• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

WhatareyoupeopletalkingaboutIdrawallthetime.
Ahaha, thank you~ ^///^
That aside, I do draw a lot though, although mostly sketches and other doodle thingies (which I don't always upload the internet).

Not a fan either, sorry~

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I can indeed confirm that she draws ALL THE TIME 3: And I've seen quite a few of these doodles :3

Also not a PARTICULAR fan. There's some stuff but yeh.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That's my alt, people. Just made three new ones - Kuzan, Sakazuki and Borsalino. They're the names of One Piece's three admirals so I decided to have them all to myself. Couldn't think of anything so the random metal question. :p

I like metal, btw. Not death metal but the kind Slipknot does.

Also that doodle is amazing, gurl. You should open a gallery. or maybe wait till our A&D section becomes moar active

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

brb will be doing the same.

dero no one asked whether that was an alt or not lmao we just answered the question. but thanks for telling us! :b

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Askmjkejrkjdre What is this sudden rise in interest?
Thanks, though! 8D

And Dero, I once tried making a gallery some years (4?) ago, but then I pressed the wrong button and I switched pages. I didn't want to do the whole thing again. |D;

Years

Oh god instant jelly over da art skillz.

One of those times that I wish I can do stuff like that. Bleh too intimidated by fanfic writing and fanart drawing. What is there left? :-(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've said the jealousy thing countless times already so Imma just nod and agree wit dat Nettur.

What's PC been doing Lappy? Why you no been on? :c

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

my laptop died so i've been forced onto my ps3 for interweb access. if i try to use the site with without signatures disabled the browser crashes. of course it took me a fortnight to remember you could do that.

maaaaaachiiii. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back