• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Nice
The blade reminds me a bit of Link's Basic/Hero sword (Legend of Zelda).
The kanji was a nice touch, are you japanese?

ILP said:
I want to hear the conspiracies!

Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
My Zanpakuto is finally finished!
Spoiler:
I quite like it, it's not as godmoddy as Aizen, but it's still cool with the ice type.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

*High fives* Brits ftw!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ah, so it kind of looks like a Roman Gladius sword.

I tried my best, but I didn't want to become Aizen-like so it was hard coming up with attacks. So I based it of Sode no Shirayuki. (My favorite Zanpakuto)
I got the feeling that those two were influences on your zan. ;p
I think you blended them together good and avoided god-modding.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I asked that a while ago, the only answer i got is she survived. Kinda feels like she got left in Las Noches :/

Spoiler:

Sucks as she was one of the more interesting Arrancar.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Exactly! That was part of what I meant when I said that kubo is screwing us and not wrapping up the previous arc.

ZAM said:
ILP loves reading about all those Bleach conspiracy theories.
He's always telling about the ones he reads about.
It seems like he know about them as they come out. xD

Yeah, I noticed. XD
It's fun to speculate about this kind of stuff :P
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Doesn't he do that most of the time? He knows what he wants the fans to think, and then he twists it around.
Yeah, that's the thing... I enjoy it when people do that, but it's weird when Kubo does it.

*high fives* >.> I wish Bleach would be a little popular over here though.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
lol
Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

Do you have any?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
lol
Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

Do you have any?
Yeah, I'm waiting for the next chapter before I start coming up with theories (since I like it if a theory can work, even if it isn't used).

Right now, I don't have a theory yet... But I think something might be going on in Soul Society, maybe.

Though I did have a theory tha Barragan was Chad's grandad.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back