• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Its the best one because i'm here.

Sorry to hear that Caelus i might've given you advice how to fix it if i had a garage door..or a garage.Also, i think i passed all my tests.I think.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are garage doors expensive to replace? I really know nothing about them, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We have to open and close ours manually because my sister broke the automatic garage door opener. I would figure that they can be pretty expensive to replace though.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It could cost $500 to $1,000 where I live. Not good considering my dad's workplace isn't doing great so he's not working as often as he used to.

Fortunately we got the cars out of the garage while trying to straighten it so I can drive to school tomorrow. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah if you have a garage you have a driveway right? that's something at least.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Yeah but we got four cars, one for each member of the family. It won't be a problem tomorrow since my parents are off work and my car is in the back, but other days it might be a little more tedious.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wish we had a car for each member that drives. Two cars for three people is a hassle. Especially since one of us has to go to school, one has to go to work, and one has to pick the kid their babysitting up from school almost everyday.

On the upside, we have a pretty cool driveways and long enough to hold a few cars. Though, of course, you sometimes have to drive through the grass to get onto the road but yay for big lawn.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah reading some of those posts without knowing what won't go up makes for some hilarious implications. In other news, this one was indeed the best DCC. Its the one were I came into the picture, so that's already obvious...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
This DCC's been kinda crazy lately, haha. As in at any given moment I can come online and see the same group of regulars just constantly posting. It's pretty sweet to see some real activity in here again!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Honestly for me it's... probably better that way. Otherwise this place'd just eat up hours on end of my free time, ahaha. So easy to just make one post here and then keeeeeeeep going for ages.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Everyone's awake when I should be sleeping, so this thread is the only reason I'm sleep deprived. Thanks PC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm on here when I should be getting ready :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha that's pretty bad! This place generally doesn't sleep-deprive me but I honestly miss the way the DCC used to be fast.. so I'm happy it's like this now. I'm generally pretty chatty so when I write stuff and I have to wait ages for others to post it just makes me lose focus and I'll go elsewhere on the internet.. (like youtube to marathon some chef Ramsay wooo~~)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hate having to wake up going to the 2nd period instead of the first, makes me wanna stay home :C

At least I get to wake up later tho..

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm in class on my phone! It doesn't start for another five min though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back