• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
@Erik

Hitler had better facial hair though.

Also, he was more recent, so people care about him. All Ceaser is good for is Shakespeare plays in English 2.

Ceaser's Accomplishments: Destroy the Roman Empire.
Octavian's Accomplishments: Actually, idk what he even did if that says anything.
Alexander the Great's Accomplishments: Conquer most of the known world then died and lost it all.

The Beatles are still famous too so I really don't know how Hitler still being famous warrants any argument.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.

Do you honestly believe people will still be talking about Hitler in 100 years? It happened only 70 years ago, it was pretty recent. And none of those figures ever had the devestating impact Hitler did.

Years
Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Hitler's actions were inexcusable, but the scary thing to me isn't so much what he did, but how many people agreed with him. If he just went on a killing spree and killed a bunch of Jews, you could write him off as an insane person, but he had millions of followers then and still quite a few to this day. It's horrifying to think that such a thing could happen in the presence of what you would think are reasonable people. It goes to show just it only takes a few dedicated people and the right tactics to brainwash an entire nation. Look what happened with McCarthy only a few decades ago; he practically had the entire US government under his thumb in a few years. To think that something like that could have happened here... it really scares me.

Years
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.

Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.
hitler_xbox.jpg

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.

Hitler could have won World War 2 and we would all be speaking German and wearing read arm bands, but he didn't listen to his generals and attacked Russia.

Also, how does Osama Bin Laden have good war strategies? "Hey lets blow up 3000 (approximately) innocent women and children in a giant tower; I r gud at wareeng."

Registeel__a_nazi__by_SonicoCyborg.png

To keep up with the Hitler picture theme, he was so famous he was mentioned in pokemons.

Years
Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Not to mention shocked the entire world.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.
hitler_xbox.jpg

hitler%20dance.gif

Yes! I am so pleased vid myself for dis vone

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Who were both full of innocent, unarmed, women and men, how in the BLUE hell is that a war strategy? Thats a tactic of cowards.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years

Yeah but Hitler conquered and destroyed countries that has THOUSANDS OF BUILDINGS which people needed but people got killed too, Thousands of people but he did it because he's evil >:3

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

I disagree with this, Those people are all famous and known now for their reasons of wanting to destroy and take over in some bad way but Hitler did it in a different way just to get his own way of how he wanted life to be like creating an 'ultimate race' of people.

Years
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.
This.

I also believe he thought something like this:
Spoiler:

He was a very disturbed man, yes, but I'm sure he thought he was doing the right thing.

Years
Cowards? Seriously?(although I hate that guy, I have to give credit when it is due)And? Didn't Hitler do the same, except on a bigger, and much more disgusting scale?

Look. Laden also destroyed all electronic contact America had, the Towers was literally America's telephone. Without contact, America went INSANE. I mean seriously, if you lived in America at the time as an adult you would've panicked. I mean, people who lived outside of New York who had relatives went crazy because all contact was lost, and the government went berserk when the Pentagon was attacked.

Laden caused chaos in America, period. Not to mention almost destroying the Pentagon. That makes him a genius.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
So you don't want humans then. You want robots.

That's what's so hard about this topic.
This is why I open a thread, but now, it's go off this subject.
Now for the less serious stuff.
*picture removed*
No more pictures people :3

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
This.

Also probably something like this:
He was a very disturbed man, yes, but I'm sure he thought he was doing the right thing.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
How the hell do you make Hitler pitiable? If he thought he was just doing the right thing for Germany, he wouldn't have attacked Belgium and would have stayed against England and France.

This is not turning into a picture thread.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Laden caused chaos in America, period. Not to mention almost destroying the Pentagon. That makes him a genius.

Funny how the Petagon is one of the most armed and protected buildings in America, yet a plane almost hit it. They then claimed they "didn't see it coming".

Hrm.

Erik, you're starting to sound like you see these deeds as heroic. It disturbs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back