• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rival Thread

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
Has this been done?
Anyways, post here if you want a rival. A rival is just like an evil twin, but you compete with the other person to accomplish a a certain goal.
For example, my Rival is FireEmperor. We are former evil twins, but since he don't have MSN messenger, we aren't no more. We both want World Domination, so now we are rivals to see who is the first one to achieve the goal! :laugh: Hope some of you decide to go along with this!~ :laugh:
EDIT- Try and be rivals with someone like you. You compete with your rival. For example, me and FEMP both share a common goal of world domination. We can talk more, and discover more goals we have in common and compete to see who achieves it first. Say we are both spriters, we would compete to see who makes the best ones, and who gets the more recognition etc.... :laugh:

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Hiya! I'm His Rival And (Self Proclaimed) Co Owner of this thread!

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
Years
ReploidZero798 said:
Okay
--------------------
Rivals til death
ReploidZero798 and FireEmperor-Owner's of thread and first Rivals
---------------
UnRivaled People
flame_chi
Small list huh?

thaxs to me startin the evil twin thread ^^
n bring this idea to u too ^^

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
--------------------
Rivals til death
ReploidZero798 and FireEmperor-Owner's of thread and first Rivals---------------
UnRivaled People
flame_chi
Dark Magician

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
--------------------
Rivals til death
ReploidZero798 and FireEmperor-Owner's of thread and first Rivals
---------------
Rivals
Flame_Chi and Dark Magician
-----------------
UnRivaled People

You two need to pick what you're rivals about. EG: Me and FEMP are both rivals in the business of world Domination.
Would you guys like a title? EG: Rivals til Death :P

aaaaaa

Eh...mm, I'll watch this. I think these posts are kinda getting a little pointless.
Will see where it goes, I suppose.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Hmmm...rival thread. It sounds similar to that evil twin pair up thing. But then agian...it is a bit different because a rival is one who has the same goal as you. An evil twin is just someone that was born at the same time you were and is considered evil?

It is going to be difficult to find a person with the same goals as me. :P I'll see who else posts first to see if I want to join this pairing.

Back