• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it was Zoroark

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
say, you take your girlfriend/boyfriend on a date, get intimate, this and that and you wake up the next day next to a Zoroark because your entire date was Zoroark using Illusion.

what would your reaction be and how would you handle it?

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Err, koff~

What would the kids look like? I have no idea how I would react, really. If it was using illusion, then it must have been a pretty good illusion. I don't know, that's a tough call. I probably wouldn't freak out as much as that one manager with the dismembered horse head in his bed. That would be worse, koffi~

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Err, koff~

What would the kids look like? I have no idea how I would react, really. If it was using illusion, then it must have been a pretty good illusion. I don't know, that's a tough call. I probably wouldn't freak out as much as that one manager with the dismembered horse head in his bed. That would be worse, koffi~

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

I would probably kill it or tell start to yell and scream and then call cops

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd probably throw up. And become pretty paranoid for quite some time after that. As for the Zoroark, I'd probably try to chase it away and try to forget about it, as I wouldn't want to have it on my team or anything. Even though Zoroark is a cool pokémon otherwise.

Though I wonder, if it's using Illusion, isn't that only working with sight? Wouldn't it still feel like a Zoroark if you touch it? I'd like to hope so :x

What would the kids look like?
Let's not discuss that xD Different species (humans and pokémon, for instance) usually can't get offspring anyways!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Let's just say a quick visit to the "handicapped Pokémon daycare" would do. I don't know why the hell Zoroark would be stalking me.

Or the more sensible thing is to go autistic and believe that nothing in this world is real. Yep, I can see it coming now. I'm taking this option.

Years
Spoiler:

Shock would probably be the best way to describe it. Then I'd probably start wondering if it was the first time it had happened, or it had happened before, and the Zoroark just wasn't caught.

Either way, I know that'd I probably never use a Zorua or Zoroark again after an incident like that.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Now that I think about it, koff~

Since Pokemon aren't really real. And it just so happens that this particular one is. . . profit. I don't know. I think I'd have to keep it from getting dissected after that. I mean look at it this way: I once saw a video of a guy with a snake. A real snake. I wish I hadn't, but I did. Think about that, koffi~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Zoroark cannot speak, so if it did disguise itself as a person, then I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to figure it all out. Zoroark loses its illusion once it gets damaged, anyway, so if it ever got hurt—even a little—then it would transform itself back to its normal form immediately.

If that event ever ended up occurring, though... then I'm not exactly sure what I'd do. xD" I would feel quite surprised about it, that's for sure. Well, "surprised" probably wouldn't be the best way to describe the situation, but y'know. If this Zoroark is a member of my party, then I would release it as soon as I can and try my best to completely erase it from my memory. If it's not in my team, and I'm not associated with it in any way, then I'd call out one of my Pokémon and have it scare Zoroark away.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Zoroark cannot speak, so if it did disguise itself as a person, then I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to figure it all out.

Zoroark did speak in B/W 2, in Lostlorn forest disguising as a Backpacker. He tells you about the lady that used to live there in a caravan which was a Pokemon in B/W.

Anyways, to answer the question, I'd capture it! ;P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Zoroark did speak in B/W 2, in Lostlorn forest disguising as a Backpacker. He tells you about the lady that used to live there in a caravan which was a Pokemon in B/W.

Anyways, to answer the question, I'd capture it! ;P

Zoroark may be able to speak in-game, but if you go by the anime logic, it has never spoken. xD In the movie Master of Illusions, Zorua was the only one that talked. As for Zoroark—it didn't have the ability to speak at all. I could be wrong though, because it has actually been a while since I had last seen this movie. Zoroark also made an appearance in an episode of Best Wishes, known as The Island of Illusions. It disguised itself as a human, but if I remember correctly, it hasn't been able to talk like one.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
List guys, i think as Pokemon Trainers, we all know what would happen.

-Wake up
-see Zoroark sleeping
-battle sequence starts up with Zoroark in sleep status
-use a MasterBall
-concur the world cause no one else has a pokemon

Back