• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zzzzzzz...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
What type of position do you sleep in? Do you cuddle up to anything or anyone? Do you use something to help fall asleep, like music or having a glass of milk before bed? Do you have difficulties falling or staying asleep?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I generally sleep on my stomach or side. I don't do anything specific to sleep, though. I just prefer it being dark (which is impossible because of my snake's heat lamp).

Usually I'm on my right side (facing the wall) with my righthand arm under me. The other hand is near my chin, under the blanket. I don't even know. >_> I didn't realize all of that until last night.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It depends on my mood but I always start by sleeping on my stomach with my arm under my pillow, then sometimes as time goes by I end up sleeping on my back. When I can't sleep I like to keep my tv on as that always helps.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I can fall asleep in any position, but I prefer being on my side or on my stomach. Though I do periodically fall asleep on my back.

The only help I have for falling asleep is imagining things in my head (so I'm not just staring at my ceiling thinking things that keep me awake) and having the quiet noise of a fan. Sometimes, I keep waking up several times a night. I used to have to listen to music, but now I don't need it.

Every day, I wake up asleep on my stomach, my head facing the left, and a Siamese cat sleeping between my legs.
emot-3.gif
Said cat stares at me when it's time for bed and she's ready for sleep.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
Like most, stomach and side. I usually stick my hand under the pillow.. and I also need it to be a bit cold.
Can't sleep when it's uber hot.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My sleeping preference:
• It has to be cold, I like to sleep only with shorts (my shirt and sandals near the side of the bed). Warm or freezing cold (below 30 F) makes it too difficult to sleep.

• I sleep on my side, which ever side happens to be darker. Any sort of light will interrupt my sleep, same with noise. It has to be quiet and pitch dark for me to fully sleep.

• I need to have a stuffed Cat plush or a Pokemon plush with me or otherwise I will have severe nightmares. Don't know why, I just do - even if the plush falls on the side of the bed I get nightmares. By nightmares I don't mean monsters or aliens, more of the things I'm scared of (such as witnessing/dying in a tsunami/earthquake/meteor,. Cats, mustelid, or Pokemon becoming extinct. My Grandma or other family member moving away or passing away)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I sleep either on my left side or on my back, whichever feels the most comfortable for me at the time. It has to be cool. Not too hot, not too cold. There can be some light, but these days I prefer it dark. The noise of a fan, a TV with the volume turned down low or some music doesn't bother me as I have grown up sleeping to the sound of them, but I don't require any of them to sleep.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wait other guys sleep on their stomach? I also though it was more of a girl thing, who knew. But yeah, rarely on my stomach, and mostly on my back, thanks to sleeping on the couch.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I tend to fall asleep on my side and I kinda of curl up like a rollie pollie. I keep a pillow between my legs otherwise they'll go nuts so the pillow is kind of a buffer so that they don't start kicking around due to being uncomfortable. idk how it helps, but it does. I have another pillow under my head and then one next to me that I cuddle up with. I keep the blankets over my head as well. And I put on a video to listen to while I try to go to sleep because I don't like complete silence.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Also on my side with a hand under the pillow, and I do tend to curl up a bit I think. I just... can't sleep all stretched out, it feels unnatural. I don't do much of anything in the line of "rituals" before going to sleep but I do find it difficult to fall asleep a lot of the time. Whatever time I go to bed at, you can pretty much add on half an hour at least before you get the time I actually fall asleep at. Sometimes I'd go at 2am and not be able to sleep until like 6am, but thankfully that's a rare occurrence.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I like really heavy blankets, and it really has to be completely dark. I usually sleep on my side and turn over one or two times and that's it, I don't really do anything to help me sleep. I used to wind up one of those plushies that plays a lullaby but I stopped doing that a month ago haha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I have a couple sleeping positions. First one is laying on my side with my arms underneath my pillow, second one is laying on my side with my arms bent at the elbows and hands rested against my pillow, and third one is laying on my back with my legs folded up against me (half of a fetal position) or my legs are crossed in mid-air.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friends let me know exactly how I sleep, since I used to sleep on the floor in school all the time during a free. On my side with my butt pointing out. That's me quoting them, for the record. And apparently it's cute. o_o Whatever~

My guess is that I do the same on a bed too, since I never actually pay attention. I do know that I usually make my pillow a comforter at the same time, so my pillow's at weird angle where it's below my head but also also near my chest.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I sleep on my right, with my legs in a sort of P shape. Sometimes, I lie flat on my back, because of the pain that I got one time.

Back