• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fennekin, Kroakie, or Chespin... which is the cutest?

which is the cutest?

• Fennekin

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Kroakie

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Chespin

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's Froakie! Not Kroakie! D:

The cutest, I would say Chespin, it's like a grass version of Oshawott haha :D
But when I get the game, I'm going to pick Froakie :P

Guy

just a guy
Years
It's hard to choose, because I actually think they're all cute. Maybe I've just been on tumblr watching too much fanart or something. To describe them individually I'd say Fennekin has a sassy charm to it while Chespin is sort of childlike or derpy. I know a lot of people have been classifying Froakie as the derpy one of the three, but I see him in more of an intelligent light, but still cute.

If I had to choose one though, I feel a slight lean towards Chespin. He's my favorite of the three.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Fennekin is the cutest. Btw why is this thread here and not in X and Y thread (just wondering).
Second is Chespin, that thing is my second option after Fennekin. It's so cute, it reminds me of Oshawott.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Fennekin is the cutest. Btw why is this thread here and not in X and Y thread (just wondering).
Second is Chespin, that thing is my second option after Fennekin. It's so cute, it reminds me of Oshawott.

It might've been dealt with faster if you had chosen to report instead of mini-mod, JUST SAYING...

Anyway sorry justin but this belongs in the whole thread made just to discuss the starters in X&Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back