• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Admin Request Thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Simple changes to your forum, emblems to upload, changes to your report location, requesting poll modification abilities, and changes to your HTML user title go here.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
User title change:

<b><color=#539DC2>Feed the Baby of Love</color></b>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Can I get a user title change please?

<b><font color="#CD2626" style="font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:2px;">I am the </font><font style="font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:5px;"><i><font color='#CD2626'>S</font><font color='#CF5521'>U</font><font color='#D1851C'>N</font></i></font></b>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Can someone remove In Development: New Directions by Patchisou Yutohru from the Style Studio description? Thanks!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Two things plz!

1. Emblems for the Adoption Center. Credit goes out to Snivy for the images and the descriptions. <3

Mentor.png

The Right Direction
With the knowledge and skills, you were able to successfully help every new user that needs a helping hand. Congratulations! (Adoption Center Mentor)

A.png

Graded A for Awesome
You were eager to learn what PC is all about, all thanks to your mentor. With that, you deserve a high grade! Thanks for stopping by the Adoption Center and have a wonderful stay here! (Adoption Center Mentee)

aaaaand I'd like a usertitle. :3

<span style="background:url('http://i.imgur.com/acNLW.gif'); font-family:Segoe UI; text-shadow: #666666 1px 1px 1px;"><span style="color:Teal"><b>Certified Heartbreaker</b></span></span>

Should be: Certified Heartbreaker with the sparkles in the background. :D

Thanks in advance, lovely admins. <3

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Can someone please change my usertitle to <font color="#FF00FF"><b><i>*~kawaii desu neko-chan~*</b></i></font> when they get the chance, please? ^.^

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hi!

Can I have a new usertitle please?

<marquee width="30%"><b><i><span style="color: #cf0505; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">let's have some fun this beat is sick☆</span></i></b></marquee>

Thanks!

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
User title change:

<b><color=#539DC2>Feed the Baby of Love</color></b>

<b><font color="#CD2626" style="font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:2px;">I am the </font><font style="font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:5px;"><i><font color='#CD2626'>S</font><font color='#CF5521'>U</font><font color='#D1851C'>N</font></i></font></b>

New usertitle please.

ℛuby ☼

Can someone please change my usertitle to <font color="#FF00FF"><b><i>*~kawaii desu neko-chan~*</b></i></font> when they get the chance, please? ^.^

Hi!

Can I have a new usertitle please?

<marquee width="30%"><b><i><span style="color: #cf0505; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">let's have some fun this beat is sick☆</span></i></b></marquee>

Thanks!

Can someone remove In Development: New Directions by Patchisou Yutohru from the Style Studio description? Thanks!

These are stupid requests. I've done the rest though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Okay. Can someone more capable than our friend here remove In Development: New Directions by Patchisou Yutohru from the Style Studio description?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I took care of it, Nick. You should know better than to rely on a purple to do anything.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

PLEASE AND THANK YOU RELIABLE ADMINS

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, can I have these emblems uploaded?

Spoiler:

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
New emblem upload please:

Cutie_Poo.png

'Ley-roo'
This member has single-handedly destroyed the PokeCommunity; maybe mummy will hug you now!

I need it for clubs or a competition or something... Thankies :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
moments although you're awesome I REALLY think this is a bad idea for you to post there for that :x

Back