• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Dragonstone Version [ALPHA 1.63 FINAL EDITION]

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
Goddamn! Happy this is still going on :D... where does the alpha end btw?

Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey, this hack looks nice. I'm happy it's still in work for better results & gameplay.

Shaly

Years
Is this normal that when i play i can't do a damn thing :p? i can just walk around... can't enter a building... Don't know where to get my starter... i downloaded the 1.05...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Is this normal that when i play i can't do a damn thing :p? i can just walk around... can't enter a building... Don't know where to get my starter... i downloaded the 1.05...

This is because the latest release doesn't have hardly anything in it yet.

I'm in the process of completely overhauling the graphics, to include new map tiles and hopefully new overworld sprites. I'm also thinking of researching how to use Sappy to insert some music from D/P/Pt.

Shaly

Years
This is because the latest release doesn't have hardly anything in it yet.

I'm in the process of completely overhauling the graphics, to include new map tiles and hopefully new overworld sprites. I'm also thinking of researching how to use Sappy to insert some music from D/P/Pt.

Oh owkay cool :D! From what i saw so far. This game will be awesome!
Keep it up and i hope i can play it very soon!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
UPDATE

A complete graphical, scriptical, and storical overhaul is in the works. This is not going to replace this hack. Rather, it is still going to be the same game, Dragonstone, with a whole new… well, everything. I'm updating everything to be best of my ability, but there is one problem.

I have come across a major script/map roadblock, which caused me to phase out of ROM hacking so many months ago. Until I clear this utterly strange obstacle with an event script located in the west outskirts of Opal City, progress will not be moving anywhere near as fast as before. When I do clear this tedious error, expect a major game update, likely to be either alpha 2.0, or even beta 1.0 if I make enough changes to satisfy my judgement.

Thanks,
AlexTheRose

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Are you aware of the old Pokemon Dragonstone? You know, the one with Sevilithe in it?

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Its look good....Cant wait for the next release!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
The alpha ends when I finish making enough of the game to meet my satisfaction, which will likely be when I flesh out the story enough to make the player decently intimate with its story. After that is achieved I will more than likely release a beta, and maybe a gamma release afterward if I think it isn't wholesomely complete enough.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
NEW RELEASE

As promised, a HUGE new release for Pokémon Dragonstone is out. Pretty much everything has been completely redone, and a whole ton of new things have been added - not to mention it has been thoroughly tested, a.k.a. bug free!

The gameplay from start to finish should last roughly about an hour at normal speed. So, enjoy!

—AlexTheRose

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
NEW RELEASE

As promised, a HUGE new release for Pokémon Dragonstone is out. Pretty much everything has been completely redone, and a whole ton of new things have been added - not to mention it has been thoroughly tested, a.k.a. bug free!

The gameplay from start to finish should last roughly about an hour at normal speed. So, enjoy!

—AlexTheRose

Sounds cool ! i'm going to try it sometime ! Also if you don't mind you could change the name a little bit because as mentioned before there were 2 more hacks with the same name ( pokemon dragonstone and pokemon dragonstone 2 ) just saying...

Alexander Nicholi

Years
Sounds cool ! i'm going to try it sometime ! Also if you don't mind you could change the name a little bit because as mentioned before there were 2 more hacks with the same name ( pokemon dragonstone and pokemon dragonstone 2 ) just saying...

My hack shares a region name with Freako's Pokémon Bronze, and he said it would be fine. I think it would be the same with the title, provided the other hacker doesn't inquire about it ;D.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
My hack shares a region name with Freako's Pokémon Bronze, and he said it would be fine. I think it would be the same with the title, provided the other hacker doesn't inquire about it ;D.

I don't think there is a problem because both dragonstone 1&2 were made by an anonymous hacker i think...no one knows who made it...or i don't know...but it was a really weird hack...

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Mecha doll 2.0 blockage application LOLOLOL
I'm not sure if that's because you don't know how to script that part or it was done intentionally but that was really funny to see.

Kinda weird that they look like humans and were created for the sole purpose of blocking routes :P

Back