• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ugh...whered you get ur sprites? i just need a tangela one..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
good, remember to include a link so that people can find us easier.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Well of course you can join ,and the rules have been modified a bit. id like rsgh5's advice for that.

When i get LG( monday) ill be trying to get shiny ccharmander two handed, one gba in each hand FR in one and LG in another one LOL.

Have fun

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
oh my god!! I was editing my sig when i looked down to my GBA screen after a while of have opened the charmander pokeball and OMG! SHINY!!!!!

At last i have shiny charmander woooot!!! keep you informed

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
oH! and ofcourse you can join this club!

have fun with us.

I will start searching for shiny dratini as soon as i get LG on monday and get to the end of the game, so that would be thursday. meanwhile ill search for shiney pidgey in FR.

My officcial team will be in LG

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*jealous wave of jealousy*
that's awesome, you're a lucky guy. and thanks for changing the rules.
wow... shiney charmander, makes my search for a shiney diglet seem so unimportant...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
srry for double posting, but i seem to have probs with my internet provider,
the thing is that when i post my 1st post, i wait till another one waits,

and then i see someone posted and then post! You see i see you double posted Dragonite, but i dont know if thats right or if its only what i see. ANyways tell me regularly and ill edit.

Srry for that! lol

ANd rsgh5! every shiny search is important. I was just lucky! and im going for shiny bulba tomorrow.

Ive spent 67-70 hours searching for shiny charmander. and ill be doin the same for bulba

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ok, i think that we shouldn't be all looking for the same shinies, because then if two people find the same one, it would really suck, because one person's time would be wasted. so... dibs on diglett!

edit: i'm also looking for aerodactyl (saved in front of where i pick up, and i restart my gba a lot)
so, nobody bother looking for those two because i will have them first, and then you're time will be wasted! so, ha!

Last edited:
Years
you stink ryan!! lol just jokin..
Mmmm, *thinks* *thinks again*, i dont know what shiny I want, ill get back to ya.

EDIT: Im going to search for a shiny magnimite!!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we need to come to an agreement... how exactly is shiney/shiny spelled!?
according so some spell checker it's shiny

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol, what a thing! well ive always said SHiny, and most do so. I think we need no complications as long as we understand ourselves.

WEll Im contiunuing my search for pidgey, 4 hours now and no result.

keep you informed. Ive accumulated a total of 163 hours of shiny hunting. have a (cronometer for the purpose lol, i start it when i turn on the gba and stop it when i turn it off))

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that's a lot of shiny searching... in order to make myself look like less of a finatic loser, i save before i go around an area looking for a shiny. and after i haven't found anything in an hour or so, i reset. it makes me look somewhat normal.

Back