• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X & Y Pokedex

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Methinks that the inclusion of Magikarp would mean the inclusion of Gyarados but that is just me...Also would think that for the other pre-evolutions and such....Personally i'd like to see the generation I starters available in the wild in this game, but that is just me.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Poliwag, I doubt it will be include if Froakie does turn out to be a water fighting type, and it always gets overlooked, but I am pretty happy that litwick is included it is one of my favorite Pokemon. But in all honest the first time i run through the game i will try to only use Generation 6 Pokemon. But yeah if i could pick one it would have to be POLIline.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Yes, GALLADE GALLADE GALLADE :D :D :D

And pichu :P i love this gen already

Last edited:
Back