• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What part Pokecommunity do you spend the most time?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I spend pretty much all my time on PC here in Other Voting Polls and Other Chat. I really only care about those sections, lol. If something else catches my eye I will browse around though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't really know where I usually frequent, as I find myself going to most places on the board.

IF I had to wager as guess, I'd probably frequent in Pokemon General and Video Games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm a wanderer, but most of the time my posts end up either being here in OVP or over on the DCC. My posts elsewhere are mostly dependent on whether there's active topics that are relevant for me, but most of the time I can find some topic that relates to me here.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm most often found in OT, Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, New Users/Welcome, OVP, who's online, Pokemon voting polls and lurking.

Years
Wow, OVP sure is popular. |D

Anyway, I'm mixed. I lurk pretty much everywhere but most of my time is spent exploring New Users / Welcome, Art & Design, Other Trivia, or Other Voting Polls. I spend more time in off-topic sections for whatever reasons, though I enjoy talking about Pokemon just as much!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pokémon Clubs of course! I also used to spend a lot of time in Pokémon Trivia, but not so much any more since... well, I don't have a reason, guess it just got boring after a while haha. I browse the Pokémon Anime section tonnes too, but I tend not to post there too often since I always seem to be running low on time D:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Most of the time I'll be here at the OVP section. If not, I'd be scrolling around by the Fan Fiction & Writing place. I don't know. I lurk around all the parts of PC a lot.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I try and post in GE and OVP every day, as well as the OC&D DCC. Apart from those - and the staff forums, for obvious reasons - I like to think I'm a bit of a wanderer when it comes to PC. I venture into most of the Pokemon gaming forums, but don't call any of them 'home'. Likewise, most of the Entertainment Discussions forums I occasionally post in, but none on a significant level.

Years
I'm going to feel like the odd one out if I don't say OVP....

But I spend loads of time in Emulation, mainly the ROM hacking section or the toolbox if I need a new tool :)

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I don't really have a home on PC I guess I spend most time in OVP

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Lurking all over the forum. Just very shy to post on some forums where they are overcrowded by mods and admins. (I don't know why but yeah) I mostly post on Pokemon General, Gaming Central and my beloved Team Rocket Fanclub.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Psshh, the best place to look for me is Pokemon Clubs. I may not have been posting much as of late, but that's still where I'm at if anywhere. Once I do post outside of PoC, it's kinda random, but mainly Pokemon related sections or the trivia sections.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't have a specific place I stick to. I usually check out random places and see what I'm interested in. If its something I'm not interested in though, I won't bother clicking.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
OCD and especially the OCC, but I do poke in video games, OVP and sometimes whatever catch my interests in the most recently posted threads in any sections.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Although I am still horrified and depressed by the fact that I now have to refer to my PC kindred home as 'General Entertainment' instead of the much more charming Culture & Media (rest in peace c&m, you will always have a place in the deepest part of my soul), that is apparently the official name of the place I like to hang out in. It's my favorite section on PC, despite it being permanently comatose and lacking activity. Everyone should post there!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm mostly found in Fourth Generation Games naturally, but you can see me quite a few places like Pokemon Clubs, OVP, OC, OT. I usually post in whatever threads interest me after I click 'New Posts.'

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
OCD. I sure love a good discussion.

Also OT is the only other board I consistently check every day, even if I don't post that much anymore. Ughh.

Back