• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hobo Stand

bobandbill

one more time
Years
The Hobo Stand
Because I couldn't think of a better name than this

Hobo.gif

Guidelines

• I'm fine with clones. I will also clone all of my shiny Pokemon pre-5th gen (which is...currently all of my shiny Pokemon bar two, haha).
  • I do not RNG. I will accept RNG'd Pokemon though.
  • I do not care if you trade away any of my Pokemon (ie you can redistribute as you wish). I will likely not do that with trades I receive and don't really mind what one wants, but I don't prefer the 'no redis' deals.
  • Pokemon are listed as per the ratings from the IV rater in the BW/B2W2 games. That is, there's four ranks with Outstanding being the best down to Decent (ie not very decent at all). More info here. If you would like more information on a specific Pokemon (such as the IVs which I can get a good result for via the PWT boosting them to level 50) I can do that on request.
  • I'll be generally going for rough 'like-for-like' trades. I also tend to value rarer stuff over not so rare (so shiny starters will for instance be considered a bit more valuable than a shiny Bidoof) and in the case of stats the better stats the Pokemon has the better I'd expect for it... so no Outstanding Pokemon for just a decent Poke. =p
  • My wifi is not exactly the best so bear with me if it screws up, please.
  • If anything turns out to be hacked I'll do a tradeback.
  • As obvious, no hacks/etc please.
What I am looking for

In general:
  • Shiny Pokemon I don't have! In particular ones that look good and/or have decent stats.
  • Dream World Pokemon I may not have.
  • Pokemon with decent stats and/or eggmoves (or rather rare moves, such as for instance Tri Attacking Togepi is what I would call rare).
In particular:
  • Brave nature Ditto, preferably with 0 Speed IV.
  • DW Starters
  • More High-IV Ditto with varying natures.
  • Helping Hand Dusclops (XD move) with decent stats (at least in defences).
Shiny Pokemon

The following are the shiny Pokemon I offer to trade! Again, I remind you that I clone these. Additional info is provided in the hover-over text (usually Natures, any perfect IVs, etc).

Ones that I have obtained from a trade have a * by their name in the hover-over text. Otherwise they've been caught by myself (via dumb luck of which I have had plenty of, or Pokeradar Chaining). Unless stated otherwise they are to my knowledge UT.

Outstanding Shinies
Spoiler:

Relatively Superior Shinies
Spoiler:

Above Average
Spoiler:

'Decent'
Spoiler:

Chained Shiny Pokemon on Request!

I will on request chain shiny Pokemon if someone wants a particular shiny Pokemon via the Pokerader method in DPPt (in return for something, of course =p) A few things to note:
  • This takes time! I am fairly decent at it though (most of the above not listd as obtained by trade were found via chaining).
  • I can't just chain anything. Pokemon available to me are in Diamond and Platinum for reference.
  • I can aim for a certain natured Pokemon (via Synchronise), but I do not have all natures available to me and will not make any promises on getting one of a requested nature for sure.
  • Their stats would be random.
Dream Radar Pokemon!

I have:

Staryu, Sigilyph, Spiritomb, Beldum, Smoochum, Swablu, Slowpoke, Munna, Hoothoot, Togepi, Porygon, Ralts, Riolu and Driftloon.

I have females for those which can have such a gender, and can get more on request as well.

Bred Pokemon

Pokemon bred by myself! GET THESE BABIES
  • I can breed more of what is listed on request. I will be able to also have various natures requestable along with a perfect IV possible in most cases for a desired stat, although generally I'd like something nice in exchange for the extra work. Breeding for Outstanding rank Pokemon on request is also possible.
  • This list will be growing for a while. I have a number of other DW Pokemon to breed as well.
37.png
DW Vulpix
37.png

Note: All have perfect Special Attack!

Outstanding:
Spoiler:

Relatively Superior:
Spoiler:

Rest:
Spoiler:

Recently more T

I also have the following outstanding Vulpix without dreamworld abilities:
Spoiler:

133.png
DW Eevee
133.png

I have multiple males of varying natures! If you want females that can be breed on request.
Females: Naive, Relaxed (Levelled in Daycare), Hardy (Levelled in Daycare)

Timid: 4x Relatively Superior (1 Female), 1 Above Average.

532.png
DW Timburr
532.png

Most have 31 IV in Attack, and with Mach Punch as an Egg move.

Outstanding
Spoiler:

Relatively Superior
Spoiler:

Rest
Spoiler:

60.png
DW Poliwag
60.png

All have 31 IV in Special Attack, and of Bold Nature.

5 are 'Relatively Superior' (1 Female)
15 are of a lower rating (6 Female).

331.png
DW Cacnea
331.png

3, Bold and Female.

347.png
DW Anorith
347.png

31 IV in Special Defence.

1 Bashful (Female, was in Daycare), 6 others of Jolly Nature.
1 Outstanding (31 IV Speed), 2 Relatively Superior

116.png
Horsea
116.png

All have 31 IV in Special Attack

3x Relatively Superior, Modest, Swift Swim (1 was in Daycare)
2x Decent, Modest, Swift Swim

566.png
Archen
566.png

Relatively Superior and Jolly x4. 31 IV Speed

597.png
Ferroseed
597.png

Most have 31 IV in HP or Defence, All Relaxed

3x Outstanding (31 IV Defence, Speed (Female); 31 IV Defence, Special Defence (Female); 31 IV Attack, Defence (Female); 31 Attack, Defence, Special Defence, Speed).
2x Relatively Superior (31 IV HP, Attack, Defence, Special Attack; and 3 IV HP, Defence, Special Defence.)

345.png
DW Lileep
345.png

All have 31 IV in Defence, Bold, with Recover Egg Move

1 Outstanding
4x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
3x Above Average (1 Female, was in daycare)
4x Decent (2 Female)

Also one Outstanding with Suction Caps (Male)

147.png
DW Dratini
147.png

Most have 31 IV in Attack, all Adamant

3x Outstanding (1 Female)
3x Relatively Superior (1 Female)
6 Above Average (5 Female)

Also 1 Decent, Impish and Female

To be bred soon
More DW Eevee, and normal-ability Eevee too.

Lastly, I can throw in Pokerus on request as well.

FC: 4041 3875 5409 on W2

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Ohai there bobandbill. First s-mod I've seen in here that wasn't Luke or Blade.

Can you CMT for that Relatively Superior Shiny Milotic? My trade thread is located in my signature.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Oh, hello!
I haven't seen you around here...xD
I just looked at your shop and found out that you'd like a DW Tentacool (Female)?
I have one and I'd be willing to trade one for...um...ah!
That DW Anorith of yours, female as well...I'd prefer the best one, but since my DW Tentacool's gonna have random stats, maybe I'll let you decide whether you'll give me the best you've got or just randomly choose from your collection of DW Anorith.
But if you'd like, I could just keep breeding them 'till I get an outstanding one or something...
Oh, and also...how about if you'd CMT for some of my Shiny Pokemon and see whether there are some that you'd like...I'd like Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Combusken and Bulbasaur.
Okay, thanks...

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi there! Good luck with your thread :)
I'm interested in your shiny crowned beasts. I'm willing to offer two DW females per beast. Are you interested? I have all of them, except patrat, trubbish, karrablast and boufallant.

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Im interested in the relatively surperior beldum, dw dratini and ur latios. I have a shiny kingler or u might want a dw torkoal or a dw ariados for beldum. If u dont want does send me a pm or vm so that we can negotiate

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Oh, hello!
I haven't seen you around here...xD
I just looked at your shop and found out that you'd like a DW Tentacool (Female)?
I have one and I'd be willing to trade one for...um...ah!
That DW Anorith of yours, female as well...I'd prefer the best one, but since my DW Tentacool's gonna have random stats, maybe I'll let you decide whether you'll give me the best you've got or just randomly choose from your collection of DW Anorith.
But if you'd like, I could just keep breeding them 'till I get an outstanding one or something...
Oh, and also...how about if you'd CMT for some of my Shiny Pokemon and see whether there are some that you'd like...I'd like Chikorita, Turtwig, Totodile, Combusken and Bulbasaur.
Okay, thanks...
That's because last I was around here was back in the DPPt days, haha.

DWF Tentacool for an Anorith one is fine by me. Note my Outstanding one is only male so I'll just give you a female Jolly one (am going to breed a few more though rn so if a better one pops up that's spare I'll just trade that). I don't mind doing some more breeding of my own for better stats anyways with DW pokes.

And shiny pokes... these have my eye:
Spoiler:
So basically like for like with that, haha. Agreeable?

Interested in your shiny zapdos and shiny spiritomb !
Check my thread for anything you wan: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294558
Interested in the Sandshrew if it has Sand Rush, otherwise not. Throh I wouldn't mind seeing more info about, as well as Cresselia (probably happy with Cresselia for Zapdos regardless, just curious =p).
Hi there! Good luck with your thread :)
I'm interested in your shiny crowned beasts. I'm willing to offer two DW females per beast. Are you interested? I have all of them, except patrat, trubbish, karrablast and boufallant.
Thanks!

I do need a Lileep (had trouble with that for quite some time)... as for another poke DWF Bagon is one I'd like. I'm afraid that's basically it for DW Pokemon I am in need of atm though. In that case it'd be your choice of Crowned Beast. (I don't believe there's any legit female DW starter Pokemon, otherwise I'd be certainly interested in those. Correct me if I am wrong on that!)
Im interested in the relatively surperior beldum, dw dratini and ur latios. I have a shiny kingler or u might want a dw torkoal or a dw ariados for beldum. If u dont want does send me a pm or vm so that we can negotiate
Note I am still yet to breed those DW Dratini, so those need a bit more time. Kingler I may be interested in (more info?), the DW pokes you named I don't have much interest in however.

Last edited:

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Ahh well after looking over kinglers info i came to a conclusion.......he sucks he his lv 41 with hardy nature he has terible ivs u dont have to take him sorry for offering such a crappy poks. I also have a shiny gengar or a dratini with extremespeed. i dont have alot rare pokes sorry

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Interested in the Sandshrew if it has Sand Rush, otherwise not. Throh I wouldn't mind seeing more info about, as well as Cresselia (probably happy with Cresselia for Zapdos regardless, just curious =p).
Thanks!

Im ok with cresselia for zapdos ..
will show you the other pokemon in the trade ..

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Ahh well after looking over kinglers info i came to a conclusion.......he sucks he his lv 41 with hardy nature he has terible ivs u dont have to take him sorry for offering such a crappy poks. I also have a shiny gengar or a dratini with extremespeed. i dont have alot rare pokes sorry
Ah well then. (Unlss you want a different shiny of course). Gengar might be interesting though. Dratini with extremespeed is something I already have though (yay hgss).
Im ok with cresselia for zapdos ..
will show you the other pokemon in the trade ..
Alright I suppose, just means possibly longer trade time. =p

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I am on now for a bit longer, and will be on throughout the day my tomorrow (I am GMT +10 for the record, rn it is ~ midnight).

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I am on now for a bit longer, and will be on throughout the day my tomorrow (I am GMT +10 for the record, rn it is ~ midnight).

Add me ! im online now! XD FC in signature

HAhahahahhaaha! Didnt know u want the throh LOL

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
That's because last I was around here was back in the DPPt days, haha.

DWF Tentacool for an Anorith one is fine by me. Note my Outstanding one is only male so I'll just give you a female Jolly one (am going to breed a few more though rn so if a better one pops up that's spare I'll just trade that). I don't mind doing some more breeding of my own for better stats anyways with DW pokes.

And shiny pokes... these have my eye:
Spoiler:
So basically like for like with that, haha. Agreeable?
Agreeable? Very...Oh, that Skarmory at the very bottom's from masaru3...and it's very agreeable. If you'd like some more Shiny Pokemon, alright...just tell me which ones you'd like, then we'll see.
For sure, I'll take that Female Jolly DW Anorith, then...

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I do need a Lileep (had trouble with that for quite some time)... as for another poke DWF Bagon is one I'd like. I'm afraid that's basically it for DW Pokemon I am in need of atm though. In that case it'd be your choice of Crowned Beast. (I don't believe there's any legit female DW starter Pokemon, otherwise I'd be certainly interested in those. Correct me if I am wrong on that!)

Hmm, do you agree on trading just Lileep for the Shiny Suicune? Because Lileep has a really bad female rate, therefore it's hard to breed a female and even harder to breed a female with the DW ability.
I can give it a nature of your choice.

Unfortunately DW starters only come in males, so they cannot breed.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Agreeable? Very...Oh, that Skarmory at the very bottom's from masaru3...and it's very agreeable. If you'd like some more Shiny Pokemon, alright...just tell me which ones you'd like, then we'll see.
For sure, I'll take that Female Jolly DW Anorith, then...
Fine with me. I'll be fine with just trading those 5 shiny pokes and the dw poke for now.

FC is as in my OP.
Hmm, do you agree on trading just Lileep for the Shiny Suicune? Because Lileep has a really bad female rate, therefore it's hard to breed a female and even harder to breed a female with the DW ability.
I can give it a nature of your choice
Whoops sorry, missed your post. I guess I can do that for a Relaxed natured one, and if not then Bold.

Also herp not online rn off on impromptu walk back in couple hours. And back online.

Last edited:

Artichoke91

Hai Tharr
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Hey there Bob. If you still need a DWF Bagon, I can get you one in return for one of your DWF Timburr. Sound good?

Back