• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
In Goldenrod, you notice that it's strangely fishy..such as none of the people move, and all the buildings have zippers on them. Suddenly, the buildings start unzipping themselves revealing they are actually bunkers of pokemon, each one more ferocious than the other. The people are all fake dolls .The pokemon jump on you, mauling you and when you get out...the Shaymin is gone. Then, a very special pokemon comes out.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH wouLD LIKE TO FIGHT!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH USED SLICE INTO FOUR PIECES!
IT'S A CRITICAL HIT!
SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Meanwhile, I go deep under the sea and into a giant underwater cave. I emerge in a cave on land, and exit, revealing that I am on a small island, miles away from civilization. Here, I hide Shaymin in a coconut and throw it in a pile of coconuts. MWA HA HA!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Um...well...
I have my hungry Snorlax Rock Smash each and every coconut until Shaymin's one is smashed. Upset that he didn't find any food, Snorlax goes on a rampage, destroying everything in it's path. I fly away on Staraptor.

darkpokeball

Years
As I ponder how four pieces can somehow move, I realize that Chainsaw Meowth must've sliced a decoy. I go to tell Chainsaw Meowth the news...but Chainsaw Meowth is gone. As for you, you notice your Staraptor has a zipper. Staraptor lands at Littleroot town, and unzips itself revealing...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH IN A JETPACK!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH USED SLICE INTO FOUR PIECES!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH MISSED!
FINAL DESTINATION USED AWESOME POWER!
IT'S A 1-HIT KO!

During the fight, however, I stole Shaymin and knock you out. Then, I deposit you inside PokeJail and tell the warden you are a member of Team Rocket in disguise. And after, I heal Chainsaw Meowth, then with Shaymin, fly away, utilizing Meowth's jetpack.

The three of us decide to go into the Cave of Origin. There, where Groundon used to be, I enter a secret crack in the wall...and after a long series of tunnels, I finally end up in my secret base.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I use a Shaymin-Detector, find your secret base's location, and become a shiny Onix. I tunnel to your base, transform back to human, and knock you out with my SWORD OF WRATH AND DOOM. I then steal Shaymin, become a Ho-oh, and fly into a portal leading to my home-TEMPORAL TOWER!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Considering I have an army of mad and enraged creepers and a few Lucarios you decide to hand over Shaymin. They blow up your tower anyway. What do I do? Travel to my secret home unkown by everybody and set the guard out on watch. It turns out the guard is..... the tollololol guy. He also has a whole army of every monster from every nightmare you have ever had. Does this leave the Shaymin as mine?

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
When you go back, one of your Lucarios is gone. I have captured him, and he leads me to your secret home. I then proceed to knock you and the guards AND the........whatever-his-crazy-name-is guy with my SWORD OF WRATH AND DOOM, then take Shaymin and Inuyasha hides me in Feudal Japan.

For those who are clueless, Inuyasha is half dog demon and has a huge sword that has a VERY sharp blade. He also has sharp claws and fangs.

Years
Inuasha is too awesome, causing my Dragonite to sense it. My Dragonite uses Extreme-Speed to get me to Japan, then my Gengar go's invisible (since it's a ghost) and steals Shaymin. Dragonite flies me up into the clouds, hiding from the enemy Shaymin stealers.

darkpokeball

Years
Then, you realize that while you were flying into the sky, an extremely speedy person had swapped your Shaymin with a cute Meowth! It meows at you, and you want to explode because of the cuteness. Your Dragonite's head explodes. You fall...before being caught by me, who has the real Shaymin and is riding on a Salamence. My Salamence brings us to a cave, where another Meowth is waiting...with a chainsaw. Chainsaw Meowth hacks at you and guards the entrance to the cave while I feed Shaymin cookies.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
My Chainsaw Pikachu deStroys your Meowth and used Thunder on you.
Then I takes your Shaymin and runs to...
Mewtwo's Hideout
Mewtwo guards me.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Ha! It had no chance against my Kyurem! My Whimsicott follows you, and Emboar punches you when you run. Basculin retrieves Shaymin, and I run to...
BuiBui Fort, great. I know, it's from LocoRoco 2. You can't get past through those Toges! The BuiBuis made every prank to pull off to make sure no one goes to the goal! That's where I am. The goal.

darkpokeball

Years
Well, I happen to be inside your hideout as it has the only potion to bring a dead pokemon back to life. When I notice Shaymin, I stealthily steal it as well as the potion. I then fly on a Mew that I obtained in prehistoric times (don't ask) and land in Pallet Town. Using the potion, I bring chainsaw Meowth back to life...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait...where's my chainsaw?
DARKPOKEBALL: It's certainly not on a red button anywhere.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: ?

While the two of us talk, Shaymin walks into Professor Oak's lab...Oak isn't there, but a Team Rocket member is. The Rocket member came to steal a Bulbasaur, but freaks out when he spots Shaymin. He grabs it and brings it to Giovanni.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I use Hypno to hypnotize Jessie and James to steal the Shaymin from Giovanni and give it to me. Then, I go to N's Castle and I give Shaymin to N.

Adam Levine

Years
I defeat N and Ghetsis, threatening you. We play a little Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock game, and I win! I keep Shaymin in the Rodent's Gazette.
Geronimo: What are you doing here? And where did you get that hedgehog?

mineox100

Hey.
Years
My Liepard scare the mice out of the building and steals Shaymin when you were scared.
I go to the Whirl Island and hides in a cave.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I use my abra to teleport the Shaymin to me. "Wait, this is too easy" Just to be safe, I get out all my fighting types and make them form a circle around me and the shaymin to defend me against chainsaw wielding normal types.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
I'll give you a taste of your own medicine.
Gengar! Teleport!
*Gengar get your Shaymin*
Goes to Hoenn and hides in the Victory Road with all the trainers in the region protecting me.

darkpokeball

Years
But then you realize your badges were stolen. As you go to retrieve them, and leave Victory Road, Giovanni invades. He defeats all the trainers and is about to grab Shaymin...when...
SHAYMIN IS MISSING?!
In Green Hill Zone...

BLUE HEDGEHOG: So...what is it?
YELLOW FOX: My scanners are telling me it's from another dimension.
SHAYMIN: Shay?

Adam Levine

Years
I go to the Box Dimension in Club Penguin, and spot Shaymin. I teleport to the Secret EPF Agency, and tell G the news. I then keep Shaymin safe in a 100% safe place.

darkpokeball

Years
Your 100 percent safe place is not so safe after my army of Meowth's infiltrate it; you manage to escape with your life, but Shaymin is now mine! Wait...this isn't Shaymin! It's a bush!
In Green Hill Zone...
YELLOW FOX: So, why did that strange person steal that bush and report to a dimension full of penguins?

BLUE HEDGEHOG: I don't know! We should ask Princess Sally what to do with this...thing.

SHAYMIN: Min?

Adam Levine

Years
I grab Shaymin with my BuiBui Crane, while you and the others are discussing, and I take it to the MuiMui House.
MuiMui: We have a visitor!
You have something!
Soggy Map 2
Me: Yay! Now I can unlock Kelapton 2!
Ghetsis: Wait, don't you want me to tell my famous 1,000 day fishing trip?

Back