• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pearl hack: [Pearl Hack] Pokémon Pearl Deluxe

Choose!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
No problem.
Also, I don't know it it's too early on to consider it but, if your willing to make one of these support bars, I'll put one in my sig :3
Spread the word!

Thanks for the idea. I've just created some userbars!

Please check the first post, everybody.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
I wanted to test which Pokémon was loved more.. The Drowzee family or Spoink's family. Though I've already decided and now Drowzee is in the game.

Sorry Spoink / Grumpig lovers. I really like Grumpig too, but Hypno is just older. However, it's nice to see hem return, too! The game is awesome so far, imo, so please comment, place questions, or any other things.

Please check the userbars in the first post, too, and please support!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
-_-
I don't like both of them.I quess i cant play this game. DX
sorry,i really cant have them as starters.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
What should i think when you put up a poll with two random pokemon?Eh?
And if they're not starters,what the heck they are?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
What should i think when you put up a poll with two random pokemon?Eh?
And if they're not starters,what the heck they are?

They are Pokémon. Found in the pre-national dex. I've completely changed the Pokédex and I had to choose which Pokémon should be in the game.

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
:tired:
and you put a poll for just these pokemon?

What is the problem.. :/

I've chosen the other Pokémon myself already and already decided that both of them are in the game, both Spoink and Drowzee, as there was a lack of Psychic Pokémon sofar.

Anyway, anymore questions, comments, rates..?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
This should be fun and exciting to play. Hope to see a complete make-over game of this.

And more psychic pokémons are just for the win! :D

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
This should be fun and exciting to play. Hope to see a complete make-over game of this.

And more psychic pokémons are just for the win! :D

Thanks alot.

I am currently changing the first post with more details and detailed features, so please ''stay tuned''. (:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've added a downloadable ALPHA VERSION OF THE GAME!

Please download, extract, patch and play!

I've also added a complete list of all the things I've changed so far. There are also userbars that you can use in your signature.

Please post any of the following things:
- Bugs in the game so far
- ''Spelling'' (grammar) errors in the first post (<-- English isn't my first language and I want my first post to be free of grammar errors).

And of course all your questions, ratings, comments, etc etc!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
..anymore.

I wish I could edit the Poll, but I can't, so that's too bad.

Please test the game, a download link is included in the first post.

Edit: could a moderator delete my Poll?

Last edited:
Years
Just a suggestion, but, why not add more fire types available in the pre-national dex? I mean, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Ponyta and Rapidash... We need moar!

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Just a suggestion, but, why not add more fire types available in the pre-national dex? I mean, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Ponyta and Rapidash... We need moar!

Jup, I've already completed my Sinnoh Pokédex list. (:

It has Pokémon like Houndour, Growlith and Numel included, and, Ponyta has been gone.

Please try the game and tell me what you think of it!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
Nice I wish you luck with this would it be compatible with the r4 when you release it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back