• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Vivillon pattern do you like best?

Which Vivillon pattern do you like best?

• Archipelago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continental

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Meadow

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Polar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Elegant

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Modern

• Garden

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Tundra

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • High Plains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Sandstorm

• Monsoon

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Icy Snow

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Jungle

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Ocean

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • River

• Sun

• Savannah

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I love the Polar pattern because it's like glittery stars in the night sky <3 and Tundra too

Years
All of them look really nice imo but it's River that got my vote mainly because I love the tan/blue color scheme and it heavily evokes the image of a beach despite the name. Oh, and it's the Vivillon form I get on my game as well so yeah fitting I vote for my own native pattern.

Alongside that, notable mentions of faves are Monsoon, Marine, Tundra, Savannah, Icy Snow, Polar and Elegant.

Last edited:
Years
I think the ocean Vivilion looks prettiest. The view that's reminiscent of the sea is so nice.

High Plains I like a lot too, also.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
****, I put in Sun twice and forgot to add High Plains. Can polls be edited?

Poll's been fixed now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I really like Ocean, because, in my opinion, the colors seem to complement each other very nicely. Due to the same reason, I also like Meadow and Sun. Few of my other favorites would be Meadow, Savannah, Marine, and Icy Snow. :] It's sort of impossible for me to go with just one, unfortunately.

Years
Love
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Meh
Spoiler:

Dislike

Spoiler:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Haven't spent much time looking at the different patterns to be honest, but at first glance, Sun and Monsoon caught my eye. The former is very vibrant, and the latter just looks like it would naturally work, unlike some of the other ones.

Lethality

Teh Trueblade
Years
Icy Snow is definitely my #1 choice and also one of the few patterns I can't seem to find. I get High Plains where I live which is probably my least favorite but maybe that's just because I'm tired of seeing it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Should probably weigh in on my own poll...

My favorite is Tundra. I like the nice azure color with the white dots.
I also like Monsoon, Ocean, and Sandstorm. Not terribly fond of Polar or Elegant. With Elegant its more because no one seems to want them on the GTS... I have 3 of them, and no one wants one.

Last edited:
Years
My favorite is Monsoon. My favorite shiny one... Monsoon. So there you go. (Believe it or not I do think some patterns fit the shiny better)

Years
My eyes immediately went to the ones with blue shades. Was having a hard time choosing between Marine and Tundra, but that light blue on the Tundra form is absolutely beautiful along with the speckles of white.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I think my favourite is Ocean because of what Nymph said above. :3 The colours do compliment each other and they're just so vibrant! Otherwise Tundra and Savannah. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Ocean is my favourite, the design appeals to me the most. I also really like the sun pattern.

Gigabeat

Professionals and all.
Years
This is a tough one. I like both Monsoon and Marine, love the choice of colors especially, but I think I'm leaning more towards marine. Also Vivillion collecting has become kind of an obsession with so many different forms avaliable. XD

Back