• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Memories OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Cy, mudkip was right. the chest was adorned with cute little panda bears. Only that chest.

:l
...Really?

New rule. Those who haven't payed their cookie fee aren't allowed to post.

Just by the way, I have more homework than expected, so it'll take slightly longer to get posts out.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Again, I only have months old cookies. Are you REALLY sure you want them?

S'alright. I have three projects due in...11 days...Maybe I SHOULD be doing them instead of lurking here. Considering that it's a two page essay, 50+ questions, and five current events...

Screw you, college level class! D=

Sky has...1,685 words. Sky is now the ultimate winner! XD

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Go get some new ones then.

Two pages? That's easy. So is five current events. The 50+ questions....

Send 'em to me, I'll do the projects.

Give me a minute to write a one liner novel. That'll be my post.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Because my mum would take me out to get some cookies. (sarcasm)

If you would actually do that, I would be forever in your debt. xD But, I think my teachers would notice when the project is better/worse than the work I turn in later on during the year. I'll let you know...=P

If you did post a one liner, I would totally hate you. Forever.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Just go get some.

If it is worse than future work, then there is isn't a problem. It just shows improvement, and makes you look good. If it is better... Then I dunno.

Heheheheheh

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(throws cookies at Link) Accept fake/internet cookies!

I could say that since I've had more time to work on it, it's better than the time I only have ~two days to finish? (is totally BSing)

Hmm, you laugh now. But my wrath is strong! D=<

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
Years
Good enough!

You could. Or you could say that the subject just clicked, and you had all kinds of stuff to write on it.

I posted. And got a pretty good laugh.

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
@Seeker

I like your character, so...stoic, pondering. Idk he sounds like some elder with many years of wisdom. I like him a lot a lot.

@Link

my cookies are hidden under one of these triangle cups -> /\ /\ /\ <-pick the right one and the cookies are yours.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
I have my post done *Technically,* but I don't have a Pre-falling into the water intro. *W*

So-uh

Should I just post it?

or is the intro necessary?

Also, cookie is here: SUPERCOOKIE

A Monocled Hawk

Like A Boss
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 12, 2012
New rule. Those who haven't payed their cookie fee aren't allowed to post.

Just by the way, I have more homework than expected, so it'll take slightly longer to get posts out.

Wha-
;A;

H-Here, my last cookie...take it with care.
/hands cookie to

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
The only problem I have with super cookie is there is no size indicator, unless it's super because it is actually a cookie and not Virtual Cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back