• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
I Have Never Really Used Them Should Be Fun, Thanks Clemstar

Official Team: Mantine, Mime Jr, Clefable, Abra, Goldeen And Rypherior (Its Early In the Morning, So I Can't Spell :P)

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Actshon You Team Will Be:

Sawsbuck (Don't Matter Which Form)

Crustle

Garbador

Amoonguss

Escavalier

Jellicent

Hope That Is A Good Team For You (I Used A Generator) Have Fun

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
No repeating types makes sense, so don't worry about that. I also prefer no repeating types.
Here's is your team;

Venomoth
Archeops
Stantler
Beheeyem
Machamp
Absol

Good Luck!

I can confirm this is my team :)

Started adventure. Did the start stuff, as soon as i could i used encounter midifier to get venonat, stantler and machop (dont appear in game or before end game) the rest of the team i can get in game.

Got the first two badges and now working towards badge 3 :)

Update 2.

Got badge 3. Gonna encounter modify a archen as it dont appear till after end game. Now on route 4

Last edited:
Years
Chapter 9?(I think) *Insert title 'cause I am way too lazy to think of one*
After a long time of searching, Ask.com, and many repels later, I have found the cave where Team Aqua took the submarine! I am going through it as we speak.
I would like to remind everyone that I still need names for my female Heracross, and a male or female Gorebyss(Still a clampearl now, but WILL be Gorebyss soon)! The rules are, It must be a video game character or monster, and it can't be Zelda, Sephiroth, ChainChomp, or Conker. Thank you, and Happy Randomizing!

TY

Oops totally forgot to post my progress... Shame on me xD

I got past 4 gyms now with my Quilava and Golbat (since finding the others was kinda hard so i just went on with the two and now im grinding my team for... Chuck i believe (gym 5 of HeartGold)? Also im looking for the other mons which proves to be hard... On to the wiki it is!!!

Also, i'd like to name my Pokemon, so does anyone has some names for them?
I could do it myself but i'd like it when other's do it for me :3

UPDATE: I found Heracross and Pineco and im now training them to fight the 5th gym... Heracross is a beast!

UPDATE 2: Quilava is now named Turbo, as suggested by Espeon EX! Thanks :D
UPDATE 3: Heracross is now named Ryu, as suggested by Espeon EX! Thanks again :D

Last edited:
Years
Chapter 9 1/2( I think)
I now have a name for my Gorebyss! Hydralisk, as suggested by ShadowExcadrill! Thank you!
Still working on the part where Team Aqua took the submarine, and I have to take them down in this underwater cavern. I will be working on it the next few days. I still need a name for my female Heracross, so get those submissions in!
EDIT: And a name for my female Heracross has been found! Meet, Kazooie as suggested by Zagan! Thank you!

Last edited:

TY

Episode 2 of my team in a challenge of silliness

After getting my butt kicked the first time to the 5th Gym leader, Ryu (Heracross) single handedly destroyed both Chuck and Jasmine's mons with ease. Now the quest of evolving Golbat starts, however this is far harder than expected, and with more rage aswell...

Gees i should draw them for fun xD

Years
Chapter 10
I have made it through that cave(dang forget what it was called), and have officially named my final team members. I will now head over to sootopolis, and on my way, grind Hydralisk and Kazooie. See you later, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

TY

After hopelessly trying to evolve Golbat, i decided to grind Pineco and Ryu. Eventually i found member no.5: Psyduck, who im grinding now aswell. The 7th gym is near...

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
I'd love to do this challenge. Gonna be going with HeartGold
Name: Cystar
Game: HeartGold
Pokedex: Regional
Number of pokemon 6

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I would like to join.

name: Spitfire93
game: Platinum
number of poke: 4
restrictions: no ubers

Years
Name: AoTora
Game: FireRed (or FireRed Omega if it's aloweed)
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: (Yes/No) No
Restrictions: Would love to geat a team of fully evolved pokes without legendaries and only from first gen if I play FireRed and only from first three gens if I am aloweed to play FireRed Omega :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
Someone do this.
Name: Nodog438
Game: FireRed
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: No
Restrictions: No bug types.
And AoTora here:
Seadra, Poliwrath, Fearow, Gengar, Golduck, and Clefable

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
Nodog438
Heres your team-
Nidoking
Squirtle
Oddish
Vaporeon
Muk
WigglyPuff

Plus im still waiting on my team

Master Xemnas

Seeker of Light
Years
I'd love to do this challenge. Gonna be going with HeartGold
Name: Cystar
Game: HeartGold
Pokedex: Regional
Number of pokemon 6

So, here is your team:

Spr_5b_160.png
Spr_5b_024.png
Spr_5b_214_m.png
Spr_4d_126.png
Spr_3r_196.png
Spr_4d_103.png

Have fun !! :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Steed
Game: Black
Number of Pokemon: 4
NFEs: NO
Restrictions: No legendaries, and only Pokemon from 5th Generation

Last edited:
Years
Chapter 11 Approaching completion
I went through the Abandoned Ship, got the Scanner, and traded it for the Deepseascale.
I grabbed some random Pokemon that I caught, loaded them with items, including the Deepseascale for Hydralisk, and traded them to my Emerald so the items could be cloned(I'm a cheater, i know.) Then the trade where Hyda evolved came up. It was such a cool animation. I then traded the rest of the pokemon, and Hydra back over to my game. I caught some Pokemon in the Safari Zone, and saved.
That's all for now, but we'll be back soon. Happy Randomizing, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
EDIT: Derp, forgot to give Master Xemnas his pokemon, or "Steed" as his sign up name says.
Cryogenal
Carracosta
Golurk
and Beartic
Have fun!

Last edited:

TY

Episode 4: Golbat still hasnt evolved and im now at the 7th gym... not realising i gotta beat Team Rocket first... Also Pineco evolved into Foretress, which is nice. So for now ill kick Team Rockets butt, then ill beat the 7th gym and i hope to get my last member soon!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Training for the forth gym. Total nightmare. Might gen in the last two of my team. Short i know but thats progress so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back