• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
@Slender
Sure they were pissed off, but clearing it up allowed for us to finally see eye to eye.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
Well, it seems like it turned out well, though? I can't completely remember what happened in the first place, honestly. x:

@Arrow
I meant that you had forgotten to include the drawing in your post. It's just an empty spoiler. (;

@Dipu
No.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
LOL!! i posted it!..seems like it didn't appear

how about this

picture.php

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, you're certainly good at it haha.

I'm working on a drawing of a Cubone. According to some online quiz, it's the Pokemon I'm most like. So the Cubone in the drawing is based on me. c:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Slendy:
thank youuus,i'm trying my best to improve that!i also can draw humans but i don't do that a lot tbh

i wanna see that!!you should post a picture when you finish it!!!! :3

JNath:i learnt how to draw anime by myself in two years and i kept improving that with time..i really need to go back to draw again sooner!! T-T

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, you should post a drawing here. c: I don't know about the other DCCers, but I've never seen you post art.

@Arrow
I don't draw humans often, either, but it's because I suck at it hehe.
I will, if it turns out. c:

Great arceus...I'm listening to an online radio, and they're playing religious metal. T: Why.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
No worries..i keep drawing pics i put in front of me and stare for hours to draw it well...no fun at all,it's hard! -_-

Yaay that's great *thumb up* can't wait!

Three days grace,three doors down or Skillt???

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Slender: I already told you i am really bad. I might get banned for posting such ugly art.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Three days grace,three doors down or Skillt???

Three Days Grace and Three Doors Down aren't Christian metal.Skillet is Christian but they aren't metal.

I like alot of Christian or "Religious" metal band cause at least they're lyrics usually don't talk much about Jesus. While their faith may influence their music they're just Christians who love to make music.

Edit: I'm pretty good at art I guess. Still need to start a gallery here. >.>

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
JNath:trust me,it's easy but you have to keep trying once and again..if i showed you my first draw you won't believe that the same person draw that one i posted i was bad at drawing....i'm not very good at drawing in general but i love what i work on

there is something i call "art of black and white..shadow and light" this is my favorite after anime <33 with learning and trying over and over again you will do well!! ;3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I tried again and again but i just suck. So i just gave up but i like to write though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Haha, if you don't want to.

@Arrow
None of them.

Okay, picture is as finished as it's going to get (unless I bother with shading). I'll upload it now. T:

Edit:
Sorry...It's kind of big... >_>

Spoiler:

Oops, forgot to fix the feet/claws. T: Ah, whatever. I know the claws are too long, but I think it looks better that way heh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
@JNathan I don't think they'd ban you for bad art. Though maybe if they thought your art was trolling. I'd say give it a try and see what happens.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
AWs:i know they're not metal but they are religious ..well and i like their songs..there is religious songs known as it's religious from the lyrics like "awake and alive-Skillt" but there are other songs are just songs for the same bands and i just enjoy listening to both...always wondered though why people freak out from religious songs or bands?!

also Linkin park <3 :3

i was just asking her is it one of those three!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back