• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your memories of since you first started at the community.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
It was May 1st, 2003. I was a member at only one Pokemon message board at the time called the Turquise Tavern, that I had found after leaving my first board serebii.net when it closed during fall-winter time. I then searched through AOL search to look at other Pokemon boards. The first one I saw was PokeCommunity. I came here and saw how cool the board looked. The top of the page had the Jirachi banner with some other pics in the background like a red Gyarados at the time. I then noticed 2 members that I knew from the Turquoise Tavern; Iveechan and StellarWind. I then joined and loved this place ever since. Hopefully I'll be here to the end. :)

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
I joined a long time ago as the name of "Hazuki-san". I met lots of nice people especially Junichi and I have been best friends with him ever since. Now I am engaged to him :). I also played in the Role play games with people like Zeke31 and Ash. Last April, I got into drawing art. I changed a lot ever since. Thats all I remember for now.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
whew! where do i get started? XD

it was July 3rd, 2003 and i was having some trouble with my Sapphire (couldnt get to Pacifilog town ^_^;;) so i went on the net and typed something like (Pokemon Sapphire Walkthrough) and down the row i went until i saw "PokeCommunity" i thought what the heck so i went there (here? im confusing myself XD) so i saw some really helpful things, but me being the dummy at the internet and computers i thought there was a fee if you joined ^_^;;;;;;;;;;; so i asked my mom if i could join and i did, i was Sapphire Rayquaza, not that great a member i only had like 100-200 posts when PC restarted, i was pretty shy i didnt feel like i belonged for a while i thought it was too crouded, thats when i got a PM from Soph it was to go to AFF so i went there and spent alot of time there and i met Ally there! (YAY! :P ) and when i heard PC restarted i thought it was a chance to start fresh so i rejoined, i think AFF really helped me get out the comedian inside, and i met Andy, Ally, Starlight, and Soph! so thats about my PC history, but i remeber i loved Roleplaying and helping people with TV questions so i guess im really good at those types of things! :P and then i finally got Modded, the happiest day of my PC life! ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Cosmos said:
I joined a long time ago as the name of "Hazuki-san". I met lots of nice people especially Junichi and I have been best friends with him ever since. Now I am engaged to him :). I also played in the Role play games with people like Zeke31 and Ash. Last April, I got into drawing art. I changed a lot ever since. Thats all I remember for now.

Hey!!
There was no member with the alias 'Hazuki-san' back when Zeke posted here. X3
TeeHee... Sorry, sorry.
I'll post my memories later. x.x()

Years
it was the end of january and i was bored... i searched on google.com for pokemon...
i looked it over i joined

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I honestly can't remember how I found this place... But I do remember that I kept coming back to look at posts as a guest, and finally on September 20th, 2003 I joined. ^_^; And I'm really glad I did. I was a bit nervous when I first started posting, but I met a lot of friends after a few days. I think Kairi was the first one because I kept haunting her with so many PMs with dumb questions, etc. XD Finally, I got the hang of things. So now, after a few months of joining, I became a moderator, along with some of my very best friends. =D And I've met a lot of new ones too.

John Denver

Banned
Years
you could say I was excited, sorta. I already kind of knew everybody here, so I didn't really need a new member intro. It was nice though, having a small amount of members so you knew everybody...shizzah

STOP LOOKING AT MY POST FOOL!!!

ok fine, look at it

BOO ya!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
It was November sometime 2003 (not that long ago) and I had been aware of this forums existance almost as long as I was aware of Serebiis existence, I found it in Arcanines sig at SPPf, and I kept checking every day due to my curiosity of what this forum would be like, I really didnt start off as a bad newbie here, because I had already figured out how to follow the rule the first month I was a member at SPPf. I didn't really get into posting until this month, because I used to have no friends here: But now I do, well atleast I consider them friend. Orange*Berry, Kairi, Cloudskipper, and Arcanine (and maybe Haruka someday) :p And since I have friends here I have had more fun posting here at this time then any other forum, I am hooked here and now come on more then once a day. =)

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
orange*berry said:
Hey!!
There was no member with the alias 'Hazuki-san' back when Zeke posted here. X3
TeeHee... Sorry, sorry.
I'll post my memories later. x.x()
Sorry, couldn't remember all the other names I had. And I am not going to remember them now.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Cosmos said:
Sorry, couldn't remember all the other names I had. And I am not going to remember them now.

Oh, come on, Cosmos. You had a perfectly good past here at PC. You were one of our most active members. Why you want to deny such a thing is beyond me.

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
orange*berry said:
Oh, come on, Cosmos. You had a perfectly good past here at PC. You were one of our most active members. Why you want to deny such a thing is beyond me.
I try not to remember some of my past because most of it was horrible to me. Like when Cas *female* was here and she was just a bad memory to me. She always flamed me and my friends.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I can't describe what I felt during my first days of PC. Too long ago. I do that PC looked like a beautiful place to me however, and I knew I n00bish because that's what I was. I became totally interested into PC, and almost everything that happened to it affected me. It was like I had never learned so fast in my life before, I truely felt a general God-given golden time in the days of June 2003. I remember starting to post more and more each day until I was marking about 150 posts/day and flew avatars of pokemon girl(s) which was daily updated/changed. Friends? I browsed around and Haruka-chan (Kairi) caught my attention early, but I didn't talk to her until like a month later. Then, because I hanged around Other Chat and excercised large-scale posting activities there, I met tmbjr, Arcanine, Diana (Haruka), and a whole range of people.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Cosmos said:
I try not to remember some of my past because most of it was horrible to me. Like when Cas *female* was here and she was just a bad memory to me. She always flamed me and my friends.

Sometimes bad things happen. Sometimes they aren't avoidable.You just have the accept the past. I know they were hectic times around PC, so I tend not to bring them up much. Still, you can't deny that they happened.

22sa

Years
Oh, yes, I was very fascinated by PC's giantic FanArt Forum when I joined. To me it was the best thing about PC.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, Um, I joined April 17th, and just didn't really post too much.Lol, only 200 posts.I felt unwanted and hated, so I left the place for the summer.I happened to browse back on september 14, and I saw it had restarted.I realized this was the perfect time to rejoin and do good.So, here I am, over 5K posts, and a moderator of the PokeCommunity.Also, I met some great people here(Arcanine,Kayleigh,etc.), so don't expect me to be leaving soon!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well I joined around December and I found this
forum while I was looking for a rom. I found this forum
in November, and was just looking around until I felt
that i just had to join. Then my brother tried to ruin my life,
by spamming. ( What happened in reality, was much worse)
(sorry for bringing up the subject)
After a month after I joined, I suddenly wanted to post more often.
(Which I am doing) And I started getting into hacks, and RM2K

-END-

22sa

Years
Dakota said:
Wow...I actually remember the time when 22sa had less than 100 posts, and he was a new member....so long ago...

BOO ya! 22SA!
Yes? Mr. Charmeleon? lol XD; I think at that time you had less then 800 posts, if I remember correctly.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
When I first came here.. Hmmm... There were lots of weirdos.. To make it more specific, I mean there was a bunch of newbies and non-active people =/ But now its more active, so that's good, I think.. O_o; Oh, and I was a meanie.. ;-;

*dies*

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
I joined last year as "Wendeli". I have met lots of good friends in the RPG including Cosmo [Mystic Bayleef then]. I was judging of one of her battles. Thats how we met and we became friends. I always remember her as Hazukis lover. I met a lot of other cool people here. [Ash, 22sa, Cas, 100marios, others]

Back