• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Okay. Let me do trade with blaQk first and I'll meet you. Use my Pearl fc for our trade. :)

EDIT: BlaQk I'm getting on wi-fi now.

EDIT2: My current DS won't let me connect. I'll have to switch and see what happens. my FC is going to change so give me a sec. >.>

EDIT3:
OMFGASFAEGAFADSF . >:[ My wi-fi isn't working at all. I'm gonn have to postpone all trades. D:
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! -cries-

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Okay. Let me do trade with blaQk first and I'll meet you. Use my Pearl fc for our trade. :)

EDIT: BlaQk I'm getting on wi-fi now.

EDIT2: My current DS won't let me connect. I'll have to switch and see what happens. my FC is going to change so give me a sec. >.>

EDIT3:
OMFGASFAEGAFADSF . >:[ My wi-fi isn't working at all. I'm gonn have to postpone all trades. D:
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! -cries-

Awe, it's okay. -pats- My Wi-Fi barely works as well. I know the feeling.

D:

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Sweet! Let me know when you wanna trade. Also what's your FC? Mine is in my sig.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sweet! Let me know when you wanna trade. Also what's your FC? Mine is in my sig.

Use my Pearl fc in the first post. :)

Awe, it's okay. -pats- My Wi-Fi barely works as well. I know the feeling.

D:

I transferred the flygon to my Pearl. I think my wi-fi is working now. :)

Deal!
FC?
Use my Diamond FC please

Use my Pearl fc. First post.

How many eggs do you have left?

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2010
Can I have some for free please.
I don't mind how many.
FC: 1806 5103 7659

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Ok I registered you in my pal pad and I'm now waiting in the wifi room.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
Do you have the Sinnoh starters? I can offer all three and Surskit if you want (I know, Surskit is REALLY random).

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Do you have the Sinnoh starters? I can offer all three and Surskit if you want (I know, Surskit is REALLY random).

I need a Turtwig and I'll take the Surskit. Was there anything you wanted for them?

nvm I'll stop by later... Lol.

Man, I'm sorry. I'm so bad at this. I like afk all the time. D: What times are you usually on? I'll be sure to be on at those times for trade.

I'm waiting in the Wifi Room now.

Are you still there? I can only give you four because I need two Pokemon in my party.

EDIT: I'll be available for trades at 3pm PST. I'm RNG breeding right now.

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
Years
Sure I'm fine with waiting ^^ And I can give you a promotion Jirachi, or an Entei. And with the Jirachi, it's from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk, but I was using my DS that I use to mess around on my Animal Crossing with, so the date I migrated it is like... January 2041.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
LOL @ that date. I'll still take that Jirachi! :D You wanted a Mudkip right?

Currently working on:
Mudkip
Zubat

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
Years
It's like a Jirachi... from the future! XD Thank you so much! =D And if it's okay, could it be named Peach if it's female, or Mango if it's male? Sorry if I'm asking a little too much ^^;

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Yea, I pretty much passed out. I'll be on tonight around the same time to trade.

;D

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
Years
Actually, I might be able to give you more than one of those Jirachi's. I still have the bonus disc, so I can get as many as I want, but I may not be able to give them to you all at once. If you want more, Just say so and I'll get cracking ^^

Back