• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you think of 'King' N?

Years
As title suggests, what did you think of the whole 'King' idea?
The past generations never had a king for the head antagonist, they usually had a boss like Giovanni.

So did you like the idea of a 'King'? If you want say why you did/didn't like the idea.

Personally I didn't like the fact that they brought in a king. A king just doesn't really fit the Pokemon genre for me =/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The "king" title suits N to an extent because the Team Plasma grunts have clothes that resemble the medieval days.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
I believe he deserves it for being a peace loving person but all he wanted to do was free pokemons and he cares deeply about them,that's simply how a king cares about his fellow nobles.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Accually, I quite like it. Because it's supposed to be a new reigon, far away from the others.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I thought he was a lord (sounds better) but I happen to like it. It's just like what the others said, far away.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was thinking about this earlier today and I realised that the king title DOES suit him, because with a king you inherit things, etc, and really, N inherited Team Plasma's history. Although they failed ultimately, he'll always be remembered for being the one destined to make a change...if that makes sense. Much better than just a boring Plasma admin!

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2011
when i hear "king" in a game, (this one or another) i always think "power-hungry freak who needs to be overthrown and destroyed". N was a good guy, but since he was being used by Ghetsis, he would have been a "abusing your power" kind. or a type with good intention, but evil execution...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was thinking about this earlier today and I realised that the king title DOES suit him, because with a king you inherit things, etc, and really, N inherited Team Plasma's history. Although they failed ultimately, he'll always be remembered for being the one destined to make a change...if that makes sense. Much better than just a boring Plasma admin!

"You're the Team Plasma Admin? What does that mean?"
"Oh, mostly managerial work, I fill out a lot of forms...I also make sure the budget is on target every year, and hold meetings with Team Plasma stockholders to pass their ideas on to the Grunt Manager."
"Sounds like...fun..."

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Yeah, King suit him Perfectly. Just as Ghetsis, the corrupt archbishop that hold higher power than their king.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
When I first saw N. I was like this.

tumblr_liw6eyLSxS1qzxegjo1_500.jpg

Then I was like. "Yeah whatever, King works I guess. He's still pretty damn "Heart" though for a villain."

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
I don't really like the idea of him being the 'King' of team Plasma. I think he's too young to be a king.

It would be better if he was the Prince. :3

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
I think he just doesn't look like a king. And he's too young. Besides he was tricked into the whole thing. Though IMO Ghetsis looks a lot like a king.

Neeni

Stage On!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Should've been a [ Prince ] :3
"King" just doesn't fit and he doesn't act like one..

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
Years
If anyone is to be king it really should be Ghetsis. I agree and say that N seems too young to be the king of anything and should've succeeded that role after his father.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
i didn't liked it.
the region is a HIGH-TECH region,but they still have a king like the medieval days???
thats odd

Last edited:
Back