• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops, I didn't mean to knock that display over

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Are you a clumsy person?

I'm relatively clumsy, though part of it is just stupidity. Last night I accidentally stuck my finger into the fan under my laptop because I wasn't looking at it. >_>

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm kind of clumsy. Sometimes I drop things at inopportune times, like what happened to my phone a few weeks ago (there's a crack at the screen).

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I can be clumsy but it depends on my state of mind lol. I think that goes for most people so I wouldn't say I'm that clumsy.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeah. I'd call myself a big time klutz, I'm always tripping or falling over something and I tend to drop things a lot. ^^;

Years
Yup. I tend to stumble quite a bit. "Oh I can totally get this on and bounce on one leg and--" *stumble* Things fall over, I drop things, and so on and so on.

What is this "graceful" you speak of?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Me? Clumsy? Yes. People consider my clumsiness as humor, and I don't plan on getting rid of it.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I am a very clumsy person, and a forgetful one as well.

I always accidentally land on my ankle when I walk. I occasionally trip when I walk up the stairs.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm not incredibly clumsy. I'm uncoordinated with catching balls and stuff like that, but I can walk in a straight line just fine :P

Honest

Hi!
Years
Not really. Although when I am, I usually end up breaking something important. Like a few minutes ago, I was cleaning the bathroom, and I accidentally broke the porcelain soap pump by smashing it against the sink. It was just a crack, but soap is seeping out :x

Years
I'm usually pretty clumsy, I often trip over things or bump into walls.

Something weird, I have a very thick scar on my forehead as a result of cutting my head on a door.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm actually not very clumsy, I'll occasionally walk into the coffee table or hit my hip against my desk but not often enough to merit considering myself clumsy c:

Back