• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, but you can't go online so enjoy playing against NPCs your brother then sued you & your Pokemon for beating him up.

I wish that Pokemon were in the Inner Earth.

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Granted, but they would be so extreme, you could drown.

I wish to see a Reshiram

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Granted, but then it magically turns into a normal Charmeleon.

I wish to hug a Reshiram

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but the cross-over overloaded because of to much information, while you were playing it and your hand-held released a Caterpie into the real world. Thinking that this Caterpie was no threat you decided to keep it as a pet. When your parents got home you showed them the Caterpie, not being used to this world, the Caterpie had a fatal reaction to our oxygen and grew 100 times his normal size. The Caterpie, confused and scared, ate your Parents and threw up on your bed. After vomiting a little more the Caterpie some how managed to learn Dig and dug a hole to the core of the Earth, the hole in the Earth reached the extremely hot molten center and released the largest volcanic eruption this world has ever seen, it caused earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanic hurricanes, and the death of every creature on earth.

I wish for a Arceus.

Granted, but it soon turns into...
See what I did there?
I see what you did, you did a lazy thing -.-

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish granted, but on the way to your place, it got misguided & instead of your place, it arrived Japan.

I wish Pokemon Toxic Purple could be finished.

Granted but the cross-over overloaded because of to much information, while you were playing it and your hand-held released a Caterpie into the real world. Thinking that this Caterpie was no threat you decided to keep it as a pet. When your parents got home you showed them the Caterpie, not being used to this world, the Caterpie had a fatal reaction to our oxygen and grew 100 times his normal size. The Caterpie, confused and scared, ate your Parents and threw up on your bed. After vomiting a little more the Caterpie some how managed to learn Dig and dug a hole to the core of the Earth, the hole in the Earth reached the extremely hot molten center and released the largest volcanic eruption this world has ever seen, it caused earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanic hurricanes, and the death of every creature on earth.

....What?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Granted but GameFreak discovers the game and finds out it has thousands of downloads. Thinking that this is ruining their business they track down the creators, after beating them to a bloody mess they find out how this had happened. It was all because of a wish made by Gameplayer56, GameFreak searches for Gameplayer56 and finds out where he lives. They set his house on fire and burn all of his pokemon collectibles forcing him to buy more. After they destroy Gameplayer56's house they decide just to nuke his hometown.

I wish for someone to make an elaborate corruption of me wishing for a ThunderStone.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Granted, but all Pokemon that evolve via Thunderstone that you try to evolve refuse like Pikachu does in Yellow.

I wish for gameplayer56 to marry every Pokemon he claims to love in his signature.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Granted, but, - AH! *Is eaten by Latias*

I wish to hug a Reshiram once again.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Granted, but they will look like clones of previous gen Pokemon!

I wish to find a Plume Fossil.

Back