• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Areas in Pokemon X & Y - Speculation

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Bigger cities, and landscapes. Like a city made for snow, or a city/town that has folklore and certain occurances happen in the town/city.

Years
Oh so this IS Europe!

*I really hope this hasn't been made. I searched and didn't see anything but I have a bad track record with that so I'm sorry if this is a repeat!

So as of right now, most people's take on the region that X/Y is in is based on Europe, specifically France. What European monuments would do you personally want to see represented in this region? What monuments or parts of Europe do you think will be put into the games? In Unova we had Central Park, the bridges, the skyscrapers, the hollywood industry etc represented, so keep what has been put into games in mind when responding to the second question. Gogogo!

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2024
If it takes place all over a replica of Europe I want the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Big Ben, and at least one TARDIS

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
I would love to see a treehouse town like Fortree City! I would also like to see a Fashion Institute - that would be so cool!

I think it would also be cool to be able to choose your profession. Like instead of everyone becoming a pokemon champion, you can be a Breeder or a Doctor or...even a Gym leader where you could face CPU aspiring pokemon champions! And I wish we could do more when you're a Pokemon Champion.

Years
Hoping we get some kind of haunted/creepy area, with dark vibes and pokemon to match.

A city located in a mountainside or something would be pretty interesting too.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
You know it's bad when i start discussing! :D
I really want to incorporate the United Kingdom into this and make those the island cities. I want the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and a version of the Louvre.For towns, I want a jungle city tree fort thing where you swing on vines to get around and there would be a grass type gym leader in the highest tree. I would also like a mountain range, where you only scale the outside of the mountain, and the farther you get up a different weather condition comes. 1st part: Drought 2nd Part: Rain 3rd Part: Sandstorm 4th Part: Snow. Also I would like to see some water cities that include stuff to do with Venice. <3 If they based it on all of Europe, it would be a big region, so i think they're basing it on just France, but other countries would be cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I feel like there will be a lot of mountains for some reason. I'd like to see not snow-filled mountains like in DPPt but just general mountain peaks with afternoon sunshine, like they have on TV ;_;

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I want more snow, and a city near the mountainside would really be nice.
Or maybe something like Chamonix in France?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah a city near the mountains would be awesome - if it was like, in the greenery and we travelled there and there was a lake and everything and then seeing the mountain in distance and rare Pokemon in the lake--it'd be awesome!

Back