• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
I'm not going back there. My plan was to breed, and only after my fourth play through Emerald. And I'm not restarting Emerald until I've gotten Zangoose and my first Johto starter, so it might be a while.

Why not bring a Diglett along? It'd be a lot easier. Then you could just chuck Repeat Balls while the thing helplessly tries to Teleport.
heck, and probably a party of digletts if somehow strangely the abra has attacks D:
Btw guys: More pokes caught during my time away:
Groudon <- restarted in CoO
Tyranitar: Traded for and leveled form larvitar

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
Why not bring a Diglett along? It'd be a lot easier. Then you could just chuck Repeat Balls while the thing helplessly tries to Teleport.
And just how is that easier than a MB? SHINY! MasterBall. Owned shiny. Nothing easier than that, ya know? It's not like the use of the MB would be any kind of loss, I still have 5 more on Emerald. (Got to love the fact I can get to the MasterBall on Ruby in about 5 hours, trade it off and do it all over again.) :D :D :D AND let me check, she might not even have a diglett on her Sapphire.

LDD's update: Zip, zilch, nada! (We have Nada 3!) LOL

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
OMG !!!
I just found out what my birthday gift is !!! (My birthday is 03 april)
I was searching for a document holder in my mother's desk when I fount a Saphire game !!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited ! Now I understand why she was like "pokemon is for chilnder, I don't like what you are doing in your free time" Wich is most unlikely for her !!!
I can't believe it !!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I get to hunt on saphiiiiiiire ! I get to hunt on saphiiiiiiire! I get to hunt on saphiiiiiiire !
btw no updates on Fire red

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I have 2 legal shinies, a Nidorino that I found in FR Safari Zone that is now Nidoking, and a Psyduck that I found in FR Seafoam Islands that is now Golduck, I also have some other shinies that I have cheated :3

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
thanks ! aboyt the game but it's not my birthday yet it's 4 days from now and I found my gift by accident so I am not going to tell that I found it and I am going to wait until my BD ! Until then it's fire red time like right now !!!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well still on the squirtle hunt with ace (hes breeding for them in ruby) but not much time to do it with kh2 ( storyline is soooooooo goood) but im going to see if i buy an emerald next week so i can breed faster and i wont give up on squirtle no matter how long it takes last time i was oging to give up on mudkip and i got it shiny

later for now good luck

Years
I need a new shiny hunt
O.o;
might look for a shiny tailow. Yeah I will :P
I'll do it on a 7 hour journey I have on saturday

Years
BG pokemon freak said:
Yeah !!! it's great to hunt that way ! atleast you have a reason for doing nothing else :P
I have a portable DVD player though and I got some new DVDs for it

SO I might not get a massive amount of shiny hunting done

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hiya! unting is going as usual, that means: nothing LOL.

398 Latios' and nothing yet. Im importing Kingdom Hearts 2 so I may not dedicate as much time to hunting as I did before.

Happy birthday ina dvance to BG! Grats for your future sapphire!

Anyways. Just remind you guys that I wont be around in easter vacations cause family probs and that stuff.

Hope yall get a shiny soon! May the hunting continue!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
NOTE: I WILL NOT BE HERE ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY, OR SUNDAY. I'm going to be at Technicon23 in Virginia, a SciFi & Fantasy convention. With any luck I might find somebody willing to trade me a shiny. And it's a 3+ hour trip, so I'll get some hunting done, too. :)
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
AND let me check, she might not even have a diglett on her Sapphire.
She has Diglett, but it has Sand Veil. :( In any case, I moved back into the Seviper Patch. I just needed a break from the area.
IceKitten said:
I have 2 legal shinies, a Nidorino that I found in FR Safari Zone that is now Nidoking, and a Psyduck that I found in FR Seafoam Islands that is now Golduck, I also have some other shinies that I have cheated :3
Is this your way of asking to join the club? In any case, the Nidorino/Nidoking and Psyduck/Golduck count, but the cheated for shinys don't count. As a co-owner I welcome you to the club! :)
BG pokemon freak said:
LDD is hunting for a shiny absol now ! but she took a break !
Yeah I'm still on break, but once the shiny shows up in my friends Sapphire I'm planing on breeding for a shiny ABSOL in Emerald, cause I've pulled 2 Shiny Oddish from ROUTE 120, and have a Shiny Mightyena, so the odds are stacked against me that I wont get a duplicate shiny. :(

Happy Birthday, BG!

shido said:
kh2 ( storyline is soooooooo goood)
SHUSH! Say nothing, I'm not getting it until tomorrow!

Back