• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [IC]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Haru yawned loudly as he stretched himself out. Fighting these creatures-- Digimon-- were a major pain. Not only were they weak, easily kept in check by both Luna and Bearmon,, but they didn't know when to give up. It had probably taken the four an extra ten minutes just to deal with the Vilemon just because they wouldn't die, or corrode in coding, or however a Digimon death worked. Either way, the gym became cleared of all enemies, and it looked like the perfect time to catch a breath. Luna immediately walked up to him and jumped for his neck. "H-h-hey!" Haru blurted cautiously as he felt himself sway once Luna's body hit his and she latched onto him by hugging around his neck, "Watch it, I wasn't ready for that!"

"Did you see me, Bro? Didn't I do great?" Luna cheered as she felt his arms wrap around her in support and nuzzled herself under his chin, "We're a great team!"

"Hold on, I didn't say you could call me "Bro," did I?" Haru asked, a little indifferent to the idea. Luna frowned.

"But you call me "Lunie," and that's what siblings do!" Luna defended herself, holding tighter as she tried to convince him, "We're bonded together by your Digivice, Haru!"

"You want me to call you "Loony," Loony! I didn't have to ask if you would mind!" Haru responded, forcing Luna to let go and held her up by her armpits in front of him. All this time Hiroshi and Bearmon ignored the two and focused on reviewing the battle. Hiroshi mimicked the volley Bearmon did with Haru by knocking a Vilemon back and forth between attacks, and Bearmon came back with the Lunar Claw spike that Hiroshi and Luna came up with. "You could at least find a nickname better than "Bro," if you insist on giving me one!" Wait, what was he saying?!

"Alright then, Haru," Luna said, seeming determined as she slipped out of his grip and raised a fist to the air, "I'll find you a better nickname that best shows the bond we share as Brother and sister!!" At this point, Haru gave up. He knew there was going to be no way to reason with Luna that they aren't related. It wasn't like his concept of family was that great. After all, he even told her how bad things were-- Hold on: family. Was this all intentional? Does she actually remember the things I've said? But that can't be; she'd know that I'm not doing that great in school. And there's no way that the "nope" she gave us was a lie. Too upbeat and simple, Haru thought, pulling out his Digivice, So then, why is she calling me brother? Is it just her?

"If you two are done being idiots, we should probably get out of here," Hiroshi pointed out as he and Bearmon walked for the door.

"There are other parts of the school that are in trouble, so the faster the four of us work, the quicker we'll take them all out," Bearmon explained further. Haru nodded as he walked with Luna, Hiroshi, and Bearmon. They were still cautious of an ambush, but they made sure not to tread too slowly. They also kept on the lookout for any allies that could join them.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 1
Post 4

The strip of metal that joined two segments of the vent broke under Zach's weight and folded where he was sitting. They bust an opening small enough for him to slip through and he did. He sank through and folded at the waist as he began to plummet to the tiled floor that was in the barely lit hallway below. Kudamon soared through behind him and swooped underneath Zach to arrest his momentum. He did, and gently rested him on the ground where he otherwise would have fallen with a heavy impact.

"Thank you, Kudamon." Zach said with every ounce of gratitude in him.

"No problem," Kudamon smiled as he said this. Suddenly, Kudamon's ears perked up. He looked towards Zach, who was smiling and gave a brief wave. But the wave wasn't towards Kudamon. Kudamon whipped around and then sighed in huge relief. It was just another Digimon, and their partner. The partner was shivering and was apparently too scared to yell when Zach fell through the part of the ceiling that was now scattered across the floor.

There were no people in this area except for the four of them, a doglike Digimon who had an agitated look on her face, the frightened kid with glasses, Kudamon, and Zach.

((OOC: That's Lucy and Plotmon.))

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
"I told you I don't want to go this way! Let's go back!" Lucy pleaded. Samara ignored him and continued shoving him down the hall. Her paws were yanking painfully on his long hair.

"Nonsense! Let's go find someone else to... Did you hear that?" Samara said. She cocked her ears and looked up. Lucy was already staring at the ceiling. Suddenly, the ceiling broke in front of them and a boy fell through. Lucy gasped, and had Samara not still had her paws on his back, he would have bolted. Then this adorible little weasel... Thing flew down and caught the boy. Lucy stood there, stunned by this. He was aware that the boy was waving at him. Samara walked out in front of her and sniffed curiously at the air.

"This one isn't like those other ones!" Samara said happily. Lucy didn't care. He again looked at the weasel-thing and walked tenatively towards it. Samara snickered.

"Aww... Aren't you cute!" Lucy said, half mumbling, with a slightly high pitched squeel in his voice. Samara rolled her eyes. Lucy sounded like a little girl. He turned and bounded over to the boy and sniffed him.

"So, why were you in the ceiling?" Samara asked, because Lucy wasn't going to. He was too busy gushing about how cute Kudamon was. Samara was a little jealous, but she had bigger things to worry about. Like weird monsters and crazy people crawling in the ceiling.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Xavier glanced at Wes and grinned. "Cool stuff man! Thanks!" He spun out of the way of another attack. "Stupid Virans," he muttered. "They exist to die. Ryudamon!"

"I got him," replied the creature coolly and tore through it. There was a sudden crash through X's transmitter and a cry. "Ah, darn," he muttered. "Ivy! Report!"

The report was sudden and jolted, Ivy nearly breaking the transmitter in her panic. "Level 2 Emergence! There's going to be a level two!"

"How can you tell," X asked hurriedly.

"The clock tower just got bashed into the track field," Alex responded irritably. X scowled and shook his head. He turned to Wes and winced when he realized Sammy was nowhere to be found.

"Okay dude!" he said, taking charge in the way he unconsciously knew best. "Listen, we got some serious issues hitting the fan right now, so I'm counting on you and your buddy! Beat the rest of these little bastards, then go get help! Find anybody else with a device like yours," he said pointing at the new device in Wes' hand. "Find them and get towards the center of the school. We're going to need all the help we can get!" He grinned. "We're counting on you mate! We will explain everything later I promise you that!" He whistled and Ryudamon went bolting out of the room and out of the school. Meanwhile, their teacher peeked out from under her desk and hid again.

~~

There was a wild roar as a horned dinosaur tore through another pillar of the school, causing the walls to crumble again. Day moved quickly out of the way and lifted her D-Syn up to the creature. A female voice quickly analyzed: "Viran identified. Monochromon, the Ankylosaur Digimon. Special attacks are Grand Fire and Guardy Tusk."

"Hmph," growled the beast at her side. "Bigger they are, harder they fall. Metal Cannon!" The beast fired an iron ball from his mouth.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Wes nodded his head, deciding to keep his mouth shut as "Goggle-Boy" explained what was going on and what Wes needed to do.

"Listen, we got some serious issues hitting the fan right now, so I'm counting on you and your buddy! Beat the rest of these little bastards, then go get help! Find anybody else with a device like yours," Goggle-Boy had said, pointing at Wes's new device. "Find them and get towards the center of the school. We're going to need all the help we can get!" He then grinned, causing Wes to really question his sanity. "We're counting on you mate! We will explain everything later I promise you that!"

"You got it playa!" said Wes enthusiastically as X and his Digimon Ryudamon, ran out of the classroom. Turning around, Wes found very few enemy Digimon still in the room, and they were all what Armadimon had called DemiDevimon.

"Well Armadimon, let's get 'em!" shouted Wes, his tone becoming serious as he grabbed a desk and threw it at one of the DemiDevimon, knocking it out cold as Armadimon destroyed the others by bouncing off of each of them with his Rolling Stone attack.

"Too easy!"

"I know playa! Anyways, we gotta go and find the others!" said Armadimon, rolling into a ball and immediately rolling out of the classroom with Wes running at his side. As they headed down the hallway, Wes heard something shouting...

"POISON IVY!"

Whoever had said that was clearly in distress, and so, Wes followed that noise, Armadimon still rolling beside him.

"How do you even know where we're going?" asked Wes to Armadimon, seeing several figures up ahead.

"Well, I have a great sense of smell and fantastic hearing... AND I SMELL MORE NUMEMON! YUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"What's a Nume- Oh those things again?! BLECK!" said Wes, seeing what Armadimon had been talking about. It was the same green piles of puke from before!

"Numemon are disgusting Molluck Digimon which lack power and intelligence, but in numbers can be rather unpleasant! Their Super Stinky Spray is nasty, but their signature attack is Poop Throw or as they call it, 'Party Time.' Trust me, you don't want to know where that crap's been!" shouted Armadimon, unrolling once he and Wes were standing in front of the Numemon. Wes' jaw dropped when he saw Kathy standing next to what Wes assumed was another Digimon, but something else caught his eye... Kathy had one of the devices!

"Kathy! We'll get you out of there! Armadimon, you know what to do!"

"Scratch Beat!"

Claws glowing, Armadimon began slashing every Numemon in sight, one after the other as the little green plant Digimon used her finger-vines to strike the Numemon as well. Finally, Wes saw a chance to get in there and help get Kathy out of there.

"Kathy! I'm glad to see that you're okay. Listen, you need to take your Digimon and get to the center of the school asap! If you see any other students with this-" Wes lifted his device, allowing Kathy to see it. "Tell them to follow you to the center of the school! Now, let's get you and your friend out of this mess!"

"ROLLING STONE!"

Evidently having grown tired of simply striking the Numemon with his claws, Armadimon rolled back into a ball and began bouncing off of the enemy Digimon, either knocking them out or destroying them. Wes, meanwhile, had resorted to kicking the Numemon, which left black slime on his shoes.

"Oh damn... That's not gonna come out easily..."

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
The two boys and their Digimon braced for impact as they felt the ground shake under them. It sounded like something very heavy had fallen somewhere close by, but it wasn't anywhere in sight. Maybe it was outside...

"Great, it sounds like things are going to Hell outside, too," Hiroshi said as he followed with Haru's change of pace into a dash. If it was close by, it could endanger them by staying around. It would be even dangerous if whatever it was could come for them. Bearmon followed behind the two while Luna took the easy way out; looking over her tamer's shoulder as she clung to his back.

"I do not envy the janitors that get stuck cleaning this mess," Haru stated, completely casual about the whole thing. Now that the two Digimon were around, there was a better sense of security. The two looked like they could route every single enemy Digimon in the school, and that was assuming they had to. More than likely there would be others that were brave enough to hit "Yes;" Wes especially. It was probable that Kathy also selected yes, but that might have been more in the pursuit of scientific knowledge. Was it really even smart to call this a scientific phenomenon...? Regardless, the boy knew that those two would be around here, with Digimon of their own, somewhere.

Hiroshi frowned at the other boy. He was expecting something a little more progressive and helpful from the boy he saw as a rival. In fact, Hiroshi leered at the other boy and his clinging Digimon, Haru was a little bit of a disappointing rival. And yet, it looked like Luna was closer to Haru than he and Bearmon. How could it even be? "... Haru, what percent did you and Luna have before that glitch?" Hiroshi asked, making Haru "hm?" with surprise.

"Sixty-five, what of it?" Haru asked.

"Luna doesn't look like her closeness was brought down to thirty-nine," Hiroshi commented, trying to hide the small smirk he developed from hearing a number lower than his, "in fact, I'd say she looks about at sixty-five still."

"You can't gauge closeness by affection, Hiroshi," Bearmon spoke up, though still keeping his place behind the three in the event that there's an attack from behind, "Sure Luna seems more affectionate than I do, but that's her personality; I am to assume. She might seem closer to Haru because of it."

"Keep your numbers to yourself," Luna reacted to the comment indignantly, "There's no way you can put a true value on a bond like ours. I don't care if your fancy toy said we had sixty-five, thirty-nine, or just five percent; to me it's always a perfect one-hundred."

"... But the silly toy still says thirty-nine, so I'm guessing it's busted then," Haru commented, almost smiling to himself as Luna tried to grab at the Digivice.

"WHAT?! How dare you, you stupid piece of junk!! If you don't read one-hundred by the time I count to three--" the rabbit Digimon pouted angrily as her paw glowed that eerie black again. Haru couldn't help but laugh. Luna was funny; he actually felt better about things now.

"I'm not sure why she's so close to you anyway; you're such a downer, Haru," Hiroshi stated in a murmur intended to be loud enough for everyone to hear. Haru only grinned in retaliation and held his Digivice out so that his Digimon couldn't actually reach it.

"You kidding? From where I'm standing things can only get higher," Haru said ambiguously.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
A girl stood in a hallway to the side, her brilliant strands of hair flowing by the grace of wind let in through a window - the hems of her skirt caught a little, as well, by that same breeze, causing them to fan out a little. This itself would be a rare sight, as the girl seemed to frequent slightly different classes every day, and sometimes wasn't even in class at all, but what was even more strange was the fact that a creature with a mildly demonic appearance and a pointed head stood near her; the same sort of creature, one would assume, as the three or so miniature dinosaurs that surrounded the unlikely duo. The girl's eyes stayed on the device in her hand - advertised to be a virtual pet by the administration only briefly, allowing her gaze to come to rest on the vaguely humanoid creature at her side.

"I pressed Yes." The statement from the girl was extremely matter-of-fact, and what came next was no different. "Who ... and what ... are you?" There was genuine curiosity, though perhaps intermixed with a hint of fearful wonderment, in the voice. Sounds of fighting, explosions, and various other forms of destruction could be heard nearby.

"My, my. There's a decided lack of manners, I must say." The imp-like creature answered casually, flicking a finger of one of its hands at thin air. "To introduce myself! You may refer to me as Dracmon, miss. A delight to make your, er, fleshy acquaintance at last. " Its - his? - voice had the tone of a young boy's, and was thus slightly peculiar to listen to.

"Pleasure to meet you, Dracmon." The girl's tone was quite cheerful; concluding the sentence, she reached down to pat the imp-like creature's - or rather, Dracmon's - head lightly. "Would you mind taking care of these miscreants?" She gestured carelessly at the saurian monstrosities - yellowish in hue, with skin that appeared to be roughly textured. In response, they growled in unison, a raw, fierce noise that grew steadily in volume.

Dracmon was about to respond, grinning, when suddenly three spheres of flame erupted from the maws of the draconian beasts, their trajectories clearly headed for the girl; Dracmon's eyes lit up with momentary alarm, and he pushed the would-be victim of the attack to the side just as the conflagration swept past her - the orbs were close enough, however, to singe a few strands of her hair that had been in the trajectory.

"Thank you for your assistance, Dracmon." The girl smiled lightheartedly. "I don't believe I've introduced myself yet?"

"... That can wait." Dracmon's expression took on a more serious edge as he glared at the offenders. "Mind your etiquette." A small measure of suppressed rage could be heard in the delivery of that phrase, but the lizards took no notice, being entirely oblivious. Dracmon frowned for a moment, then harrumphed.

"Eye... of Nightmare!"

Concentric rings of red and green light emanated from the vampiric Digimon's eyes and hands, forming a flexible binding around the reptilian beasts and causing their eyes to take on a similar hue.

"Baby Flame!" With a pleased expression on his visage, Dracmon began to mime the motions of a puppeteer. Within moments, the creatures were dispatched by each other's repeated attacks, and were disintegrated.

"My gratitude, Dracmon." The girl, leaning after a wall for a moment of reprieve after being pushed out of the way, smiled at the fiendish personage. "As I was saying a moment ago - I am called Louise, of Monteillet." She pondered her surroundings briefly, considering her next course of action. "You will be my temporary protector while this situation persists; and well-rewarded, of course."

Dracmon grinned.

"It would delight me to do so, miss."

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Katharina von Kuranse
Day One = Da Mon

"Herr Wes..." Katharina greeted, as Wes came along, with another Digimon -- an armadillo-like creature. "That's...! Another Digimon?!"

"Kathy! I'm glad to see that you're okay. Listen, you need to take your Digimon and get to the center of the school asap! If you see any other students with this-" Wes then lifted a strange device, allowing Kathy to see it. "Tell them to follow you to the center of the school! Now, let's get you and your friend out of this mess!"

"ROLLING STONE!"
the armadillo-Digimon cried, rolling into a ball and began bouncing off of the enemy Digimon, either knocking them out or destroying them.

"But...can we afford to leave you behind?" Kathy asked silently, as she glanced towards Palmon for answers.

"Lil'Koromon is waiting for us, y'know," Palmon explained. "And all the spider has been squished here anyway!"

"Very well..." Katharina replied as she, as well as Palmon turned away. "But Herr Wes, do be careful. I shall not forgive you if I ever see you again with so much of a scrapped elbow." Katharina, as well as Palmon started to turn and jog away, leaving Wes and his partner Digimon behind. As they both jogged away, along the way, however, they still had to encounter more enemy Digimon.

"PLANT SHOCK!" Palmon cried, releasing leaves that showered the foes. They were then knocked out, and destroyed, as Kathy and Palmon continued throughout the halls, their target being to the center of the school.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
"Very well..." Katharina replied as she, as well as Palmon turned away. "But Herr Wes, do be careful. I shall not forgive you if I ever see you again with so much of a scrapped elbow." Katharina, as well as Palmon started to turn and jog away, leaving Wes and Armadimon, who was still happy that Kathy was okay and that she would be fine. However, he did take heed to what Kathy had said.

"I'll be fine! You just make sure you don't get hurt!" shouted Wes down the halls, hoping Kathy would hear him.

"Like I said before, you got those moves like Jagger playa," said Armadimon, laughing at Wes as they both ran down the halls in the opposite direction Kathy had went. Wes just looked at his buddy and laughed before smirking.

"Yeah, and if you EVER say that in front of Kathy I swear I'll make you into a hat," said Wes, joking of course as he began thinking about something he had never thought of before... No, there's no way she would... Would she?

"Would she even consider me as more than a friend?" thought Wes, becoming lost in his thoughts as Armadimon looked up at his friend, seemingly figuring out what Wes was thinking about. Just then though, Armadimon saw several figures in the hallway. One, a giant grey fox standing on its hind legs, was holding a boy with blue hair wearing a kimono. Armadimon then saw the other Digimon and humans, glad to find more comrades.

"Get your head out of the clouds lover boy!" said Armadimon, snapping Wes out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Wha- OH! More people and good Digimon! Hey, isn't that Sammy?" asked Wes to no one in particular as he stopped next to the group, taking a few deep breaths.

"Glad to see you and your Digimon partner Sa-" Wes then took another deep breath. He had done a lot of running today. "Sammy... Isn't that that shrine boy being held by that fox Digimon?" asked Wes, pointing at the kimono-clad boy and Renamon.

"That's a Renamon... A very rare Digimon if I'm not mistaken..." began Armadimon before turning to Strabimon. "And you're... A Strabimon, right? I thought you were of the Virus type... Doesn't matter, glad to see you're on our side."

"And I'm glad to see another ancient species besides me! Nice to meet you Hawkmon!" said Armadimon, looking up and smiling at the red and white bird Digimon flying in the air.

"So, what happened to shrine guy over here?" asked Wes, nodding down at Akira. "And who are you?"

That question was directed to the rather tall, but skinny, teenager who Wes could tell wasn't much younger than him. He had short black hair with bangs, and he seemed to have this air of superiority about him. This caused Wes to raise an eyebrow, but nonetheless, he decided to give the guy the benefit of a doubt.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 1
Post 5

Now the boy with the glasses was by Kudamon, pulling on his ears gently and repeating over and over how cute he was. Zach was puzzled by this behavior, so he turned instead to the accusing paw that was pointed at him, inches from his face.

"So, why were you in the ceiling?" The paw came from an irate looking creature, it was cream colored and looked like a puppy dog. It was hard to believe that this cute little creature was being overshadowed by a Digimon who appeared as if it could be into its early twenties if it were human. Zach found it strange, but decided not to delve too much into the situation and answer the question.

"Well, to paraphrase…" Zach thought of a good spot to start. "It started in math class, the room was flooded with creatures, and then I ran to a closet somewhere in that direction." He said this without pausing for a breath, and pointed to a place where the hallway divided in two directions. "Then a creature chased us and started breaking the door down, and we climbed into the vents, and crawled away for a while before the screen of this," He paused to pull out his former game, and shook it before the dog that no longer had her paw up in the air. "Said 'Would you like to play a game?' then I said yes, and Kudamon appeared, killed the monster, and then we fell." Zach took a deep inhale of oxygen.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Samara frowned. Had that message gone through to everyone? She sat back down again and shot a spiteful glance at Lucy. Samara cleared her throat rather loudly and Lucy froze and looked at her.

"Lucy, chill out! Really..." she said with a frown. Lucy took a few steps back with a frightened look on her face. Samara shook her head.

"Yeah... That's my partner Lucy! I'm Plotmon, but Lucy named me Samara! The same thing happened to us. Lucy was being chased by this thing, and when we got the message, Lucy hit yes, and I took it out with my Petit Punches! And now we were looking for more of them for me to beat up when you nearly fell on us!" Samara said. Lucy cleared his throat.

"I... Um... I wasn't looking for more to fight... I was trying not to find more..." Lucy mumbled almost inaudibly. Samara perked her ears up.

"What? I didn't quite catch that. You need to speak up!" Samara said. She frowned again at her partner. She wished that Lucy would be more assertive. He was too timid. Not at all what Samara wanted in her partner. Well, she'd have to teach Lucy to be more like her.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
"Tear Shot!" Lunamon cried as her antenna glowed a light blue and was directed towards a group of rogue Numemon. A missile of water shot out of the antenna and pelted one so hard it stunned the enemy Digimon in place. Bearmon immediately took the opportunity to strike and slashed the Numemon apart with Bear Claw. He was the only one out of the two that dared to even go near the putrid creatures. The stench was so foul that Luna was sticking to indirect combat.

"No good; we can't just be dodging their crap while we take them out one-by-one," Hiroshi cursed, looking at both Haru and Luna. Both of them were very much deterred by the horrid stench that was wafting over from the crowd of sludge-like Digimon in the way. Even worse, they were throwing pieces of pink gunk and shouting "Party Time!" Simply revolting...

"Literally..." Haru coughed as he buried his nose in his shirt, "my nose is too sensitive for this. Luna, you have any other moves that could wipe these things all out in one shot?"

"I think so, but it may cause some damage to the hall in the process," Luna stated as she tried to focus on Haru's scent by nuzzling her nose against his neck. Haru felt a little weird as the air from his Digimon's nostrils hit his neck so closely like that, but he couldn't exactly blame her for her nose's sensitivity, too. He pointed at the Numemon and motioned for Hiroshi to get Bearmon out of the way.

"Doesn't matter, we're doing the school a favor," Haru instructed, getting a gasp of relief from Luna as she jumped from his back and landed in front of him. Hiroshi called for Bearmon to return, and the bear-like Digimon listened and ran back. "Have at them! Go, Luna!" Luna nodded as she began to spin in place. And spin... and spin... and spin until she was a complete spinning blur. Her ears, however, could be seen glowing as they moved in a more intricate pattern. All four ears really lit up the hall as if the lights were on again.

"Lop-Ear Ripple!!" Luna chanted as a torrent of bubbles began to float from all the rabbit-like Digimon's ears and whirl around in a vortex. The bubbles surged down the hall and repelled both the Numemon and their attacks. One by one they were lost to the bubble vortex and the sounds of popping bubbles (amplified by the sheer force of Luna's power) could be heard echoing throughout the hall and corresponding corridors. When Luna finally stopped, being caught by Haru before she fell to the ground all dizzy, the entire hall had been cleared of the Digimon. There were also many dents in the floor, lockers, walls, and ceiling. "Zzo, how'd I do, Haruz?" Harus. She was so dizzy she couldn't see straight. Haru chuckled a bit to himself as he picked the Digimon up.

"I think we need to condition you for that attack, but that was certainly an amazing attack," Haru said, rubbing the back of her head, "Rest a bit and regain your balance."

"Whatever you say..." Luna trailed off.

"... So Bearmon, do you have an attack like that?" Hiroshi asked, looking down at his own Digimon. He really didn't want to express how impressed he was.

"As far as I know, I'm strictly a close-combat brawler," Bearmon stated as he looked at all the destruction Luna's attack caused, "I'd never leave a move I didn't know I could control to chance, anyhow. Not unless you commanded me, though."

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Samuel Pearsynn
School

Ruffles, the Rufflet-er, Hawkmon.

"Get your head out of the clouds lover boy!" I heard a voice and turned, seeing another boy and digimon coming down the hall towards us.

"Huh? Wha- OH! More people and good Digimon! Hey, isn't that Sammy?" asked the boy to no one in particular as he stopped next to us, taking a few deep breaths.

"Glad to see you and your Digimon partner Sa-" He then took another deep breath. He seemed to be exhausted. "Sammy... Isn't that that shrine boy being held by that fox Digimon?" He asked, pointing at the kimono-clad... boy? It was a boy? God, there seemed to be too many crossdressers in this school. Although... shrine gaurdian kind of made it make sense, but why pink?

"That's a Renamon... A very rare Digimon if I'm not mistaken..." began the new arrival's creature, a digimon apparently, before it turned to Sammy's digimon. "And you're... A Strabimon, right? I thought you were of the Virus type... Doesn't matter, glad to see you're on our side." Well, at least I would know their names, or at least their species, for now.

"And I'm glad to see another ancient species besides me! Nice to meet you Hawkmon!" said the armadillo-like digimon, looking up and smiling at the annoying bird flying next to me.

"Same to you too~!" Hawkmon smiled back. Perfect. He was only annoying with me.

"So, what happened to shrine guy over here?" asked the boy, "And who are you?" This time the question was aimed at me.

"I," I began, "Am Sam, Sam Pearsynn."

"And I'm Hawkmon!" I glanced up at the bird. Obviously, the armadillo had just said what he was.

"No, you're Ruffles." I said, not bothering to look at the bird.

"What?! No, no no no no no-" I reached up and closed his beak shut with my hand. He continued yelling no, but it was barely audible. I smiled at the boy, mostly because I didn't have to listen to the now named Ruffles. At least I could now annoy him too.

"And who might you be?" I asked the boy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale
Episode One: A New World Awaits! Awaken the Bonds!

Sammy turned around as he heard a noise behind him; the arrival of the kid that he had grabbed from his English class, joined by a flying, bird looking monster thing. Wow, these things were just popping up everywhere! Was it anyone with a virtual pet? So, if Sammy had three of them, would have three monsters with him? That would be pretty cool. But, before he could even answer, Wes joined them as well, questions flying out of his mouth. One at a time, please!

"Sammy... Isn't that that shrine boy being held by that fox Digimon?" Wes said to him, nodding towards the kimono boy. Sammy nodded in reply as his monster answered his question for him. About the fox, that was.

"That's a Renamon... A very rare Digimon if I'm not mistaken... And you're... A Strabimon, right?," Wes' monster turned to Strawberry ma-- what? Strabimon? Really?! "I thought you were of the Virus type... Doesn't matter, glad to see you're on our side."

"It doesn't matter what type I am, as long as I'm with the good guys!" Strabimon said with a grin. "Besides... I don't know what type I am. Haha!"

"Strabimon? Seriously?! I thought you said Strawberry man!" Sammy let out a laugh.

"Yeah, see, I was trying to tell you. Strabimon! Like Wasabi, but with a stra!" Oh, wasabi? Wasn't that that hot green stuff from Japan or something? Sammy hadn't had it before, but now that the little guy had mentioned it, what did it taste like? Hm. Maybe the cafeteria had some? Oh, right, crisis, yeah.

"So, what happened to shrine guy over here?" Wes asked. Sammy replied with a quick shrug.

"No idea, ask the fox! Fox man, what happened to kimono guy?" Sammy's ears perked up as the kid introduced himself, reacting at his own name. Another Sam? Boy, Sammy knew a few Sams. Like, Samantha in Maths class, Samuel from two doors down, Samir from the fish and chip shop. It was all too much! "Hey, Sam! Awesome name, my name's Sammy! And that's cool guy Wes with his little monster dude." Strabimon made a noise. "Oh, sorry little man. And Strabimon!"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
"As Sammy said, the name's Wes, and my friend here is-"

"Armadimon!" said Armadimon happily, smiling as he looked up at the Renamon.

"So, what happened to your human partner darling?" asked Armadimon, his smile seeming to grow as he looked at the fox Digimon. Meanwhile, Wes was conversing with Sammy and Sam.

"Anyways, nice to meet you Sam..." said Wes, taking out his device as he shook his head at the boy holding his Hawkmon's beak shut. That was rather rude.

"I'm going to assume you both have one of these, and I'm sure shrine boy has one too," Wes then placed his device back in his pocket. "Anyways, all of us need to get to the center of the school now. Now, as to why, I'm not sure, but I'm sure all of us would like an explaination of what is going on. I for one do, so head to the center, where the clock tower should be."

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 1
Post 6

Now the unlikely partners were arguing about fighting more monsters, but it didn't seem like that should be a concern. There were few to no people in the halls, as well as no monsters that could be seen. Most of the people had probably evacuated and went home by now.

Zach looked at Kudamon to see his reaction to the argument. He was looking back and forth between the two, and like Zach found it both strange and irritating. Were they like this since they met each other?

"So do you think that we should… leave?" Zach asked trying to break up the argument in a roundabout manner. "I haven't seen any monsters. It seems like they're all go-" He was interrupted, he heard voices, they weren't loud, and they sounded human. "Should we go see what's going on?"

Fuyu

Years
Day shivered. The one bad thing about wearing this uniform was right now the sleeves were short. Waah. Fall was really drafty. She heard a yelp and winced, her whole body wracked with a pain. It felt like she had just hit a steel wall. Well that wasn't new. "Dorumon!" she cried. "Are you okay DOrumon?" This was one of the only times she got serious and well, focused. Day knew fully well she was different but that didn't really matter. No one really told her it was wrong or something.

Thankfully, Dorumon groaned. He got back to his back paws, the red interface on his head shining brilliantly. Day ran to his side. She didn't want to evolve him. Him fighting could kill people, the purple beast-dragon was huge! But what they could do was... She placed a hand on his interface. a tooth-like sword formed quickly from data and returned to rest between her fingers. She handed it to her partner, who snorted and charged again. There was a sickening crash moments later and a brick knocked into her back, knocking her over. Dorumon flinched but couldn't turn. HE glared at the Adult level, backing it away.

"You." he snarled. "Cheap. Shooting. Bastard. DIno Tooth." He slashed an open wound into its front leg, causing an inhuman roar to rip through the air across the area. If you couldn't hear that, you were deaf.

Nideous

Years
Lucy jumped at being adressed and looked around. He didn't hear anything. Why would they need to leave? Oh, right, monsters everywhere. Samara's ears perked up.

"I hear people! Come on Lucy!" she yipped excitedly. Lucy shook his head, and heard loud crashs outside. He would rather go find the thing making those noises outside than talk with more people. He looked at his feet before answering.

"Um... Whatever you want... I... I guess," he whispered almost inaudibly. Samara frowned again. Why did she have to get the timid human? But she growled and looked around.

"Let's go!" Samara said impatiently. She ran down the hallway, then stopped and looked at Lucy and the others. Lucy ran quickly to her side, mumbling something inaudible. Samara looked up at him and shook her head. What a strange person.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Hiroshi, Haru, Bearmon and Luna covered their ears in a short bout of paralysis as they heard the roar. It was so powerful it almost hurt regardless of the ears being blocked. What was causing such a loud noise? As soon as it died down, Bearmon charged power into one of his fists. "Bear-Cub Fist!!" he roared, throwing his punch at one of the walls. As anticipated, the wall started to crumble and revealed the fallen clock tower in the middle of the school. At the same time, they could see a couple more people and digimon pairs and a large, dinosaur-like monster. Was that also a Digimon?!

"... Huh, no wonder you told me to leave the roof. You saved my ass there, Luna," Seth stated casually as he stared at the destruction already created. That roar seemed to correct Luna's dizziness, as she seemed to register that there was only one Haru all along. She wasn't sure what he was saying, and Hiroshi simply dismissed it as gibberish. "So... what's that Digimon?"

"Monochromon, an Adult-level Digimon. If it isn't using its Volcano Strike attack it's charging in with its Guardy Tusk attack. It's a real powerhouse, but not much strategy to speak of," Bearmon explained, looking on with interest, "Guys, I think we should crash the party."

"There was a party? Why weren't we invited?!" Luna asked, sounding rather sad. Haru could only yawn in response. Hiroshi looked over at the people in the center and immediately caught sight of the girl with multi-colored hair. Walking out of the school and into the battle zone, he stood right next to her and openly addressed her. Bearmon followed close behind.

"Hey, you there," Hiroshi said as he pointed at Haru and Luna, "Looks like you could use a hand. Shall we work together on this?" Haru walked over with Luna in his arms. He had yet to question why she was staying there, but he really didn't want to hear the answer. As soon as she really got into the action she'd slip away and join the fight.

"It looks like we're facing a brute with little strategy under its belt... *yawn* could be good for us," Haru commented, already calculating possible first moves to enter the fray with. He was rather bored at this point, but he wasn't going to go charging in towards that opponent. Luna was the Digimon, so she'd be able to handle it without him. Besides, she had Lop-Ear Ripple. "Luna, you may want to make use of Tear Shot for this fight. According to Bearmon, this guy's handle... *yawn* is getting in your face. Use that speed of yours to avoid his rampages and you'll be fine." Luna had already jumped from Haru's arms and stood ready to fight. She didn't seem to hear him, but she was waiting with Bearmon to hear what the new girl had to say. Though, honestly, the two were going to charge in regardless of what she had to say; just like their tamers.

Fuyu

Years
Day shook her head blearily, trying to refocus. "Day!" a voice called over the other two, the human-sounding ones. Dorumon ran over, clutching his sword and glowering coldly at the other two human pairs. "Day chill! YOu just got hit by wall!" Day shrugged it off, looking bleary.

"s al right Dorumon," she mumbled, turnng back. "We gotta win..."

Dorumon hesitated then nodded. He gave the other child levels a cool look. "Stay outta my way brats," he sneered. "I am not scraping baby blood off my claws."

Day tilted her head. "Be nice Dorumon," she mumbled and looked up at the other two. "Please help Dorumon. We need to stop him right now because he is a bad 'mon. We need to knock him down."

Back