• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
Keep up the good work EV. :) it doesnt matter how long the first beta is. the point is that you hadthe creativity and initiative to start this whole thing. I've said this a couple times before, but everyone BE PATIENT. at least half the posts per page in this recently are "i CANT wait for the beta to come out" etc and everyone asking about when its coming out and losing patience. A hack isnt something that you can put all together in a week as you all know, and the process is completely dynamic. every minute EV is working on it, he may think of new ideas to incorporate in the hack, so the 1st beta is never something thats release can be planned. So please people, try not to completely fill this thread up with "OMG I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT IM SO EXCITED" Putting one of the banners in your sig is enough to say you support the hack. Not only are you motivating EV to work on the hack and make EV feel good about it all, but you're also putting a lot of pressure on him to get things done as quick as possible, when he needs to take his time and think everything out to the fullest extent.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
Years
OMG, I CANT WAIT FOR THIS HACK, I'M SO FRIGGEN EXCITED....Just kidding. The hack looks great, your really lucky that his actually realeasing a BETA. Gamefreak dont realease BETA's do they?

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
Years
Keep up the good work EV. :) it doesnt matter how long the first beta is. the point is that you hadthe creativity and initiative to start this whole thing. I've said this a couple times before, but everyone BE PATIENT. at least half the posts per page in this recently are "i CANT wait for the beta to come out" etc and everyone asking about when its coming out and losing patience. A hack isnt something that you can put all together in a week as you all know, and the process is completely dynamic. every minute EV is working on it, he may think of new ideas to incorporate in the hack, so the 1st beta is never something thats release can be planned. So please people, try not to completely fill this thread up with "OMG I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT IM SO EXCITED" Putting one of the banners in your sig is enough to say you support the hack. Not only are you motivating EV to work on the hack and make EV feel good about it all, but you're also putting a lot of pressure on him to get things done as quick as possible, when he needs to take his time and think everything out to the fullest extent.
I think everyone knows that we shouldn't fill the thread up with "I CAN"T WAIT!", but everyone is just getting excited and can't wait to play it because it is such an original idea and we have been waiting for ages.

Bishopk

meow :)
Years
  • CO
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
Oh dear, nobody posted in a whole day! Gasp!
They'll post when they have updates, I wouldn't ask.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow... well.., get well soon!

Making loads of homework while your sick gives ya headaches......

As I said, get well soon and hoping for the best!

Zowayix

hi
Years
Please EarthsVisitor do NOT quit on the hack.

*stares at computer drinking strong coffee for 8 hours*

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
Please EarthsVisitor do NOT quit on the hack.

*stares at computer drinking strong coffee for 8 hours*

was that comment REALLY necessary? Hes done so much work already, so i doubt hes gonna quit. this will just be another delay. no problem

Anyway, get well soon EV. I know the feeling. i was sick a week and a half ago for 3 days in a row, when i came back, i had a mountain of homework and makeup work to do. just hang in there

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
nah he just sick and got alot of homework i guess he got evil teachers lol hope you get better ev =P

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
what are the starters gonna be, like zubat or koffing or some of those other crappy rocket pokemon?? giv em somthin good

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
dude you just gotta wait we been waiting for months..
That wasn't a rushing thing, it just means that I will be wondering when it will come out. I can be patient if I want to.

And man, that must really Suck EarthsVisitor. Hope you feel better

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
That wasn't a rushing thing, it just means that I will be wondering when it will come out. I can be patient if I want to.

ok you said u be patient if you "want to" mean u rushing it just wait man play some other pokemon hacks while waiting.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
A glitch infested, and incomplete Beta was released to Beta Testers tonight.

On Saturday and Sunday, I will take all these glitches and the rest of the incompletion head-on.
I might finish it this weekend, I probably won't.

Wait and see.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
A glitch infested, and incomplete Beta was released to Beta Testers tonight.

On Saturday and Sunday, I will take all these glitches and the rest of the incompletion head-on.
I might finish it this weekend, I probably won't.

Wait and see.

An army of glitches? You can take it! I believe in you EarthsVisitor, you can make this happen!!!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
I assure you, he is not exaggerating...I'm only halfway through and I've found about 40-50 glitches so far :P
but it's an excellent game thus far

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I must say - I've played the beta, and it's awesome. There's advantages to being a staff member. =)

But I see why he doesn't want to release it yet. He wants it to be perfect, and it isn't quite there yet... but it's close...

People, you're in for a treat.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Yes, I just played it too. If the bugs dont really bother you, or you can try to forget about them, then its even better! EV is trying to free the game of most of the bugs, So plz hold on people! If you do, you can savor the Beta ^_^

Good Luck too EV, I hate takeing out bugs/giltches >_>

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
JOJO! I'm happy when people share the feelings I get when I have to be lots of hours fixing the bugs people report. Well, good luck fixing all you can (make sure to leave a spot in your first post for Bugs, just in case)

By the way, don't obsess if some bug(s) cannot be fixed right away. We can play the Beta even knowing that some things are wrong. After all, it's a Beta, so errors are bound to be expected ;)

*Goes back to waiting... Sigh...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back