch where he can be rebattled multiple times, and it becomes very easy to grind against him.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Chimchar only. :/ Otherwise, just use the TM.

Anyway, I haven't played in a while... TEAM UPDATE!

Empoleon @ level 70
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Aqua Jet

I love this thing. It did most of the battle with Arceus by itself, tanking all it's hits and destroying most of the plates. Great mon.

Masquerain @ level 70
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Bubblebeam
Blizzard

Also helped with Arceus. Losing a lot of it's luster, but I still can make it work.

Hypno @ level 70
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Headbutt
Hypnosis

REALLY losing power, but takes hits like no tommorow. I still like it, so I will use it, and... come on, Hypnosis rocks.

Seviper @ level 70
Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower
Crunch
can't remember for the life of me.

Great from both sides of the spectrum. Slow, and weak defensively, but it can and will kill you.

Primape @ level 35.

Working on him.

MYSTERYMON @ level 30.

Same.

Anyone else found the Choice Scarf and the Focus Sash? I've found the Bands, but not the sashes.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Will this be good enough to beat the Gaia Wings?

Torterra
Gallade
Ambipom
Starmie
Charizard
Heracross

All lv 50? (Too much grinding)

EDIT: Can you get Rare Candies doing the mining game?

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Will this be good enough to beat the Gaia Wings?

Torterra
Gallade
Ambipom
Starmie
Charizard
Heracross

All lv 50? (Too much grinding)

It should be enough, mostly depends on if their movesets are solid, you used vitamins on them, and if you have enough supplies. But they aren't that tough the first time, so it should be easy.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Minor mastakes...

1st theres a couple of spelling mastakes like the 1st gym leadrer says thus instead of (this) plus in the place where they made the raptor ball on the left where the black wall is. the wall has got a spot where u can walkthrough it... further mastakes soon to be found.. ps: i dont like the battle attack it just a red flame thing.. still good work on it :D if u could sort out those mastakes and others that will be so nice :D so good luck..

n.n
\___/ i know u realeste the final verstion but could u post it for me thanks m8

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Alright, I want to ask three things.

1. Is it possible to fight Arceus again after the first battle?

2. If not, can anyone trade me something bulky with Thunderwave or Hypnosis at around Lv 60-70 temporarily? If you want, we can work something out.

3. What are the levels of the people in the Torxia league? That would be very helpful.

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
1st theres a couple of spelling mastakes like the 1st gym leadrer says thus instead of (this) plus in the place where they made the raptor ball on the left where the black wall is. the wall has got a spot where u can walkthrough it... further mastakes soon to be found.. ps: i dont like the battle attack it just a red flame thing.. still good work on it :D if u could sort out those mastakes and others that will be so nice :D so good luck..

n.n
\___/ i know u realeste the final verstion but could u post it for me thanks m8

The game has a lot of text mistakes, since O.G Duke isn't a natural English speaker, but it's not crippling or anything. Also, you should turn off the animation, it's annoying. By the way, did you click on "The newest link" text on the first page? The one behind the spoiler has a glitch that stops you from playing after the 5th badge.

Alright, I want to ask three things.

1. Is it possible to fight Arceus again after the first battle?

2. If not, can anyone trade me something bulky with Thunderwave or Hypnosis at around Lv 60-70 temporarily? If you want, we can work something out.

3. What are the levels of the people in the Torxia league? That would be very helpful.

1)I'm not really sure, but since I've seen people with Arceus but haven't beaten the Torxia League, I'll say no.

2)I can get you an Ampharos or a Mismagius if you want.

3)Highest level is 95, lowest level is around 79 or something.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
I love ur title screens. Personally I think that the Raptor Screen is better than the EX screen.
ur Pokemon Battle Backgrounds are rlly professionally inserted.
If I replaced my fingers with thumbs, I'd say 10 thumbs up(excuding the toes, they're up 2 though)

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
TEAM UPDATE(Seriously)

Electivire Lv100

Thunderbolt
Giga Impact
Discharge
Thunder

Mismagius Lv85

Hyper Beam
Thunder
Secret Power
Astonish

Empoleon Lv 51

Dive
Surf
Bubblebeam
Aquajet

Weavile Lv 66

Slash
Dark Pulse
Ice Shard
Night Slash

Infernape Lv 81

Scratch(Changing To Secret Power)
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Flame Wheel(Flame Thrower)

Dratini(WTF?!)

MORE UPDATE LATER!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
How do you post your league team?

I used the Snipping Tool in the Accessories Folder of my Laptop, but it might not be in yours. If you have it, you can basically surround the game screen and save it as a picture.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Beat the Torxia League this night!

Here's the team.

Torterra
Gengar
Gallade
Starmie
Charizard
Heracross

MVP: Two, actually. Gengar for putting stuff to sleep when I need it most, and Torterra, for tanking hits like a champ.

EDIT: WHERE IS LUGIA?

Last edited:
Years
Beat the Torxia League this night!

Here's the team.

Torterra
Gengar
Gallade
Starmie
Charizard
Heracross

MVP: Two, actually. Gengar for putting stuff to sleep when I need it most, and Torterra, for tanking hits like a champ.

EDIT: WHERE IS LUGIA?

To find Lugia go to Route 21, you know where you dive to get to Dynas City, and dive there. From there just keep going straight until you see Lugia. It's at Lv.50

Back