• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Patience is a must here. :D

All we can do is wait for Concorde to finish her Beta 1. ;)

And I do agree with you, the sprites are very well-made.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
I don't know how you could do all that work concord 202 new pokémon from scratch. I wish you alot of luck. Take your time no need to rush it. Good work takes alot of time.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If I remember clearly, she is already done with editing the attack set of nearly half (over 50, I think) of the fakemons.

I wonder if she has already exceeded half of all the fakemons. I'm excited.

As lasthand stated, wishing for the best of luck, Concorde! ;)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Best Fakemon EVER.....
Good luck with the hack and im glad you didn't hack firered or leafgreen becausethose games have dull graphics.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
Best Fakemon EVER.....
Good luck with the hack and im glad you didn't hack firered or leafgreen becausethose games have dull graphics.

The graph of a game are base on the hackers abilites. There are alot of nice looking hacks out there if you look right. Not tring to be mean or anything, but most hacks that start a ruby get changed to fire red. Ruby is kinda unstable.

Years
By the way, there was one beta, but only on Polish forum, up to second gym, with movesets no changed :(
So she doesn't posted it here.
By the way, don't worry about progress, Concorde changed whole trees and grass to her own and pallettes to her own, but I won't post screens to not ruine the suprise.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
very well then...
I'll be looking forward to Concorde when she comes back here.

I wish her the best of luck, as always! ;)

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 11, 2012
This looks great, looking foward to playing this one when it's done ^^

Dragonsfreak

eevee raiser
Years
sooooo excited
those fakemons look so cool
you´re really talented, concorde

@destinedjagold
good that i´m very patient^^

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
looks great keep the work up. hopeful the first beta comes fast, but take your time.

horsegon1

Im a Magikarp!
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
dang looks like the best hack since quartz hope it get completed i want to play it so badly!

PierceChrist

Pierce Fett,Bobas cousin
Years
Im Looking forward to this hack the most! The Beta I played had kinks in it but they can be fixed and thats probably whats taking her a while.I mean just the thought of an original story with original creations is awesome!!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
stop frikin calling them fakemon everyone. it is a discrasceful name for the creators ideas. there fan made pokemans, custom pokemans, but not fakemons. X D

I agree, they are still pokemon.
By the way, your custom pokemon are extremely good.

I saw some of battle fire's videos too, adn i have to say that the plane is a good idea, and the intro is well done too!

0m3ga_S1nn3r

Beginner Hacker :)
Years
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hack looks so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Can't wait to play it! Keep up the good work! Like most people, I hope the Beta comes out soon! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back