• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There may be some local ones but there aren't many. Gamestop is just so convenient, you know?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
There's a small game store that's kind of a local place I could call tomorrow. It's 9pm here, so I doubt they'd be open, obviously. I really need to remember to call a pet store to ask about their blue tongued skink(s).

I got Diamond for $30 or $35, Heartgold and Soulsilver were $40 (with Pokewalkers), and White was $35. All of them were new. My only used games are PMD, "loaded" (full of shinies and legendaries), or for GBA.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, some people just wants to save money, maybe? xD

Money are made to be spent,dear then comes another money to be spent and another to be spent...wouldn't that be trolling if you kept saving then you died?? someone else will come and take all that money and spend them!! fair enough v.v

i say save when you have to save for something important..other than that..Life is too short to be stingy!!

one day you will become a father and..you WILL have to save..so enjoy the little unfather time..

ladies and gentlemen..i rest my case *sound of clapping*

thank you very much,you

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I cannot STAND mystery dungeon games. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just am annoyed that I can't beat Explorers of Darkness. D; What bothers you about it, though?

My cat is so stoned right now. He's lying on his back with is paws near his neck, just staring at nothing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
There may be some local ones but there aren't many. Gamestop is just so convenient, you know?
Gotcha. Man I hate monopolization, it creates evils like gamestop.
Money are made to be spent,dear then comes another money to be spent and another to be spent...wouldn't that be trolling if you kept saving then you died?? someone else will come and take all that money and spend them!! fair enough v.v

i say save when you have to save for something important..other than that..Life is too short to be stingy!!

one day you will become a father and..you WILL have to save..so enjoy the little unfather time..

thank you very much,you
This is truth. You sir, are the wisest man on Earth, and your wisdom shall not go unrewarded. Seriously though, this right here is spot on. Save up when you get married, and your golden.

Mystery Dungeon games? I love em! The Pokemon ones are pretty easy, and I love having random dungeons in games. Anyone play that Wii one called baroque? Not a mystery dungeon, but the random levels plus the baroque feel is awesome, even if the game is a bit sloppy.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

thank you very much,you

But I rather have a good amount of money left in my bank instead of waiting two more weeks to get more money to waste :P

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Anybody watching The Walking Dead right now? I'm pretty hyped!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. I'm just on PC, listening to music, and playing with my knife. Then again, I've never actually seen it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
This is truth. You sir, are the wisest man on Earth, and your wisdom shall not go unrewarded. Seriously though, this right here is spot on. Save up when you get married, and your golden.

tumblr_lwrc1ttqeu1qmjils.gif

Spoiler:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Too busy catching up with Supernatural and GoT to be bothered. Also thanks for reminding me that I need to also watch season 2.

Ah dude, get on that! This season has seriously been the best so far.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

thank you very much,you

This is silly, really. I save up money I made in high school for no particular reason, and then when I got the chance to travel to an anime convention, I had the money to do so. If I hadn't saved I wouldn't have been able to go. You also have to always plan for bad things to happen that you might need money for. It's irresponsible, even when young, to spend every last penny you have. :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That GIF...what?
It's amusing, yet weird and kind of disturbing?

I'm wandering around eBay. Found a holographic Charizard Ex card for over $60. I don't understand why people would spend that much money on a piece of paper?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Has it? Only watched season one, and if it can get better in season two, which gets then gets one-upped by season 3 as your saying, then yeah, I really need to. But as I said, supernatural is my top priority.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Re: cards, I think for some people the game is serious, maybe they make money off of it?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This is silly, really. I save up money I made in high school for no particular reason, and then when I got the chance to travel to an anime convention, I had the money to do so. If I hadn't saved I wouldn't have been able to go. You also have to always plan for bad things to happen that you might need money for. It's irresponsible, even when young, to spend every last penny you have. :/
I have to agree with this.
Though I have yet to spend the money I have saved, it will have a use eventually. Worst case scenario, I never get to spend it. Then it just can be put toward whatever my family (or friends, if I have no family) wants it to be used for. I:

Edit:
Just seen the above post.
Perhaps. It is a pretty good card, but the only attack takes like 6 energy cards- and you have to discard them all after using it. I've been tempted to buy card packs and make money by selling them- I still might do that sometime. Stupid, but it would be entertaining and I'd probably get some cash out of it, considering unless a card is really common, people sell them online for at least $0.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back