• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I love how you put this like a book with chapters. I can't wait for Beta 2! :)

Years
Please release the beta 2. I want to play this game i finish the Beta 1. This game is like the Light Platinum I play but when its finish I thing this game is better.

PLEASE RELEASE BEFORE CHRISTMAS :-)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :-)

RATING: 5 star

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Yay i just downloaded the beta and it has blown me away iam looking forward to seein this hack complete :D..... also im looking forward for the english version.Sadly the game does not work on gameboid which is an emulator for android mobiiles i hope the next release would work on android phones :)

Last edited:
Years
this hack is amazing it blown my mind. i love how creative you are with this hack and cant wait until it translated and cant wait until beta 2 and after beta 2 come out can we continue were we left off or do we start all over again. thank for making this amazing hack :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
not sure how to patch/play this one? its not in .ips or .ups. Not sure what a .7z file is. it says its a PCSX file type also... isnt that for playstation?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
not sure how to patch/play this one? its not in .ips or .ups. Not sure what a .7z file is. it says its a PCSX file type also... isnt that for playstation?

Since it is compressed it has to be in Zz form.... just extract the rar or zip file to a folder and you will get the gba form :D

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
Well... this definitely looks good! In fact... I think I will test this out in Italian so I can get the full effect of the original. So far, from what I have seen... Masterful work. Can't wait to try it out, friend. Grazie!

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
I saw this hack on RHO, It's amazing i love how you made custom sprites and added mugshots before a battle! Really graphical for a Ruby hack! I expect a lot of exiting events!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Wicked i have started playing and its very good even if i cant understand it i love the graphics you are very good at them

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
This looks amazing! I have a question for you though, nothing bad. c;
Will you be using the Menu I seen on your youtube channel about a year ago?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
PokemonMaster013, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

TheZeno96, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back