• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
ChiliDawgs- I'm sorry to see you go ^^;

Khawill- I'm sorry but you're removed from the RP for inactivity.

Is anyone going to post?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
who's turn is it to post?

also is anyone going to react to the fact Princess just jumped into the fight with no warning in my last post

Sapphire Rose

Years
Who was here PKers again? I could check all the SU's but I'd figured that just asking could make the OOC a bit more livier.

Anyways, I need to know who are PKers.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Nirvana and dotcom are Player Killers. Nirvana, really Nightmare, is currently discussing an assassination with a new client. I think dotcom is in the Town of Beginnings waiting for some interaction.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys I just got an amazing idea.

Every player will be able to receive "legendary weapons". Those weapons are not really legendary ofcourse but they are weapons that have high stats so that you can use them for long terms.

Lucina has one of those swords, a Rapier (I will give it a name later). I will occasionally PM a player if he or she would like to do a quest with a legendary weapon as reward. Those will be difficult quests though or ones that may ruin your reputation.

Saito also has one of these legendary weapons. A great sword with the name "Fiersome".

That kind of was it d: questions?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Legendary weapons? Uh... hmm... well... YES.

I'm not sure if Boomeraxe would count as one, since the stats themselves aren't particularly high. The ability makes it nice and handy, though. Quirky and useful could count as legendary, I guess, but that's for PS and SD to decide.

Also, I would have assumed that all weapons retain some level of usefulness at later levels, so useful would probably be less likely to become obsolete than just plain good. Does SAO use a combination of weapon stats and player stats to calculate overall stats for combat? I'd assume that it does, considering that most RPGs do nowadays.

And another thing; I don't know if it's mentioned, but I haven't heard of any weapons having special means of damage. Whether that's elemental with fire, ice, electricity, etc. or using a combination of different physical damage types, like slashing, crushing, piercing, etc. Or whether those different types of damage even exist at all, and if they do, whether they have different effects and effectiveness on different enemies. I guess if it isn't mentioned, there's no harm in making SAO a more expansive game :p

All in all, though, yes. Quest-bound legendary weapons sounds AWESOME.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I would like to request the Buster Blade for Taka's weapon XD

True-Dog, all I saw reading your post was "Video game science, video game science, video game science!" XD But yes. Quest weapons would be epic. Especially if they could shoot sharks that may or may not have laser vision ;)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Heretostay123- The funny thing is... you can't actually "request" weapons. You just have to wait until I come up with a quest for you with the blade you think sounds cool and seems suitable ^^

Oh and... it wasn't Lucina who was trowing insults Heretostay... It was Saito. Lucina trowed is the girl with the hood who seems to be a guy, why would she insult the woman rights?

Saito is also the person who pretends to be the leader... not Lucina. Can you change all that please? xD

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry about that. I meant to make Saito the enemy here, but I guess I didn't make it sound like that. Haha. I'll fix my post right now.

So no Laser Shark sword? xD

Thank you c:

No laser shark sword xD maybe one that shoots panda's!

It's Machomuu's turn~

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
No Laser Shark Sword? I am disappoint :(

And yeah, Heretostay, I play videogames a lot :p I think it shows. I agree, too, quest weapons would be epic. You could even say that they would be... truly epic. Heheh. Ahuehuehuehuehue.

Also, I take it that Illfang's going to be talwar-ing it up pretty soon. In fact, an overhead downwards strike with the talwar would be particularly convenient for Turnip to get a shot at the boss' arms ;) Unless, of course, in a sudden twist, Illfang doesn't switch to a talwar and instead pulls out a Laser Shark Sword. Or Panda-Shooting Sword, either one. It's alright, I'm sure they were really common in canon SAO.

0.0 I started a new page! I am KING of page thirty-six! Hurrah!
Sorry. I apologise for my actions. Blimey, I hope this doesn't become like all of those "first" comments on YouTube.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just letting you all know on Tuesdays and Thursdays I might not post much, that's when I have college classes.

Back