• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Odyssey: TCA

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
You know, at first I didn't really think I'd like a TCG game. Although I thought it was original, I'm just not a big fan of TCG itself. However, after reading all six pages, I've been convinced into trying this game. You have my support! :) I'd love to help out, but sadly my spriting sucks. Good luck anyway. The cards that have been done so far are amazing! ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
I've wanted a new card game made since the one on the Game boy color. I loved that game and challanging the different card gym leaders. It was over the top and cheesy including since there was a evil in it too. XD

You should have a team rocket of cards, not just the bullies stealing the cards but a bunch of people that seem to think collecting every single card will conquer the world. Then when they do have their dreams end in failure and laugh at them. XD Have some guy say "dude" this isn't Yugioh!" XD

Years
Sorry if this is off topic but, i just want to get your permission if i can make my own game thats like this.
Like, a diffrent version, diffrent cards, new types, fakemon, other stuff.
Im just asking, cause i really like the pokemon games and trading cards, and this is the type of thing i would like to sprite.
just a quick question.

Back