• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It Begins And Ends In The Stadium- The OOC.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Is that such a bad thing? I don't think it is. xD

My thing is, once I have built a full team, and a PC full of Pokemon... It us hard to me to venture to another trainer, and make a new team. I could do it of course, I just prefer not to. And I wouldn't feel right having the same team, but giving them to a different trainer. I was going to try... It just doesn't feel right. So Bradyn it is!

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
You can use whoever you like. If you want to change things, you can. You don't have t, though. I will leave that all up to you. ^^ I'm fairly easy to please, you see.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Not necessarily accepted, just reserved. :P

And... Eh. It's four years after, but I prefer there be no mention of Stars of Sinnoh in this roleplay. Only because there is no winner just yet, and anyone (not saying anyone would) putting themselves as the winner of SoS might need to get punched. :P

All jokes aside... I just don't want SoS mentioned in this roleplay.

EDIT: Here is my SU for Bradyn in this roleplay. I got bored, so I decided I'd go for it and do this. Plus... I don't know, I don't feel right requiring you all to do it and not do it myself. That could just be me, though.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Just a heads up--

Monday, I will be going to my friend's for a few days. I will be working with her, so it is important that we get the finals thing together for the salon she is planning on opening. I do NOT plan on being gone for a whole week, however, I will apologize now if that happens to be the case.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I hev finished my SU! I believe it is the fourth post on the first page. Sadly, I didn't use a beautiful Gir background this time... I'll have to add that later. If anything needs changing, tell me :D

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I'll give it a read now. I am actually leaving tomorrow, or so I think, but I will be sure to take a look at it now.

EDIT: Nakuzami, you are accepted. Welcome. ^^

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Hello all...

This is a re-post from my other topic, but they have the same point.

I come to you with an important question. I would like to see this RP continue, and I do not want to have it closed... I also understand that the person who's turn it is in the roleplay are currently busy. However... I would like to take a vote now, on whether we continue or do not continue. As said, I do NOT want to close it... I however, want everyone's opinion to be valued. It's a busy time right now for most, so if you all believe that we can weather that storm, then I encourage you all to vote to keep it open. If not though, I will be more than happy to meet all's needs and request it be closed.

bubblebeam

*splash*
Years
Can I reserve a place please? I'll probably have typed my SU by tonight, but just to be safe :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
So far everything is good, bubblebeam, when you finish your team I will make my final decision.

The only thing I DON'T like, is some of the paragraphs seem to be arranged strangely. I don't know if you forgot to put a space between them, or what, but if that is the case then please do so. Otherwise, you are pretty much accepted. Still pending at the moment, until the changes/team are updated.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
A few quick points! ^^

First off, SU's for this roleplay are no longer being accepted. This roleplay is now CLOSED to all SU's. They will only be reopened if a roleplay is forced to quit, or removed by the way of breaking RP rules. Thank you to all who considered joining, and a special thanks to those that did join.

Second off, bubblebeam, you are ACCEPTED. Welcome! Congratulations on being the last accepted member. xD

Third off,
and maybe this should be first off... I have decided to compact the number of require roleplayers from eight to four. While eight works better, and I will now have to adjust some of the parts of the roleplay and such, no one was signing up anymore. I tried to wait it out, because I do understand that I a lot of roleplayers are busy with real-life things. I will be up tonight working on those said changes, and I hope to post my starting post for the roleplay either when I get done, or later on today. During... Daylight. xD There will be NO POSTING ORDER, as i have learned the hard way that they are just a mess to deal with. As long as everyone can post, and no one gets too far ahead or too far behind... We should be fine.

Thank you all! I look forward to finally getting things started.

Back