• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Emerald Revisted

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Hack of: Pokemon Emerald (GBA)

Capture8.JPG
Capture9.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Story Line:
You visited Hoenn almost 3 years ago. It time to head back. Something's awfully wrong here. Things have changed, so have the people. Now its time for: Emerald Revisited.

Features:
1. Littleroot town has been promoted! It is now a city with a Pokemon Centre.
2. Routes changed till Mauvile city. Still a LOT more to be changed.
3. Dailouges have been mostly changed, as with the story line.
4. Mossdeep Space Centre is now open to common people like you and me! Go to space and catch a Jirachi!
5. Lots of snow!
6. New music.
7. Most houses have a clock!

Team
Me, myself.
I need more people. Particularly scripters.
Also, this is my first hack.
Banner by: AiiNZ (special thanks)

Known Bugs:
A major one. Causes the sprite to freeze. Also the game sometimes. Anyone know how to fix this contact me immediately.

Download: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1050143/Pokemon%20Emerald%20Revisted.zip
This is an pre-apha version full of bugs. I do have a list of them. But still if you find one post it.
Still, thank you for downloading it.

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
I could Male you a Support Banner/User Bar. Let me know some stuff you'd like on it, what pokemon, what colours Etc. and I'd be more than happy to make one for you :)
Also, those first few maps seem to have a few errors, :s

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
Here We Go, A Support Banner -
EmeraldRevisitedJirachi.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/EmeraldRevisitedJirachi.png[/IMG]

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Okay, just to say, your OW is very badly sprited, your titlescreen, pfft. Ugly. I rather see Nintendo's original titlescreen for a second. And there are loads of tile errors everywhere. And Jiraci's OW, yuck, another stupidly sprited OW.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
thanks for your most wonderful comments.
actually this is my first hack and i was getting familiar with the tools. anyways i am working on it.
anyone want to help me?

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
thanks for your most wonderful comments.
actually this is my first hack and i was getting familiar with the tools. anyways i am working on it.
anyone want to help me?

I would say grow your knowledge of tools before making a major hack and showing it off. A lot of people are serious critics.

Anyways, the mapping and OWs do not look all that good. I give you kudos for some of your work, but it is not all that good. All I can suggest is getting some experienced spriters and a mapper to help you out.

I love the story though. It's brief and makes the person want to play right away. I hope you excel with this hack. It sounds like it could be great.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Here We Go, A Support Banner -
EmeraldRevisitedJirachi.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/AiiNZ-/EmeraldRevisitedJirachi.png[/IMG]

thanks for the wonderful banner. though my hack doesnt seem worth it...............................

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
So much criticism, at least be positive people!

The hack looks good, the OW sprites aren't good looking, I would say to go get a spriter. Some mapping glitches, but since it's your fast hack, well I can't blame you. Good luck, story seems interesting.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Because it doesn't. Try to at least map wonderfully before trying to post a Hack.

Don't be so harsh. That's pretty bad advice, honestly. The best way for someone to get better is to post things and receive feedback, letting them know what areas need improvement.

To the creator: Please don't let some of the negative people get you down. Just take the advice you get and try and improve your skills. Everyone starts somewhere.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Don't be so harsh. That's pretty bad advice, honestly. The best way for someone to get better is to post things and receive feedback, letting them know what areas need improvement.

To the creator: Please don't let some of the negative people get you down. Just take the advice you get and try and improve your skills. Everyone starts somewhere.
yeah this hack was entirely testing. when i release my latest hack, i hope it will shut their yaps! (that was supposed to be a joke, dont take it seriously ~pls)

Back