• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the User Profile of the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Last post in the previous thread: February 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM
A month old, yes. XD;

..anyway, I'm sure I do not need to explain what you guys have to do to play this rating game. Just do as the title says. :)

Gimme a 10 plz.

derozio

Years
That..is pretty bland. Try to go for a better color scheme, Erik. Was never a fan of B/W.

5//10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I was going to make this thread!! haha >< (Ironically another Indian made it before I could lol :o)

10/10
Its stunning! I like the picture and the other images you used for your profile., your headers look good and so does the primary box thing or w/e you call it :x

(Mine is pretty bland, jsyk)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6/10
I'd try substituting with different colors, and green doesn't go to well with gray imo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

The colors are soft and not hard on the ideas, and the image looks nice as well. Perhaps choose a slightly darker colors for your info background and everything will look nicer, so it doesn't look like everything s that pink color other than the purple. If you get what I meant that is.

marcc5m

what
Years
9/10

I love your profile! The colors are perfect~! It did seem pretty squeezed up, but I can make a clear guess that it's just my small notebook. xD

Other than that, it's great over all. :3

7/10
Not a big fan of the colour purple, but it looks pretty good :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooh, that's very nice! Good use of different shades of purple, and not in any way blinding~ The border adds a mice effect to it too. :3 8/10

Altaria~

H m m ~ H m m m ~ ♫
Years
9.5/10

^u^ Jira, your profile is really pretty, I lovee the different shades of purple, you should have entered the PPC~!

Years
It's a truly beautiful profile, but there's just one issue. The white text of major block headers is a little light on the background. Same for the secondary content areas. As for the major block headers, you should use a slightly darker shade for the background and a darker text colour for secondary content areas. It wouldn't hurt as you already have a lot of white around primary content areas.

8.5/10.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
Years
A good choice of colors and the pic looks amazing but the layout isn't very well set up because it smashes everything into a small pillar-like shape, which causes errors over the page, like the fact that the picture moves behind the bar above the place to post a VM, and another error being that the mini statistics bar has part of the PC Supporter bar hanging off. Otherwise good profile.

8.5/10

derozio

Years
The colors don't do it for me. They look bland. Make it more colorful and interesting. :/

5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back