• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Hi, I beat the first 7 gyms and explored the caves. I found the three birds and lugia, but I can't find the Mist Stone. Could someone help me here?
You need to take on team rocket after that talk to your dad, rest and he gives it to you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
You need to take on team rocket after that talk to your dad, rest and he gives it to you.

Sorry, where do I find team rocket? I tried surfing from Botan but the place was closed and I could not enter haunted forest. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
how to evolve eevee into glaceon, leafeon, espeon, or umbreon?

Glaceon and Leafeon aren't in this one. Espeon and Umbreon can be evolved if you have no money GBA by the time scale. the clock on your computer will read what time it is ont the emulator, I think that it does that for gba games. If not I know that the battery file does work and you should be able to set the clock with a little tinkering.

Sorry, where do I find team rocket? I tried surfing from Botan but the place was closed and I could not enter haunted forest. Thanks!
Go to the haunted forest town and surf to the game center you will be able to enter the forest after the event. then just go to the game center to the right of the bridge again and you will be able to go to johto. After you go to the game corner the second time. Go up to the ghost mother just above (you need cut). get the pokeflute from her and go to johto. After that go to goldenrod (the north johto city) and from there its self explanatory. Just go in the pokecenter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Go to the haunted forest town and surf to the game center you will be able to enter the forest after the event. then just go to the game center to the right of the bridge again and you will be able to go to johto. After you go to the game corner the second time. Go up to the ghost mother just above (you need cut). get the pokeflute from her and go to johto. After that go to goldenrod (the north johto city) and from there its self explanatory. Just go in the pokecenter.

Hmm..i tried that and I keep getting the "We're out on lunch break" message

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Hmm..i tried that and I keep getting the "We're out on lunch break" message

Ahh, then you haven't had the Lugia event yet.

Ahh see, seeing as you found the birds I thought you wouldn't have that issue... you need to go to the ice cave. Its the cave just outside of the port town in there get the waterfall HM and go up the waterfall. after that, talk to the girl at the end of the path, and then the game corner will open.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
Ahh, then you haven't had the Lugia event yet.

Ahh see, seeing as you found the birds I thought you woul;dn't have that issue... you need to go to the ice cave. its the cave just outside of the port town in there get the waterfall HM and go up the waterfall. after that, talf to the girl at the end of the path, and then the game corner will open.

Sorry to disturb again, I must be such a noob, but is this cave the same one as the one I found lugia?

If you remember the city, could you give me the name? Thanks again :D

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
I've been trying to find the Tutor for Rock Slide but have no idea where he is (if there is one?) Is there a Move tutor for Rock Slide in this game, and if so, where is he?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I've been trying to find the Tutor for Rock Slide but have no idea where he is (if there is one?) Is there a Move tutor for Rock Slide in this game, and if so, where is he?

To answer your question, you can find the Rock Slide tutor in Eagulou Park, in the sandstorm area. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Just a quick question about this game. Does the pokedex include all of the pokemon? Do I need to unlock the national pokedex?

Also, if not, Happiness evolutions are normal? In addition, trade evolutions have been changed to just levels?

Back