• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Astra: v2.0 (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Name: (Username to use for credits of game(s))
Skill(s): Beta Testing, Mapping(Beginner)
Main role: Beta Testing
Past experience: None, but in team white wolves atm.
Contact Information: [email protected]
Time Zone: GMT+2
Other: Well i know i won't do any good but atleast i can help you with beta testing.You can reject me if you want i just wanted to try my chance.This sounds interesting.Also will these fakemon look like fakemon in chaos black or something?You know strange looking and not really looking like pokemon.I mean if it could look a bit like original pokemon it would be really great.I can report glitches and help you out with beta testing like i said.Anw gl with the rom hacking.

Hi there! Fakemon are supposed to not look like original Pokemon, you know. So, they'll be... strange-ish...

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013

Hi there! Fakemon are supposed to not look like original Pokemon, you know. So, they'll be... strange-ish...

You better go check urhus region.Btw i forgot my name to be used.It's BlueStar.Sorry for that.
Google ''urhus region'' and check it.%40 of it look like real pokemon.
EDIT:Also i meant that it should look a bit less strange-ish...

mineox100

Hey.
Years
You better go check urhus region.Btw i forgot my name to be used.It's BlueStar.Sorry for that.
Google ''urhus region'' and check it.%40 of it look like real pokemon.
EDIT:Also i meant that it should look a bit less strange-ish...

The best explanation for that is that those Fakemon are either pre-evo or evo of existing Pokemon. They could also be inspired by original Pokemon too.

DaEpicTrainer

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Didn't mean those.But well that's right.Look at some other like darcound,nightmo,falday,hartone,stantis,cocoalis,bugly,thorcle,thorsphere,thewboll.They look like official pokemon.Also i know a dex that has alot looking like official pokemon.But i forgot it.Well also i'd like to see 2/3 more eevee-lution in pokemon day/night.That would be really good.Dragon type would do good.Who could resist playing a game with new eevee evolutions?
EDIT:Found the dex i told about.htt p://pequedark-velvet.deviantart. com/gallery/12729265 thats it.Some of'em look like digimon but some of'em look really nice.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hoping that you realize that there is a pokemon called Pidove there in that second link lol....But I see your point. We don't even have that many sprites/designs, and there are room for plenty more. I'm not sure if we're going to do evos of Pokes in previous generations, depends on the situation.

DaEpicTrainer

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I didn't notice that because i don't like NDS games and don't know the pokemon in Black/White and Platinum/Diamond/Pearl.I do know a few like starters a bit & the legendaries from movies.Also i think the outpherm pokemon were made before NDS games were even released.Even if i knew the 4th+ gen pokemon, they suck so wouldn't care.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Application Form:
Name: Whisbii
Skill(s): Mapping, Limited Scripting (basic/intermediate), Tile inserting (very basic [can upload trees/grass/light poles, other small things])
Main role(s): Mapper
Past experience: I have been mapping for 3 years on and off; give or take.
Contact Information: PM me or MSN: [email protected]
Time Zone: GMT -7 (3:34
Other: If you need to ask me anything, feel free to. In addition, I would like to help this team out considering that the thread maker is active and has been active consistently and plus I have extra time to contribute; my hack is being worked on slowly.
Proof: If you need proof, feel free to ask, you won't be bugging me. I would like to help you guys out; just don't quit.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. The story looks fairly good, I look forward to seeing this proceed. (Pokémon Day & Night)

Ghost

Years
Welcome to the team!
BTW, probably gonna lose power in a minute... Awful weather here.
That sucks...
Thanks! I saw a map on the first thread and no intent to be rude, but they don't look that great. If you want to, you could give me some specifics and I could whip up a few nice maps for you guys.

Ghost

Years
Is there any of his maps I could see? I'll talk to the members and see what's up!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Come on guys get on hacking! :(

We've been inactive for a long time aren't we?

Wonder where the mappers gone too? :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2012
I need help on getting the stuff for hacking pokemon games and downloading them so that way I can get a good glimpse on how to do mine but different. :)

Ghost

Years
Even though your mapper is gone, you can still proceed without him. Don't waste time waiting for him, this is your time to further the story or to concentrate on another aspect of the hack until he returns.

Assuming that Outkin is just the one who maps as that is what I was told.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
@Cosmotone8

Why can't you sprite without OUTKIN?

And the other mappers should come out with ideas and post their work here....

Pokehacker11

a kid with a knack for mapping
Years
Finally! Hello summer!
Welcome all new members etc. etc.
I'm really sorry I was away for so long....
But now I'm back in business baby!
My mapping withdrawal is over!
Yeash... How long was I gone? 3 weeks?
Yup.
Well... Now my sisters off the computer, and I'm done with
My finals.
Yay!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
@Tajaros I can sprite without Outkin, I guess. But its really hard for the mappers to work without him.
Speaking of which, if all the mappers could PM me the assignments outkin has given you, then that would be of huge help, since I might have to start taking over for him.
@Pokehacker Welcome back! Hopefully things can start rolling again, now that people are coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back