• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Brutal Version [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
i caught a Duskull, and it's level 11. It's only offensive move is Night Shade, and I REALLY want it to learn another offensive move. I'm at Dewford Island, and still nothing. can you tell me when it will learn another good move?

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for your hack. I'll give it a try. Good luck with your other hack. :)

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Unsuccessfully tried to remove the Rom's Intro, because it talks about doing some very bad things to "Kids", or doing thing to your "Kids". If someone knows what "offset" to plug into "gbata" to remove it, I would be grateful. Tried to blank out some things that resemble "images in C" from the rom but no luck at the moment.

The Offensive Language Says:

A big FUCK YOU! to my kids
or
A big FUCK YOU! to all romkids

Depending on which version of the patch you use.

(There was an issue with pedophilia in the playstation scene sometime ago, guess these things happen from time to time)

I found a solution, open up a hex editor and blank out the phrase "A big FUCK YOU! to all romkids".

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Unsuccessfully tried to remove the Rom's Intro, because it talks about doing some very bad things to "Kids", or doing thing to your "Kids". If someone knows what "offset" to plug into "gbata" to remove it, I would be grateful. Tried to blank out some things that resemble "images in C" from the rom but no luck at the moment.

The Offensive Language Says:

A big **** YOU! to my kids
or
A big **** YOU! to all romkids

Depending on which version of the patch you use.

(There was an issue with pedophilia in the playstation scene sometime ago, guess these things happen from time to time)

I found a solution, open up a hex editor and blank out the phrase "A big **** YOU! to all romkids".

Please don't revive threads whose latest post is older than one month. You also bypassed the censor, so I have edited your post. In the future, write the curse words out in full and the censor will catch it; doing anything else counts as censor bypass, which is an offense.

Gerokunz, if you ever want this thread re-opening, contact myself or Christos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back