• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I completed the main story of Pokemon White a few days ago :)
Now I'm completing my challenge in Pokemon FireRed.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Well I play Minecraft a lot, and I'll doubt I'll stop playing that for a good while, but other than that I play Skyrim. (Go my sneaky archer/brawler Khajit!)

TY

Im playing Far Cry 3 for PS3 atm, liberating some outposts with my bow... its a awesome game and worth the money

Also im playing Terraria which im addicted to...

Years
Let's see....
  • Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
  • King of Fighters 13
  • Pokemon - Floral Sky
  • Super Robot Taisen OG2
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Record of Agarest War Zero
  • Fallout 2
  • Trackmania United
  • Arcana Heart 3
  • Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code
  • Hisoutensoku (That Touhou Fighting game on the PC)
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Rouge Galaxy
  • Sleeping Dogs

And that's it for now.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Tales of Graces f
I'm still kind of addicted to this game. n_n; I've got two playthroughs going right now, sort of. Finishing up the one with my brother when he's able to visit and we've just started the epilogue in that. The other is with my roommate and we've stopped at the end of the epilogue to do some final title grinding before our next (hopefully final) playthrough.

Persona 3 Portable
I've tried playing P3FES a whole bunch of times but I was really bad at it so I never got very far. This version is so much easier now that party members can be controlled so I'm having a lot more fun. I'm playing as the female protagonist and I think I'm in early August?

Okami HD
Finally picked this up and it's so pretty. :3 I love it! I've been meaning to replay Okami for ages and I'm glad I put it off for so long. It's a lot longer than I remembered. I know there are still a lot of places to go but I'm only on my way to Oni Island right now.

Pokemon Black 2
Got this for Christmas so I'm pretty late to the game but I'm enjoying it, I suppose. My team is pretty weird (Cherubi, Wailmer, Lucario, Growlithe, Tropius and Pawniard thus far) but that just makes it more interesting. I'm not very far. I'm exploring the sewers in Castelia with my rival right now and kind of gave up on it in favour of the games listed above for now.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
just picked up the mass effect trilogy......fricken a this is very good and im only on the first one! im probably going to pull an all nighter just to dig deep into this new (at least new to me) series. bioware has been my favorite developer since KOTOR and now i think i remember why. i had the first one im playing years ago but my xbox red ringed back then so now i get to dig deep. happy gaming. (growing mass effect fanboy)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Maplestory
A very popular and fun mmorpg

SuperSmashBrosBrawl
I think everyone knows about this game

Black 2
Beat the game once, but now i'm in process of my Emboar solo run

Okami
Very nice game for the wii, had it for some time now(few years to be exact), but never found the time to continue in a while

Okami-Den
The sequal to Okami but for the ds....funny how I havnt finished Okami yet

EDIT: @Lightning :) good to see we got another Okami fan!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
What I've mostly been playing recently is Hitman Absolution, coming close to the end of it now. This game is definitely not a disappointment compared to its predecessor, actually a real improvement. If you're a fan of older Hitman games, I'd recommend this one for sure. Another game I've been playing is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a PC and multiplayer only game similar to Mount and Blade and a whole lot of fun, it's definitely worth the €23 on Steam.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I've been playing a bunch of Civilization V: Gods and Kings lately, I'm currently playing a game that's at some point in the 1970s and there are so many units for the AI to move that turns can take up to two minutes. This isn't even a particularly large game, as well - with only me and three AI players. Why you got to make such poorly optimized games, Firaxis?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I've been playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on the PS3 as well as re-playing Okami on the PS2

Years
Just bought myself a bunch of simulators; and gonna try out SimCity 4. They all look really good and I just wanted them to my mind off a few things at the moment. Just some calm, relaxed gameplay.

Shiny Bidoof

On fire
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Well, I'm giving Hotel Dusk a try at the moment after hearing some good stuff about it, something to occupy me, too!

Aw man, awesome game! You'll love it! The only problem is that it takes a while to get into it. Kinda starts off slow.

I'm currently playing The Dark Eye

dark_eye_3.jpg

Very atmospheric old adventure game. I like it so far.

TY

I am playing Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun atm, completing the NOD campaign on hard... and its tough as hell... if you make the wrong decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back