• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Anywhy, I'm thinking about getting a good level boost to 10 for Mynh. Since time-skip training is getting popular, I'm going to skip to the next significant event when an old one ends.

And I had no idea I could make NPC Trainers, and I'm still unsure...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup, you can do that. But just know that you will be meeting John during the events in the cave, and he's already training Earl. He can train Shea as well. If you can take his condescending attitude. :D

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Just sittin' here waitin' on Aspie and GO =w=~

I'm not trying to GM Shaymin, but I think it would be a nice stress skill to have.

"Use Toxic on me!"
"Okay!"
"Seed Flare! URAAAAAAAAAGH!"
"GRAAAAAAAAARGH!"
"What did I just do?"
"idunnolol"

Nideous

Years
If that is fine, then it should only happen in times of extreme duress, like an overgrown Metang beating your protector senseless and moving on to kill you. But you already knew that. :P

Nideous

Years
I just read your post. Heh, I'd hate to see what the FBI does to John. After all, he's commited several acts of terrorism. Like blowing up a helicopter. :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I just read your post. Heh, I'd hate to see what the FBI does to John. After all, he's commited several acts of terrorism. Like blowing up a helicopter. :D

:laugh: true, maybe that could even be a side story, but what you need to watch out for is what they'll do to Yasumi, she's worked for the HA since she was five.

(OOC: Also I've edited Israel's appearance in my SU to better show what he looks like so if you wan't a better picture of what Israel looks like check it out on the first page folks. And please post here to tell me if it gives you a better picture of Israel. I've also added a poll just for the heck of it.)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Just updated my team on the first page adding Metal. John is so original with names. :P

Also, Aspie, I'm not wild about the double-spacing, but it does make your post a bit easier to read. Hm... I'll try to think of a solution that looks good and you can still follow the post if you would like.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Just updated my team on the first page adding Metal. John is so original with names. :P

Also, Aspie, I'm not wild about the double-spacing, but it does make your post a bit easier to read. Hm... I'll try to think of a solution that looks good and you can still follow the post if you would like.

Alright i'm open to suggestions, my posts being hard to read was what I was worried about.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
I'm sorry as much as I want to put my full attention into this I can't because since my internet was knockout I am now backed up on my online classes homework thanks for allowing me to join its a great RP.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm back. Sorry for the wait. Family gatherings don't help with roleplaying. *sigh*

Anyways, I will be posting now. Don't worry, while I was away I've been thinking of some posts for Earl.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Oh I do Nido, I do. :D Also, Earl's gonna be catching only five more Pokemon in the roleplay. How about a guessing game as to what the five are? A hint for each.

Hear no evil flames...

A soccer ball with a face...

A floating leech that isn't of the Water-type...

A Poison-type closely related to dragons...

A Normal -type Pokemon that is always male...

Let's see how you guys do. :D

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Elektross and Tauros are indeed correct! :D Spheal, however, isn't.

Oh, and did you get my question Aspie?

Back